Welcome to our new forum!
If you are having any sort of problems, click here to see solutions to common problems.
You can also send us a message by clicking on "contact us" on bottom of page

Posed/scripted scenes?

Let's share our thoughts about the main subject of the website or about the scenes we have there!

Moderator: Moderators

User avatar
ShoeplayJ
Posts: 234
Joined: Thu Aug 29, 2013 5:23 am
Location: USA

Posed/scripted scenes?

Post by ShoeplayJ » Tue Jan 29, 2019 10:05 am

I've seen around, that a lot of people are against scripted shoeplay scenes. Both here and other places such as YT. Me personally, I'm kind of on the fence about it. If it's in a place that makes sense, first of all, and if it's actually a woman and not a man trying to pass as one, I'm usually all for it. If the action is really hot, I'll sometimes make an exception for scenes that were clearly done in places such as a person's kitchen. What is it about posed scenes that you don't like? Is it the lack of the thrill of sneaking to enjoy the show? Too much or too little action? Overacted?

Also, what gives it away for you? I know some folks say the video quality is too good, and a decade ago I'd agree. But these days, with the crisp video that a lot of these phones capture, I'm not sure that's the best indicator anymore. For instance, my wife had a Samsung Galaxy S3 when it was still fairly new (she later pawned it when we fell on hard times :( ), I remember thinking that THAT thing took some excellent video.

Thoughts? No right or wrong answers.



User avatar
BlackFoot
Posts: 719
Joined: Fri Feb 02, 2007 5:02 pm

Re: Posed/scripted scenes?

Post by BlackFoot » Tue Jan 29, 2019 1:33 pm

there's nothing wrong with posed scenes if done right in my opinion.
i love a woman's nylon feet!

notalwaysright10000
Posts: 554
Joined: Tue May 04, 2010 1:12 am

Re: Posed/scripted scenes?

Post by notalwaysright10000 » Tue Jan 29, 2019 11:40 pm

I have no interest whatsoever in posed scenes, though I certainly wouldn't say I'm "against" them.

What I am against is fake candids produced by liars, which unfortunately is at least 90% of putative candids these days, including every single one of the hostess shoeplay clip stores.
(To anyone who is so gullible that they actually believe some itinerant shoeplay cappers are traveling year round from motor show to motor show, capturing this stuff on a literally daily basis without ever getting caught and banned from these shows, well then I've got some moon rocks I'd like to sell you for the unbelievably low price of $299.95 each.)

How to spot fakes?
This is like asking how to recognize faces or spot liars. It's mostly an ability you either have or don't, but there are some cues to watch for:

*The first and most common "tell" is when they zoom in for a face shot and the "girl" is supposedly having a conversation with someone, but" she" is clearly just moving her lips and not actually saying anything. (You see exactly the same thing in movie extras.)

*The shoeplay is often artificial, either too fast and jerky or too "seductively" slow. Bad shoeplay acting is as easy for me to spot as bad facial expression and voice acting.

*There are often camera angles that would be very difficult to get without arousing suspicion. In the really badly made fakes, there will often be a curious lack of other people or ambient noise in a supposedly public place.


But unfortunately, if you're not perceptive enough to spot these things on your own, it's unlikely you'll pick up on them just because I've alerted you to watch out for them.

Finally - and this is the elephant in the room some people clearly don't want to be talked about - there has been a huge influx of transgender women into both clip store and youtube videos. I'm not sure why this is, but I suspect there are two possible reasons:

1) Trans porn actresses perhaps have trouble getting work in conventional porn, and a so are funneled into niche fetish porn that doesn't show genitalia

2) Many of them are apparently exhibitionists who get a kick out of "fooling" people and see this as confirmation that they're "passing". (This would explain a lot of the super tacky posed videos that now comprise almost all of the search results on YouTube.)

