Too Bad TV Shoeplay Actually Became a Thing

Discussions, comments, polls, opinions, anything regarding foot fetish.

Moderator: Moderators

Mr. Mike

Too Bad TV Shoeplay Actually Became a Thing

Post by Mr. Mike »

It really sucks that probably a thing that most women do naturally in public, all the time, is so frowned upon and hidden on television.
If I was a producer, say for QVC (of course I'm biased) and I was asking these girls to stand for several hours in high heels, I would think as a human, you would tell the to do what they need to do (dip, dangle, remove)...just don't make a spectacular of it.
The other question is if it was a free for all and they all did freely...would we enjoy it as much? Part of the sexiness and allure is the girls dipping on TV and trying to do it covertly, as to not get caught. Sometimes the pain is to the point they have to do it even though they shouldn't.
What do you all think

smooth7777

Re: Too Bad TV Shoeplay Actually Became a Thing

Post by smooth7777 »

Agree but you should post that robin wall one off clip
smooth7777

Post by smooth7777 »

Agree but you should post that robin wall one shoe off clip
Mr. Mike

Post by Mr. Mike »

Unfortunately I cannot find it
Godiva

Post by Godiva »

Good topic. When it comes to QVC, I think they are a lot more relaxed over shoeplay/feet on air then HSN. Few examples: QVC hosts often model shoes, with extreme close ups of them wearing & removing them. Many hosts have dipped on camera without it cutting away. When watching QVC I rarely get the feeling that these hosts are told not to, it's all just a matter of luck and where the cameras are. They seem to add 4-5 young attractive hosts every year, and if we get 1 shoeplayer I consider it a success.

HSN will often time cut away whenever a host even goes to remove shoes. HSN hosts are very aware of the camera placement at all times, and will do their best to hide shoeplay as they know a) the producers told them not to and/or b) they know the assholes who give us a bad name are watching with their cocks out. With social media and the majority of these hosts easily reachable, it probably makes it even worse. Most, like Colleen have all but stopped or by this point she's such a pro and that she knows when it's off limits.

It's frustrating knowing this because often times we will see hosts obviously dipping or shoeplaying behind the sets or during camera breaks. Sure, it makes those rare moments where it is captured all that much better, but it also means just that.
KMFDNFAN

Post by KMFDNFAN »

I agree with the "covert" point. I like a little suspense when it comes to shoeplay. Will she, won't she kinda shoeplay.
Big shoeplay fan