How Do the VR Headsets Work with the YouTube App

Discussions, comments, polls, opinions, anything regarding foot fetish.

Moderator: Moderators

Mr. Mike

How Do the VR Headsets Work with the YouTube App

Post by Mr. Mike »

I have not been on any of these VR headsets yet, but was wondering how they work with YT, since most of our videos on here come from YT.
I'm guessing if it's not shot in 360 there's not a whole lot you can do. But do the regular videos become large and immersive? Can you zoom in a lot closer in the church, meetings, classrooms videos we currently have?

Can't wait till the Shopping Channels start shooting in 360 or VR

nyllover
Admin
Admin

Re: How Do the VR Headsets Work with the YouTube App

Post by nyllover »

Well, as you said if it's not shot in 360 (or 180) there is not much they can do. But for sure it's a more immersive experience, since the video is "closer" to your eyes.
Don't know about zooming, because I haven't tried myself really :)
Foot fetish custom videos since 2008
Click here, look at the available models and request one.
You won't be disappointed.
paradigm88

Post by paradigm88 »

The only "VR" headsets I've worked with myself are those that are essentially a mobile phone strapped to your head. So the video is just that much closer to you. (I use a 32" TV as my PC monitor; it's a more pleasurable effect!)

Unfortunately I don't think it'll ever yield any zoom/clarity advantages. I think we've all been dreaming of that day.
nyllover
Admin
Admin

Post by nyllover »

Well....depends what devices are you talking about. The samsung VR Gear gives exceptional results in terms of immersion. Obviously, zoom isn't there...but the result it surely WAY more immersive than a PC Screen.
Foot fetish custom videos since 2008
Click here, look at the available models and request one.
You won't be disappointed.
notalwaysright10000

Post by notalwaysright10000 »

Mr. Mike wrote: Wed May 01, 2019 8:45 pm I have not been on any of these VR headsets yet, but was wondering how they work with YT, since most of our videos on here come from YT.
I'm guessing if it's not shot in 360 there's not a whole lot you can do. But do the regular videos become large and immersive? Can you zoom in a lot closer in the church, meetings, classrooms videos we currently have?

Can't wait till the Shopping Channels start shooting in 360 or VR
"Can you zoom in a lot closer in the church, meetings, classrooms videos we currently have?"

No. The degree with which you can zoom in without the picture becoming a meaningless jumble of colored squares is strictly a matter of how much data is in the video file, and no playing device will ever add any data to what's already there.

If you're hoping for something like the "enhance" feature you see in CSI, sorry but that's pure Hollywood fiction, and not only is it beyond any present technological capabilities, it's fundamentally impossible.
Uh, OK, what should I write here...
Sweet and to the point:
My strong preference is for seated, both-feet shoeplay. Dangling, and shoeplay with open-toed shoes or mules, I'm afraid don't do as much for me.
footstrangle

Post by footstrangle »

I have the Playstation VR and it has access to all YouTube VR or 360 videos. I recommend using it with the PS4 Pro, don’t use it with the regular PS4. The VR with the PS4 Pro has outstanding resolution.