Shoeplay Scene Burned in Memory Forever?

Discussions, comments, polls, opinions, anything regarding foot fetish.

Moderator: Moderators

Mr. Mike

Shoeplay Scene Burned in Memory Forever?

Post by Mr. Mike »

I'm talking what you've seen live or on TV...tell us one or 2 you will never forget.

1) Late 80s working as a stockboy in a major department store. I remember walking up to a register in Crystalware Dept and walking behind the counter only to see this girl with black leather 2" heeled boots, black nylons...with 1 boot completely off. I remember looking at her inquisitively and she said..."my foot is killing me and this boot is staying off...even while helping customers". I literally walked away directly to the restroom...

2) Same store and I was standing around later in the evening and saw this woman approaching pushing a stroller. I could see her walking...up/down...up/down. Sure enough, walking with 1 shoe on and 1 off in the stroller. As she got closer to me I got lower to the ground and told her to be careful as we dropped a bunch of tacks on the floor. She said thank you and kept shopping 1 shoe off.

God I do miss those days of having access to the whole store and no one would question you....late 80s, tons of nylons and heels but way before cell phones, camera phones

Feeture Feature

Re: Shoeplay Scene Burned in Memory Forever?

Post by Feeture Feature »

Here's 2 I will always remember.

1. Back in the 1980s I was on a tour around the south of the US. We happened to stay in Chattanooga, Tennessee on primary election day. The hotel was the headquarters for some politicians. A local TV reporter was in the lobby in the late afternoon using a payphone to call in to her station. Her name was Holly Robinson (I remember because a Robinson was on out tour). She wore a dress, hose and white spike heels. She dipped like crazy, shoes on, shoes off, shoes on, shoes off. It was a long phone call. I bet when she did her live report that evening on air, the shoes were off. But I watched and could not see. It remains about the best dipping I have ever seen.

2. In the early 1970s I lived in Australia and loved going to the movies. This was something I experienced rather than saw. It was a holiday and over 100 degrees. The Australia Twin theatre in Melbourne was showing a double feature of award-winning movies I had not seen. Since it was daytime the attendance was low. I sat through the first feature and near the end a woman by herself sat behind me, one seat to my right. As has been my lifelong habit in situations like this I reached down through the seat beside me and was rewarded with a touch of what felt like a clog. The woman's foot must have been very hot because the shoe was soon gone and I felt hosed toes that were very hot. I kept chasing the toes around until the movie ended. Then I was afraid to keep my hand down and even though the seat cushion next to me kept bouncing back and forth as her foot moved during the intermission I never looked down. During the second feature my game continued. At one point I had my hand stuck way out under the seat back with my palm turned up. Next thing I knew was I had all of her toes of one foot settled on my palm. Earlier she had mostly touched my fingertips. They stayed for awhile, then she slid the toes away and soon left the theatre before the movie ended. I stayed to the end so I never saw her. I think she had been shopping (she had bags with her) and had gotten hot and so popped in to the air conditioning to cool off. The movies were cheap and probably a nice place to rest in the dark. Then when she was cooled off enough to face the trip home, she left.
llama

Post by llama »

I'll try to think of some shoeplay ones but what comes to mind is as a teenager there was a woman standing outside a sandwich shop in heels and suntan pantyhose. It must have been summer because the memory is how the sunlight was glistening off her nylons. It was almost a sparkle. Love this memory to this day probably 35 years later
notalwaysright10000

Post by notalwaysright10000 »

Most of mine actually come from high school, because my school had an improbable number of girls who were easily good looking enough to be Hollywood actresses - I'd say at least seven or eight per graduating class - and sooner or later I got to see almost all of them shoeplaying.