Oh, and I'm 99% certain that these people are responsible for having conducted a coordinated flagging campaign against all the genuine candid videos that used to exist. A while back on a video that appeared in the "accidentally discovered" thread (and as a clip on that parasite James Shawn's channel) I saw some comments that provided the workplace number for the girl shoeplayling and encouraged people to call it because she supposedly loves talking about it.

Now, there are clearly many idiots in the world, but NOBODY is really THAT goddamn stupid.
Uh, OK, what should I write here...
Sweet and to the point:
My strong preference is for seated, both-feet shoeplay. Dangling, and shoeplay with open-toed shoes or mules, I'm afraid don't do as much for me.

Mr. Mike
Posts: 1599
Joined: Mon Dec 20, 2004 4:54 pm

Re: Posed/scripted scenes?

Post by Mr. Mike » Wed Jan 30, 2019 5:20 am

I get the camera angles and especially the piss poor dipping attempt. Love when you you the exact same move by 8-9 different women...1 guy on Clips4sale the women have had the same move for 3 years.

But how the hell can you say, without sound that you can "spot" someone who is just mouthing the words. Without sound it's pretty much your word against someone else...no way to prove or disprove if they are are having a real conversation.

User avatar
ShoeplayJ
Posts: 234
Joined: Thu Aug 29, 2013 5:23 am
Location: USA

Re: Posed/scripted scenes?

Post by ShoeplayJ » Wed Jan 30, 2019 6:35 am

notalwaysright10000 wrote:
Tue Jan 29, 2019 11:40 pm
I have no interest whatsoever in posed scenes, though I certainly wouldn't say I'm "against" them.

What I am against is fake candids produced by liars, which unfortunately is at least 90% of putative candids these days, including every single one of the hostess shoeplay clip stores.
(To anyone who is so gullible that they actually believe some itinerant shoeplay cappers are traveling year round from motor show to motor show, capturing this stuff on a literally daily basis without ever getting caught and banned from these shows, well then I've got some moon rocks I'd like to sell you for the unbelievably low price of $299.95 each.)

How to spot fakes?
This is like asking how to recognize faces or spot liars. It's mostly an ability you either have or don't, but there are some cues to watch for:

*The first and most common "tell" is when they zoom in for a face shot and the "girl" is supposedly having a conversation with someone, but" she" is clearly just moving her lips and not actually saying anything. (You see exactly the same thing in movie extras.)

*The shoeplay is often artificial, either too fast and jerky or too "seductively" slow. Bad shoeplay acting is as easy for me to spot as bad facial expression and voice acting.

*There are often camera angles that would be very difficult to get without arousing suspicion. In the really badly made fakes, there will often be a curious lack of other people or ambient noise in a supposedly public place.


But unfortunately, if you're not perceptive enough to spot these things on your own, it's unlikely you'll pick up on them just because I've alerted you to watch out for them.

Finally - and this is the elephant in the room some people clearly don't want to be talked about - there has been a huge influx of transgender women into both clip store and youtube videos. I'm not sure why this is, but I suspect there are two possible reasons:

1) Trans porn actresses perhaps have trouble getting work in conventional porn, and a so are funneled into niche fetish porn that doesn't show genitalia

2) Many of them are apparently exhibitionists who get a kick out of "fooling" people and see this as confirmation that they're "passing". (This would explain a lot of the super tacky posed videos that now comprise almost all of the search results on YouTube.)

Oh, and I'm 99% certain that these people are responsible for having conducted a coordinated flagging campaign against all the genuine candid videos that used to exist. A while back on a video that appeared in the "accidentally discovered" thread (and as a clip on that parasite James Shawn's channel) I saw some comments that provided the workplace number for the girl shoeplayling and encouraged people to call it because she supposedly loves talking about it.

Now, there are clearly many idiots in the world, but NOBODY is really THAT goddamn stupid.

