How is Everyone Doing Out There?

Discussions, comments, polls, opinions, anything regarding foot fetish.

Moderator: Moderators

Mr. Mike

How is Everyone Doing Out There?

Post by Mr. Mike »

This is just real shitty times.
Here in Denver we just closed all restaurants and bars for a month minimum...maybe 8 weeks. This is going to be tough because I am not hermit.
Thank God for this board and YT. A lot of searching going on when working from home, maybe we’ll find some fantastic things.

Stay Safe everyone and be smart

Dole

Re: How is Everyone Doing Out There?

Post by Dole »

in Italy the situation is very bad :( ;)

when do TV shows come back?
the tv show the doctors ever come back?
Ibns

Post by Ibns »

SE UK here. Pubs and such are closed to large amounts of people, so it's looking like I'll be spending most of my time indoors or sanitizing at work.
phildj

Post by phildj »

Mr. Mike wrote: Tue Mar 17, 2020 1:51 pm This is just real shitty times.
Here in Denver we just closed all restaurants and bars for a month minimum...maybe 8 weeks. This is going to be tough because I am not hermit.
Thank God for this board and YT. A lot of searching going on when working from home, maybe we’ll find some fantastic things.

Stay Safe everyone and be smart
Tough times indeed, Mr. Mike. And while we have more time to search on YT, a lot of the meetings that provide the fruit for our preferences won't be going on in the era of social distancing. Everybody hang in there and stay safe.
nyllover
Admin
Admin

Post by nyllover »

This sure is a situation no one expected, it's something we will remember for decades.
Please, everyone, stay safe and calm. We just need to get the best out of this time, and not let ourselves panic or get depressed.

Everything is going to be fine

Stay safe, I love you all and want you all here when this will end :hug:
Foot fetish custom videos since 2008
Click here, look at the available models and request one.
You won't be disappointed.
Godiva

Post by Godiva »

Here in Connecticut it feels like the calm before the storm. My wife has family in Italy and they are sharing their experiences. I pray it does not come to that here in the States. Just trying to stay positive, protect my fam, and get through this.

On the plus side, i’m pretty much “working from home” now. Plenty of time for rest, catch up on books/shows, and spend time with the fam.

PLEASE stay safe and alert out there, wherever you are.