The best of all was this girl who was two years head of me, with whom I never had any classes. She looked almost exactly like a young Demi Moore, only with somewhat curlier hair and dark eyes. Anyway, it was getting to the end of her senior year and I was by now resigned to the fact that I would probably never check her off my list...
until one day, I see her seated at a table in the cafeteria right after the final bell. (There were often five or six students sitting in the cafeteria right after school, presumably waiting for rides or killing time before extracurricular activities.) She was wearing an all black sweater and skirt combination with a white button-up shirt peeking over the collar, with those semi-opaque dark tights that are just translucent enough that a girl's knees, heels and toes will show through as a kind of mauve or dark pink where the fabric is stretched.

I literally got sudden heart palpitations when I saw that she was heelpopping just enough that a very thin book or magazine could have been slid between her feet and her shoes. I went as casually as I could to the vending machine just a couple meters behind her (there were no tables that would afford a satisfactory view) and took long as I possibly could to make up my mind whether Coke was better than Pepsi.

As incredible luck would have it, after only about ten seconds she unsuspectingly did that move where they quickly shuffle their feet back and forth for a couple seconds (as though on very small cross country skis) until the shoes slide off, and she clenched her toes on the inside of her shoes. Her soles exploded in a network of wrinkles semi-visible through the membrane of her hose,which also bunched up in wrinkles in that crevice between her toes and the balls of her feet, and the pink spots on her heels almost seemed to be glowing like some binary star system.
She rhythmically widened and narrowed her legs in a way that made her feet alternate between making an "A" shape and a "V" shape, shifting the pattern of wrinkles like some glorious kaleidoscope.

I had the biggest hard-on of my life up to that point, but I only got to enjoy this windfall for at most thirty seconds before my friends grew impatient and demanded to know what the hell was taking me so long.

I couldn't think of a pretext to linger at the vending machine any longer -especially with the girl right within ear shot- and so I had no choice but to go. I had an irrational urge throw my can of coke at my friends, but despite its excruciating brevity and interruption this remains probably the most gratifying shoeplay experience of my life.

I hobbled away, holding my book-bag in such a way as to best conceal my hard-on.
Uh, OK, what should I write here...
Sweet and to the point:
My strong preference is for seated, both-feet shoeplay. Dangling, and shoeplay with open-toed shoes or mules, I'm afraid don't do as much for me.
Feeture Feature

Post by Feeture Feature »

Two more

1. When I was in high school some teachers would gather each day for lunch at the same table. One was young and some might find her cute although she used heavy makeup on her pockmarked face. She always wore suntan hose and black pumps. She always sat in the same chair. I would sit at the next table so I could see her from behind. She always continuously played with her shoes, slipping her feet out and placing them on the rung of the chair and rubbing her soles on the rung. I wished lunch hour could go on forever. I had the same teacher for 9th grade English and she constantly shoeplayed during class, with her shoes making loud clopping sounds. She once told us that the first time she flew she thought the pillows given out on the plane were for her feet.

2. I was on a flight from New York to Vienna. A young blonde Austrian woman sat behind me. It was a hot day in August. Soon after takeoff I felt something poking the back of my arm. The woman had slipped off her pink flats and put her white hosed foot up on my armrest where the toes touched my sleeve. She was reading a newspaper so she did not see where her foot was and neither did anyone else but me. I crossed my arms, hugging myself, and touched the ball of her foot. I could feel the whorls in her skin through her hose. We maintained our position until the meal and movie. I was looking forward to a great time during the movie in darkness but she put her foot down. Right after the movie, up came the newspaper, followed by the foot. We resumed our positions until the plane was descending. Finally she twitched her big toe as if saying goodbye and put her foot down. Reclining your seat back really helps when women behind you want to stretch out their legs and place their feet on your armrest. How much you can touch their feet depends on things like darkness of the plane, use of blankets over the feet, and more.
Bishoeplayguy

Post by Bishoeplayguy »

First time I noticed was in Kindergarten, my teacher played with her shoes during naptime. Beautiful blonde lady :love:
It was so sexy, I was sitting on her lap and I saw her sperry was half off her foot, and then she tried to get it
back on, its kinda hard to explain, but she kinda raked it so it scraped against the floor again and again, made so
hot sexy squeak sound. She looked at me and told me to sleep, but I just couldn't I kept staring at her shoe and feet :love: :love:
I still remember that sound, too bad there is no shoeplay videos like this on youtube!
thieph

