[ENG] Your Thoughts on Female-Female Scenes

Discussions, comments, polls, opinions, anything regarding foot fetish.

Moderator: Moderators

Dead Parrot
Mod
Mod

[ENG] Your Thoughts on Female-Female Scenes

Post by Dead Parrot »

I'm curious as to what members think of female to female scenes, like Sensational Sylvie, Killer Looks and Secrets of the Chambermaid.

I personally like them, they are just about as good as female to male scenes. It's always nice to see two women doing anything, but when it's a scene like this...

The scene I would remake would be the one from Sensational Sylvie. I'd have the dark haired girl sitting where the guy was, so that the blonde was across from her, and then make the scene last about ten minutes. Lots of shots going back and forth as the dark haired girl tries to eat and talk while the blonde's foot is working up inside her skirt.

Thoughts, comments anyone? Or does this do anything for you?

DP

nyllover
Admin
Admin

Post by nyllover »

i agree with you, female to female scenes are as good as female to male even if.... when it comes to the part that our videos never show (the footjob...) i have to say that a female to male scene "gives" me so much more than a female to female scene.
daemon

Post by daemon »

I really love female to female scenes, and I'm looking forward to see the scene of Secrets of Chambermaid because I never saw it. I also think they are just about as good as female to male scenes.

So I hope you've just downloaded the wonderful scene on Nyloneer 's site where two blondes playing footsie under a table (unfortunately the two blondes was not seated one across from other).

Everyway you can download this scene taken from the movie called "Leah and Kathy's footjob" to:
http://www.nyloneer.com/Videos/PH_Model ... els_3.html

Probably you'll just know this scene, but if you never saw it, I'm really sure you'll enjoy it.
Footsiefreak

Post by Footsiefreak »

I love female to female footsie scenes too!But it has to be hose on hose like Sensational Silvie.Female to male are better because I can fantasize that Im the dude receiving the footsie
nyllover
Admin
Admin

Post by nyllover »

Footsiefreak wrote:Female to male are better because I can fantasize that Im the dude receiving the footsie
Exactly what i think 8)
daemon

Post by daemon »

(ITA) Hey Nyllover, concordo pienamente il vostro ragionamento, in ogni caso avevi già visto la scena female-female che ho segnalato qui sopra?? E' davvero incredibile, durerà circa 1 minuto ed è adattissima per il tuo/nostro sito. Fammi sapere che ne pensi, ciao e sempre complimenti per il grande lavoro che svolgi per il sito :wink:
nyllover
Admin
Admin

Post by nyllover »

daemon wrote:(ITA) Hey Nyllover, concordo pienamente il vostro ragionamento, in ogni caso avevi già visto la scena female-female che ho segnalato qui sopra?? E' davvero incredibile, durerà circa 1 minuto ed è adattissima per il tuo/nostro sito. Fammi sapere che ne pensi, ciao e sempre complimenti per il grande lavoro che svolgi per il sito :wink:
Ho avuto modo di vederla solo adesso :oops: ed è fantastica... vedro' se è possibile inserirla nel sito ma sarà difficile...devo chiedere l'autorizzazione a nyloneer.com al quale già avevo scritto...senza mai ricevere risposta :( Vedremo...
Dead Parrot
Mod
Mod

Post by Dead Parrot »

Footsiefreak wrote:I love female to female footsie scenes too!But it has to be hose on hose like Sensational Silvie.Female to male are better because I can fantasize that Im the dude receiving the footsie
Agreed, hose is better...BUT...if the women take care of their legs and feet, like they appear to in the Secrets of the Chambermaid video, then I'll take bare.

Also agree with your second sentence. I believe all of us think about being the guy in those scenes, and what we'd do if it were a real situation. There's another older thread about this...maybe it needs to be updated?

Well, it would be nice to see the Chambermaid clip. I wonder what the girls look like (a safe bet that they're hotties), and how far they went? The table looks a little too wide for contact, but she could at least drive the girl crazy working on her inner thighs.

DAEMON - Yes, I've seen that Leah and Kathy video but haven't mentioned it here because the photo sets I saw weren't really that impressive. Apparently when the guy shows up they both start working on him. Unfortunately, this isn't the focus of the video, and they end up in the bedroom later. It would have been better for them to stay at the table and have the non-girlfriend female start working on the male and get him nervous and aroused.

DP
daemon

Post by daemon »

I'm looking forward to see "Secrets of chambermaid"..... :D :D