Posed/scripted scenes?

Discussions, comments, polls, opinions, anything regarding foot fetish.

Moderator: Moderators

ShoeplayJ

Re: Posed/scripted scenes?

Post by ShoeplayJ »

paradigm88 wrote: Sat Feb 09, 2019 4:02 pm
Isn't that the truth. The old days were a Wild, Wild West of untamed links, fan pages on GeoCities and AOL, postage-stamp images and videos if that, and our stories. I wouldn't trade that content for today's content...and yet, the diversity was intriguing even if the quality was stunted by the era's technology. I'd say the average folk were smarter then too...but there were always guys sending letters to hosts asking for a little on-camera action. Maybe a lot of that got filtered out at the mailroom. Now, it's easier to be too damn direct. That applies to a lot of areas that can be abused, but for us it's particularly poignant.

I was so excited at college when I ordered a couple of Mick's videos. I wish I had more of them, more of the unforgettable moments from the golden era. And it's a shame that they don't digitize all that well off VHS. Makes you realize how much was actually in our heads, too, because the TV wasn't any crisper.

I save as much good content as I can find (though I want to get a video editor at some point to crop down some of the 2GB files with five minutes of action). You never know when the good stuff might get taken down, candid or otherwise.
I'm guessing that people sending in perverted letters to hosts has always been an issue, but now that technology has advanced significantly, the hosts can reach out to one another and compare notes, than in days past. Now they're noticing a pattern in desk/prop setups, camera angles and what not, I guess?Ditto too for these perverts having more direct contact with them. There was no Twitter or Facebook back in those days. If you wanted to get in contact with them, you either e-mailed them or sent a letter. I can remember reading about that being a huge deal, even on the LAH message boards (that's another thing, I miss Dean and his many models. Scripted as it was, imho, it was HOT!).

You're right about a lot of we saw being more in our heads back then. I guess our imaginations really filled in the blanks, because even looking at some of the videos in my collection from even just ten years ago, I notice a significant difference in quality. I know that "bit rot" is a thing, but I didn't think it effected digital video media, like that. It's too bad these things can't be remastered.

Chips22

Post by Chips22 »

I hate anything scripted..it takes away from the thrill of doing vids/candids
ShoeplayJ

Post by ShoeplayJ »

Chips22 wrote: Sat Feb 23, 2019 3:59 pm I hate anything scripted..it takes away from the thrill of doing vids/candids
Yes well, the question is more what you prefer to watch, not what you prefer to film. I think most of us would prefer to film candid stuff, but these days, unless you're looking for boots, sneakers or flip-fops, the opportunities are slim.

I'm asking, if the woman in the video has nice feet and sexy movements, does it matter if the scene is scripted or candid? For me, I'll watch, if they went out of their way to make it look less scripted. If it's clearly done in someone's kitchen, the feet and movements better be smokin', to catch my attention. That's all I'm saying.
Chips22

Post by Chips22 »

I like public candids..when it’s done in a home..it’s a high chance it’s done with consent..I just don’t like staged anything..and when I doing candids I’m shooting straight for authenticity
tobydole

Post by tobydole »

What do you guys think of the 29156 c4s store? The guy who does those has a couple of other stores with videos that are clearly unable to be paid models (age issues...) so I like to think everything he has is candid, but I'd just be wondering what your thoughts are.
ShoeplayJ

Post by ShoeplayJ »

tobydole wrote: Sat May 11, 2019 5:21 am unable to be paid models (age issues...)
Wait, WHAT? Just how old are they?
nyllover
Admin
Admin

Post by nyllover »

29156 clearly has candid videos, since most of them are hostesses from events (so they are also old enough to be paid, but i don't think this is the case).
Foot fetish custom videos since 2008
Click here, look at the available models and request one.
You won't be disappointed.
notalwaysright10000

Post by notalwaysright10000 »

This is the only clip store I know of that appears to me be totally candid:

https://www.clips4sale.com/studio/6112/ ... f-shoeplay

Literally all the others I'm aware of I would unhesitatingly bet my life are mostly or entirely scripted, though I know of two or three others that seem to have a mixture of candids and fakes.
Uh, OK, what should I write here...
Sweet and to the point:
My strong preference is for seated, both-feet shoeplay. Dangling, and shoeplay with open-toed shoes or mules, I'm afraid don't do as much for me.
doberso

Post by doberso »

My personal opinion is that those who do not approve the forum and some content should just leave it. Nobody is forcing anybody to stay here and tolerate it. Just leave and leave us alone. I like the resource a lot. I am glad that I finally found this type of site. I am from https://postcodefinder.net/england/sheffield. It is very nice to meet you all here. Where are you from?