Post by thieph »

My best memory is from high school. There was a fairly attractive girl in my grade with dirty blonde hair with an athletic frame. Most days she was dressed like a casual high school student but on days when she had to dress up, she was a gold mine. On this particular day she was wearing a khaki mini skirt, tan pantyhose, and tall wedge heel clogs. I knew from previous experience that between her nylons and her backless shoes, I would be in for a great show this day.

We had two classes together, the first of which was English. She sat one row to my right and one desk behind me. As soon as she sat down she slipped her feet half out of her shoes. We had an exam that day so I tried my best to focus on that but would steal glances at her feet as she shuffled them around under her desk. Luckily I finished rather quickly (the exam) and when I returned to my desk I folded my arms and put my head down on the desk. While it looked like I was resting, I was really looking down and back under my right arm to watch her shoeplay show. She wasn't the most active shoeplayer, but would constantly have her pantyhose feet out of her shoes resting on the book rack of the desk in front of her or slipping her feet in and out of her shoes. All her movement had cause her short skirt to ride up a bit too, so I had a clear view of her cotton crotch panel and pink panties for the rest of the period as well.

A few periods later we had science together. In this class we sat at long tables arranged in rows across the room. I sat in the last row and this girl sat one row in front of me and to my right again. Her shoeplay show was amazing again as usual: dipping and dangling and shuffling her feet in and out of her shoes. As class began to wind down, I noticed her using her feet to feel around for her shoes, but she could only seem to find one. Then a girl in the row in front of our shoeplayer looked down, must have seen the lost shoe, reached down and moved it back to where she could reach it and slip it on.
tobydole

Post by tobydole »

Let's see.

1) In 9th grade, I sat next to a girl in one of my classes who would always play with her moccasins, the kind you might see young adults still wearing nowadays. Actually, I posted a few videos of it years ago. But anyway she would frequently wear them with socks and would just smoothly slide them on and off. However, if she was "exited" or in an excited/happy state when talking with her friends or whatever, she would get really crazy and constantly bounce around and on/off on/off and so on. I've also seen her play with sperry-like shoes and flip flops before, but the moccasins were definitely the most interesting. Too bad she stopped wearing them as often after freshman year.

2) All throughout HS whenever this one girl would wear a certain pair of flats or moccasins (more classic mocs) she would usually just go at it full throttle. Before 9th grade I never really cared for bare feet, however I witnessed an incredible show of hers with moccasins and that changed my fetish. I was sitting on the ground in one of my classes working with a group and she was sitting in a desk with he group. I hadn't paid her much attention because at the time I wasn't into bare feet but oh my god, this girl began doing the most movement I had ever seen at that time. On top of that, I realized her feet were sexy as all could be. Our desks had this cage under the chair where you could put books or whatever and she shoved her feet and mocs in there and began playing in the cage thing! Just insane, at the time.

I saw her play lots of times in other classes but things got really heated in 10th grade when she got this pair of flats with a zipper in the back. It must have bothered her because she started dipping like crazy. She was already a prime dangler and would frequently do so with either those mocs or flats. What she would do though is hang them so far down and like sometimes end up with the shoe only on her big toe because it was so long! I few times I caught her like grasping the shoe between her big toe and the toe next to it. How I didn't just explode right then and there was beyond me. The best part was is that aside from the odd day, she would almost always wear one of those pairs of shoes. She is the kind of girl who would do elegant, slick, and smooth play, with lots of toe curling. I'm still so mad I didn't try to befriend her, she was always very nice to me.

3) Another girl I knew played throughout high school but would only wore slides or sandals, and I don't much care for those. But, senior year she occasionally wore this pair of nude flats and would go nuts in those. She was sitting in the row up from me once and I saw her doing the on/off on/off bezoomy shoeplay, and then lifted her feet up to this bar in the front-part of the desk, shoved the bar between her feet and shoes, and shoved the toe part of her shoe between her pinky and big toes. Nuts. On top of all the dangling she did.