Are we allowed to drop names in here? Because I'm curious as to who these offenders are, between the fake candids and the "passing" transgender women. I like to think I have a decent enough eye to spot fake candids, I'm just not bothered enough by it. I've been out of the clip buying game for so long, I'm not even aware of what's out there anymore. As far as the other issue, I don't really bother with YouTube much anymore. I question everything I see there, now. I will say that I do have respect for the ones that warn you up front that they are crossdressing or trans. It's the game of trying to fool people that frustrates me. :roll:

Sidenote and kind of O/T: Speaking of traveling from autoshow to autoshow, I went to the autoshow in our city, llast week, and aside from some very modest "dipping" (if you can even call it that) from one girl who had had on nude hose and flats, it was a real snooze fest. All of the girls were either wearing those gotdamn leather high heeled boots, or sneakers ( :roll: ). If they were wearing flats or pumps, they were no nylons. The only other two girls that had on nylons, were in those high heels with the laces. I have video. Plus my wife was with me, so I couldn't stick around to see the action like I would have liked.

notalwaysright10000
Posts: 554
Joined: Tue May 04, 2010 1:12 am

Re: Posed/scripted scenes?

Post by notalwaysright10000 » Wed Jan 30, 2019 7:55 am

Mr. Mike wrote:
Wed Jan 30, 2019 5:20 am
I get the camera angles and especially the piss poor dipping attempt. Love when you you the exact same move by 8-9 different women...1 guy on Clips4sale the women have had the same move for 3 years.

But how the hell can you say, without sound that you can "spot" someone who is just mouthing the words. Without sound it's pretty much your word against someone else...no way to prove or disprove if they are are having a real conversation.
There was even a leaked training video on YouTube a few years ago instructing the "hostesses" how to dip, but this was entirely obvious to me long before I saw that video, just as I knew "reality" TV was every bit as fake as professional wrestling when I was fourteen. (Like Jesus Christ, how do most people miss things like switches in camera angle that would make the other camera visible in frame if it were really filmed in real time?)

As for the fake talking, you are aware that there are people who can read lips, right? In fact almost everyone can do this to a limited degree.
Are you seriously telling me you've never noticed, for example, how background extras in television scenes that take place in restaurants will often move their lips without speaking, and nod their heads up and down in ways that are so clearly artificial that it's entirely obvious they're not really having a conversation?
You're telling me I need sound to be sure about this?
Wow...
Last edited by notalwaysright10000 on Wed Jan 30, 2019 8:35 am, edited 2 times in total.
Uh, OK, what should I write here...
Sweet and to the point:
My strong preference is for seated, both-feet shoeplay. Dangling, and shoeplay with open-toed shoes or mules, I'm afraid don't do as much for me.

notalwaysright10000
Posts: 554
Joined: Tue May 04, 2010 1:12 am

Re: Posed/scripted scenes?

Post by notalwaysright10000 » Wed Jan 30, 2019 8:00 am

@ShoeplayJ

Oh, believe me I would very much like to drop names - and evidence - but the last time I did that I got threatened with a ban, I so guess that's a no.
Uh, OK, what should I write here...
Sweet and to the point:
My strong preference is for seated, both-feet shoeplay. Dangling, and shoeplay with open-toed shoes or mules, I'm afraid don't do as much for me.

notalwaysright10000
Posts: 554
Joined: Tue May 04, 2010 1:12 am

Re: Posed/scripted scenes?

Post by notalwaysright10000 » Wed Jan 30, 2019 8:06 am

By the way there is one clip store that I'm convinced is either real or very well faked. It's called CCfeet dot com or something like that. (I have nothing to do with them and they're not paying me.)

There are also two I know of on Clips4sale that look convincing, but I'd prefer not to mention them because for all I know it might get them in trouble with whoever oversees the larger host site. (I could easily imagine the bigger, fake clip stores throwing their financial weight around to get those stores banned or something.)

Oh and one last thing: if I seem like a much angrier person than I used to be that's because I am -for good reason.
Uh, OK, what should I write here...
Sweet and to the point:
My strong preference is for seated, both-feet shoeplay. Dangling, and shoeplay with open-toed shoes or mules, I'm afraid don't do as much for me.

