Footjobs in Public? Your experiences

Discussions, comments, polls, opinions, anything regarding foot fetish.

Moderator: Moderators

Baloo_135

Footjobs in Public? Your experiences

Post by Baloo_135 »

As a kid I always fantasized of having a nice nyloned foot working me under a restaurant table. I seen it in movies and know it must of felt great. I must have been 19ish and my gf wore some shear black nylons and patent heels for a dinner date. I was super worked up because she was in a flirty mood and horny. After we ordered drinks I felt a bare nylon foot slide inside my pantleg... but it didn't stop moving up. It went to my inner thigh and right on top of my junk. It was a generous action yet I felt extremely uncomfortable with no table cloths and being surrounded by other people who could see. Plus her shifting down in her seat it was obvious what she was doing. A waitress walked by and seen, looked at me, and quickly walked by. I felt embarrassed and shifted to kinda nudge her foot away. As I did she got pissed. Something like " Why the hell do you make me wear these if your not going to enjoy it?!" It killed the mood 😒.

Currently my women won't rub my junk in public not to make a scene which I 100% get. Early in our relationship she tried it and I said" I totally appreciate this! But don't feel like this is what I want" She said " Good! I don't wanna look like a slut haha! But... being sneaky is better😉" As she said that toes yanked my sock down to my ankle.

She gave me the best foot job to climax at home... but that's another story I'll share soon😁. I applaud u dudes who can manage a nice foot job under a table, and you women who can pull it off. For me discreet touching does it for me. Anyone feel similar? Or do I have stage fright? lol