4) I had a crush on this girl in the grade above me and always wanted to see her shoe play. I saw it once with crocs :( which was unfortunate, but then it happened. She wore flats one day. I got to witness her take of one flat, then the other with the first flat still dangled on, and do some nice toe scrunching. It doesn't sound like much but I had had an interest in this girl for 2 years or so at that point and I finally got to see it happen for real. One of my most vivid memories.

I feel like I should do my own post with more detailed recounts of my experiences, since that only really scratches the surface.
tobydole

Post by tobydole »

Sorry y'all, a few more I forgot and need to talk about:

- Knew a girl in HS who did the most hectic shoeplay. It was usually with adidas slides, but it was too good to have that be an issue. She also did it with birkenstock clogs tho, both with and without socks. She would do the usual on/off with the slides but hectic, like there was no tomorrow. But she also frequently included more and more pure movement. If you're one who likes fast movement, she was the one. Unfortunately I was only able to see it a handful of times but it was pure.

- Another girl didn't play much during 9th grade since she had foot surgery, but I caught some magical moments the year after in which she played with tennis/running/sneaker shoes!! Something I love so much but girls do so very very rarely. I was sitting next to her and I thought I saw it out of the corner of my eye. Perhaps a red herring, since it never happens. But then there it was, she had one of her nikes? I think off and had her white-socked foot set on the heel. Initially she didn't really play with it, but as she kept pushing her foot further and further into the corner of the person in front of her's desk, he noticed and looked at her and she said that sometimes her foot bulges and it feels more comfortable to take the shoe off! At which point she pulled her foot back and began doing some dipping-like play with it.

I think I saw that a couple more times, but I struck gold one day. She was in black socks and I was sitting a few desks behind her at an angle, awaiting for it to happen. And it did. But we were working with groups so she was a bit more happy and 'excited' (not the same girl as the other post but same idea). The foot came out and she began like holding the back of her shoe with her toes :o . After a few minutes, something magical happened. Her feet were angry that day my friends. She was having so much fun with her group and was in such an excited state that she took the other shoe off too and began playing with both! Constant in/out, holding onto the back, pushing them up with her toes. She didn't have any surgery on the other foot, it was all natural. Certainly cemented into my mind forever. Sadly, that was the last time I saw her play with any tennis shoes. I guess like a 'grand finale' from the foot gods. I saw her dip with flats and play with slides after, but it took 2 more years before I finally saw her do anything with running/tennis shoes, and all she did was take them off. One of my all time favorites.

- Lastly, one my the earliest experiences I can recount in full detail from middle school. A short girl I knew pretty much always either wore sneakers or flats with socks. Pretty much from the moment I first saw her she always, always was playing with either. But most of the time it wasn't just regular play, it was the spinning of the shoe: one of the most treasured type of shoeplays I adore. She would sit there and literally, for the entire 70 minute class period, have one shoe off, and would just spin and spin and spin it in circles. It was mesmerizing. Like a hypnotist, but with shoes.

- Lastly lastly: Senior year of high school. I had a class with a girl in the grade below me who always wore the same pair of shoes. I recall from earlier years she had a pair of flat-like shoes, but had been wearing the same pair of moccasins for a couple of years at this point. Absolutely trashed them. I mean when you'd look at them you would question if she had been stomping around in a mud puddle almost. She had an assigned seat behind me. But I didn't first catch this one from my eyes, but my smeller! I began noticing this odd, but attractive odor a few classes in. It just kinda clicked one day and I turned around, 'dropped' my pencil and saw her dangling right behind me! She only ever dangled, but that was enough for me. But the smell... infused into those mocs.