User avatar
ShoeplayJ
Posts: 234
Joined: Thu Aug 29, 2013 5:23 am
Location: USA

Re: Posed/scripted scenes?

Post by ShoeplayJ » Wed Jan 30, 2019 8:25 am

notalwaysright10000 wrote:
Wed Jan 30, 2019 8:00 am
@ShoeplayJ

Oh, believe me I would very much like to drop names - and evidence - but the last time I did that I got threatened with a ban, I so guess that's a no.
Well fuck me running. I guess discussing it in private isn't an option either. I'm dead curious now. :o
notalwaysright10000 wrote:
By the way there is one clip store that I'm convinced is either real or very well faked. It's called CCfeet dot com or something like that. (I have nothing to do with them and they're not paying me.)

There are also two I know of on Clips4sale that look convincing, but I'd prefer not to mention them because for all I know it might get them in trouble with whoever oversees the larger host site. (I could easily imagine the bigger, fake clip stores throwing their financial weight around to get those stores banned or something.)

Oh and one last thing: if I seem like a much angrier person than I used to be that's because I am -for good reason.
Ah, CCfeet. I gotta say fake or not, I definitely enjoy his work. Say, didn't he post here recently or am I thinking of someone else?

Is your anger pertaining to what we're discussing here?

Btw, didn't you shoot videos in the past? I feel like I remember you saying you did once, but I'll be damned if I'm gonna go searching through the forum. Again though, I could be thinking of someone else.

notalwaysright10000
Posts: 554
Joined: Tue May 04, 2010 1:12 am

Re: Posed/scripted scenes?

Post by notalwaysright10000 » Wed Jan 30, 2019 8:42 am

ShoeplayJ wrote:
Wed Jan 30, 2019 8:25 am
notalwaysright10000 wrote:
Wed Jan 30, 2019 8:00 am
@ShoeplayJ

Oh, believe me I would very much like to drop names - and evidence - but the last time I did that I got threatened with a ban, I so guess that's a no.
Well fuck me running. I guess discussing it in private isn't an option either. I'm dead curious now. :o
notalwaysright10000 wrote:
By the way there is one clip store that I'm convinced is either real or very well faked. It's called CCfeet dot com or something like that. (I have nothing to do with them and they're not paying me.)

There are also two I know of on Clips4sale that look convincing, but I'd prefer not to mention them because for all I know it might get them in trouble with whoever oversees the larger host site. (I could easily imagine the bigger, fake clip stores throwing their financial weight around to get those stores banned or something.)

Oh and one last thing: if I seem like a much angrier person than I used to be that's because I am -for good reason.
Ah, CCfeet. I gotta say fake or not, I definitely enjoy his work. Say, didn't he post here recently or am I thinking of someone else?

Is your anger pertaining to what we're discussing here?

Btw, didn't you shoot videos in the past? I feel like I remember you saying you did once, but I'll be damned if I'm gonna go searching through the forum. Again though, I could be thinking of someone else.
Yeah the guy from CC Feet posted here a few weeks ago (I think he's Dutch) but his site appears to be more or less dormant, with no new material in about six months or so.
I've never uploaded content, but I've been meaning to for some time (years actually) and if I do it will be free and go directly to pornhub. (it seems like they rarely if ever take things down).
Uh, OK, what should I write here...
Sweet and to the point:
My strong preference is for seated, both-feet shoeplay. Dangling, and shoeplay with open-toed shoes or mules, I'm afraid don't do as much for me.

notalwaysright10000
Posts: 554
Joined: Tue May 04, 2010 1:12 am

Re: Posed/scripted scenes?

Post by notalwaysright10000 » Wed Jan 30, 2019 8:51 am

Also, I am the uncretided original discoverer of well over half of the videos that appear in the "accidentally" thread (no, really) up to about four months ago, and one reason this thread has started to dry up is that I've switched YouTube accounts to prevent the algorithms from causing my discoveries to show up in other people's recommendations.

This is a very large part of the reason I'm so resentful.

I had no choice but to do this because of all the worthless shitstains posting comments on the videos -both from stupidity and maliciousness.
Uh, OK, what should I write here...
Sweet and to the point:
My strong preference is for seated, both-feet shoeplay. Dangling, and shoeplay with open-toed shoes or mules, I'm afraid don't do as much for me.

User avatar
ShoeplayJ
Posts: 234
Joined: Thu Aug 29, 2013 5:23 am
Location: USA

Re: Posed/scripted scenes?

Post by ShoeplayJ » Wed Jan 30, 2019 9:02 am

Gotcha. So people are leaving perverted comments on videos that contain shoeplay, but have nothing to actually do with shoeplay? It's why I'm hesitant to post anything that I find, because these people will go and ruin a good thing.

It seems like we see less shoeplay action after such things happen, as well. I remember I posted a dangling scene from a either a MadTV or Key & Peele sketch and the next thing I knew, there were comments popping up on that video about the dangling. That video got removed shortly after. That kinda shit seriously pisses me off. It also makes me wonder if the reason why the auto show I went to was so dry, had anything to do with these freaks harassing the women at the shows. Though I'm willing to entertain that I very well just made a huge reach, with that theory...

Mr. Mike
Posts: 1599
Joined: Mon Dec 20, 2004 4:54 pm

Re: Posed/scripted scenes?

Post by Mr. Mike » Wed Jan 30, 2019 3:42 pm

notalwaysright10000 wrote:
Wed Jan 30, 2019 7:55 am
Mr. Mike wrote:
Wed Jan 30, 2019 5:20 am
I get the camera angles and especially the piss poor dipping attempt. Love when you you the exact same move by 8-9 different women...1 guy on Clips4sale the women have had the same move for 3 years.

But how the hell can you say, without sound that you can "spot" someone who is just mouthing the words. Without sound it's pretty much your word against someone else...no way to prove or disprove if they are are having a real conversation.
There was even a leaked training video on YouTube a few years ago instructing the "hostesses" how to dip, but this was entirely obvious to me long before I saw that video, just as I knew "reality" TV was every bit as fake as professional wrestling when I was fourteen. (Like Jesus Christ, how do most people miss things like switches in camera angle that would make the other camera visible in frame if it were really filmed in real time?)

As for the fake talking, you are aware that there are people who can read lips, right? In fact almost everyone can do this to a limited degree.
Are you seriously telling me you've never noticed, for example, how background extras in television scenes that take place in restaurants will often move their lips without speaking, and nod their heads up and down in ways that are so clearly artificial that it's entirely obvious they're not really having a conversation?
You're telling me I need sound to be sure about this?
Wow...
I can seriously tell you I've never paid attention to background people in movies to see if they are really speaking or not.

Obviously people are out there that read lips...but let me guess...you have a degree in lip reading (just yanking your chain)

As far as the "Accidentally..." thread, it's still the best thread on this board and I would say I've contributed 35% of the stuff in the last few years. Yes, you may have done secret stuff, but I don't think you and I are into the same stuff...

User avatar
tobydole
Posts: 33
Joined: Mon Oct 24, 2016 8:18 pm

Re: Posed/scripted scenes?

Post by tobydole » Tue Feb 05, 2019 10:52 pm

I agree with you guys on the complaints of the YouTube comments. It is very, very hard to want to share any clips on here (or anywhere for that matter) since there is such a high risk of people ruining it. And it's pretty much gotten to the point where if you don't download the clip immediately you run a high risk of never seeing it again.

This is why I sometimes wish that if I had to have this fetish, shoeplay and all, that I was the only one with it. Nothing against any of you but could you just imagine a world where no one knew that feet could be seen as a sexual object except for yourself. Yes, it might make a screwy sex life, but just think. Shoeplay would be akin to fiddling with hair or something, even if it still is we know most girls are aware of foot fetishes. A world where they all would freely do anything with there shoes with no worries whatsoever. Ugh.

User avatar
ShoeplayJ
Posts: 234
Joined: Thu Aug 29, 2013 5:23 am
Location: USA

Re: Posed/scripted scenes?

Post by ShoeplayJ » Wed Feb 06, 2019 7:07 am

tobydole wrote:
Tue Feb 05, 2019 10:52 pm
I agree with you guys on the complaints of the YouTube comments. It is very, very hard to want to share any clips on here (or anywhere for that matter) since there is such a high risk of people ruining it. And it's pretty much gotten to the point where if you don't download the clip immediately you run a high risk of never seeing it again.
Yep. I've got an external 2TB harddrive, which houses a lot of important backups, but is also home to a large collection of videos I've downloaded on YT. I'd say a good 60-75% of the space being taken up on that thing is from such videos. On one hand I'm grateful to have such a collection, on the other hand, it's a pain, because not all of what's there is exactly A1. Sometimes I'll download something that I may not have been dying to see in the moment, but saved it anyway, because it very well may not be there in the morning. It's very rare to find videos lasting too long these days. A lot of older accounts seem to still have their content untouched, but it's also probably because those accounts have been dormant for some time. Whereas new and active accounts are being terminated like clockwork. YT is really cracking down on this stuff these days, and I really wish they'd chill.
tobydole wrote:
Tue Feb 05, 2019 10:52 pm
This is why I sometimes wish that if I had to have this fetish, shoeplay and all, that I was the only one with it. Nothing against any of you but could you just imagine a world where no one knew that feet could be seen as a sexual object except for yourself. Yes, it might make a screwy sex life, but just think. Shoeplay would be akin to fiddling with hair or something, even if it still is we know most girls are aware of foot fetishes. A world where they all would freely do anything with there shoes with no worries whatsoever. Ugh.
Again, well said, sir. I'd say we have a very sensible bunch here, but it seems like many others who share this fetish, can't seem to control themselves. As with almost anything, it's always the loud minority bunch, that messes it up for the entire group. I'm really glad that "shoeplay" has not become a mainstream recognizable term. Women are on edge enough these days, in this current political climate, with this MeToo movement; the last thing we need is for them to feel like they can't even take their shoes off in public without being preyed upon, by some screwy, self-entitled, jack in the box that can't contain himself.

I tell you, this YouTube era is a blessing and curse. It was incredible in the early days, but now?.... Way back in my Freshman year of highschool, 15 years ago, when I first discovered that this was actually a thing, I was initially excited. I couldn't believe that there was an actual name for this thing that gave me such...tingly feelings, and there were people literally capturing video of it and providing it for others. This thing that up until then, I could only be satisfied by getting lucky and seeing something if I happened to be at school or out somewhere else. To discover that there were whole websites dedicated it and I could log on and see new stuff whenever I wanted (almost)? Are you kidding?? But now, it sucks. The scene really sucks. Even if the videos were grainy and poorer quality, there was so much more to find back in those days, even if I had to be satisfied with pictures or short video snippets, because I wasn't old enough to order stuff online :superlol: — and no way was I telling my parents. Sigh...

paradigm88
Posts: 258
Joined: Mon Feb 22, 2010 3:54 am

Re: Posed/scripted scenes?

Post by paradigm88 » Sat Feb 09, 2019 4:02 pm

ShoeplayJ wrote:
Wed Feb 06, 2019 7:07 am
I tell you, this YouTube era is a blessing and curse. It was incredible in the early days, but now?....
Isn't that the truth. The old days were a Wild, Wild West of untamed links, fan pages on GeoCities and AOL, postage-stamp images and videos if that, and our stories. I wouldn't trade that content for today's content...and yet, the diversity was intriguing even if the quality was stunted by the era's technology. I'd say the average folk were smarter then too...but there were always guys sending letters to hosts asking for a little on-camera action. Maybe a lot of that got filtered out at the mailroom. Now, it's easier to be too damn direct. That applies to a lot of areas that can be abused, but for us it's particularly poignant.

I was so excited at college when I ordered a couple of Mick's videos. I wish I had more of them, more of the unforgettable moments from the golden era. And it's a shame that they don't digitize all that well off VHS. Makes you realize how much was actually in our heads, too, because the TV wasn't any crisper.

I save as much good content as I can find (though I want to get a video editor at some point to crop down some of the 2GB files with five minutes of action). You never know when the good stuff might get taken down, candid or otherwise.

Mr. Mike
Posts: 1599
Joined: Mon Dec 20, 2004 4:54 pm

Re: Posed/scripted scenes?

Post by Mr. Mike » Mon Feb 11, 2019 9:24 pm

"Notalways", you will be happy. Your "buddy" over on C4S that has claimed his videos were candid, at a new trade show all the time with girls that do the same move everytime...he has now put a disclaimer on his page saying that he actually does approach these women and ask them if he can film them.

To his credit, I wouldn't have the balls to do it and by the amount of videos he has, they must say yes more that not

notalwaysright10000
Posts: 554
Joined: Tue May 04, 2010 1:12 am

Re: Posed/scripted scenes?

Post by notalwaysright10000 » Mon Feb 11, 2019 10:38 pm

@Mr Mike

He's still lying of course, and only put up that disclaimer in the hope of masking the smell of bullshit, which seems to be getting quite overpowering.
Here's a clip from his store. Look at the face shot at the twenty-five second mark. Not only is that person very obviously transgender, she's wearing a ridiculous wig as well. "Real only" indeed.
Uh, OK, what should I write here...
Sweet and to the point:
My strong preference is for seated, both-feet shoeplay. Dangling, and shoeplay with open-toed shoes or mules, I'm afraid don't do as much for me.

notalwaysright10000
Posts: 554
Joined: Tue May 04, 2010 1:12 am

Re: Posed/scripted scenes?

Post by notalwaysright10000 » Mon Feb 11, 2019 10:48 pm

@ShoeplayJ

The genuine Youtube candids have dried up not because YouTube cracked down, but because there was a sustained, coordinated flagging campaign by the proprietors of clip stores. I absolutely guarantee it.

Also, I strongly encourage you do a search for "shoeplay," filter for date uploaded, and note the obvious pattern in those recent videos that have remained untouched.


https://www.youtube.com/results?sp=CAI% ... y=shoeplay
Last edited by notalwaysright10000 on Sun Feb 24, 2019 2:25 am, edited 1 time in total.
Uh, OK, what should I write here...
Sweet and to the point:
My strong preference is for seated, both-feet shoeplay. Dangling, and shoeplay with open-toed shoes or mules, I'm afraid don't do as much for me.

User avatar
nyllover
Admin
Admin
Posts: 7468
Joined: Sat May 24, 2003 5:00 pm
Location: Italy (Tuscany)
Contact:

Re: Posed/scripted scenes?

Post by nyllover » Wed Feb 13, 2019 9:19 am

notalwaysright10000 wrote:
Mon Feb 11, 2019 10:38 pm
@Mr Mike

He's still lying of course, and only put up that disclaimer in the hope of masking the smell of bullshit, which seems to be getting quite overpowering.
Here's a clip from his store. Look at the face shot at the twenty-five second mark. Not only is that person very obviously transgender, she's wearing a ridiculous wig as well. "Real only" indeed.

You already stated your idea about that store, and I already TOLD YOU TO STOP. Since I personally know the owner of the store and i can PERSONALLY guarantee his clips are candids. Being an ugly woman is different from being a transgender, and even if she was that wouldn't say that's a staged clip.

Told you once, and I'm telling you again, STOP this nonsense or you are going to face a ban. I am not going to sit here doing nothing while someone tries to sabotage the hard work of a serious candid videomaker like he is.
STOP IT NOW. It's an ORDER from your Admin.
Click here to see the best footfetish network.

Post Reply