The best moment with her was in a group project when she sat behind me but in such a way what I would see her dangle. Her feet must have been particularly sweaty this day, and it was almost summertime. She let her moccasin dangle and I was engulfed in this nauseating cloud of foot smell. Like, it resonated off of your tongue it was so strong. It was like radiation poisoning, when you taste metallic material in your mouth. But with pungent foot sweat beat into years old moccasins and thin no-show socks. I almost tried to steal the shoes, but that's apart of another story for another time.

God, I feel like I need to go back to high school. I'm in college now and will definitely post more about my experiences in regards to that sometime.
phildj

Post by phildj »

Mine is quite vivid and happened when I was about 15. I had noticed shoeplay for several years before that. Teachers and girls in my class. I went to a Catholic grade school so the girls' uniforms were blouses, plaid skirts, blue knee-high socks and (for most girls) Sperrys or loafers. Once a month all the students could wear whatever we wanted and some of the girls wore dresses with pantyhose and heels on those days, which made for some nice watching as well.

But the one scene I remember vividly, and the one that probably sent me down the path of seeking out shoeplay, came when my parents invited another couple over to our house for drinks on a Friday night. The wife of the couple had just come from work and was wearing a white blouse, a gray skirt, nude hose and navy blue pumps. She had been to our house before and I believe I had seen her dip her shoes a few times, so I guess I was on the lookout. My parents and the wife set at the kitchen table and her husband and I stood on the other side of the kitchen. He was a cool guy who liked sports and music as I did, so I enjoyed talking with him.

At one point out of the corner of my eye, I spotted his wife slip off her right pump and adjust the foot on her pantyhose. She rubbed her foot for a second and then put it back in her shoe. I didn't really think anything of it and went back to talking with her husband. A few minutes later, I looked over again, and her right pump was off again. She had her shoeless right foot crossed over her other leg, and she was wiggling her toes and flexing her ankle a lot. And her left foot was still in its shoe, tapping the hard kitchen floor. It was all making me very distracted. At that point, I think I said something to her husband like, "We should probably join the conversation with the others, huh?" He laughed and agreed, and I used that opening to move a little bit so I could get a better look.

It wasn't more than a few seconds later that she uncrossed her legs and put her shoe back on. I thought the show was over. But it was just getting started. After sitting with her left leg crossed over her right (both shoes on) for a few minutes, she uncrossed and slipped her right pump off again, then recrossed her legs, continuing to make the same wild foot motions. Clearly her right foot/shoe was bothering her, because she never even considered taking off her left shoe, only the right. She did the same series again - uncross, right shoe back on, left foot cross over right with both shoes on, then uncross, slip off right shoe and cross - a couple of times. I would say she had her shoe off for at least 30 minutes of the hour or so that we were in the kitchen. We ended up going out to dinner with them but I sat on the other side of the table at dinner and didn't get a good look at any under-the-table action that might have been going on (but I suspect it was going on).

That one is burned in my brain the most because:
1) I love seeing a woman sitting cross-legged with her shoe off and the other foot in its shoe on the ground. It doesn't happen very often - in Asia when I go on business, I see it more commonly.
2) I tend to prefer when a woman does shoeplay (especially dipping) with only one foot the whole time. (preferably the right foot, probably because of this scene) As opposed to when a woman alternates and dips with the right foot, then switches and dips with the left. I like the notion of one foot happy inside its shoe and the other yearning to free itself.
paradigm88

Post by paradigm88 »

I find it amusing, and comforting, that so many of our memories trace back to our teens and even earlier. These are our formative years, of course, when our expectations and preferences were first forged. But I was sort of afraid to go back that far myself. Then again, we're recounting what we experienced when we were that age, so it's not that borderline.

I've shared a bunch of stories over the years here and at the risk of repeating some, let me go back...

---

High school days in the late '90s were better than I imagine them to be now. Public school meant that most women opted for comfort and fashion, but occasionally there were reasons to dress up, and the fashions of the time lent themselves to more actual shoeplay than I imagine happens with today's athleisure-focused fashion.

One of the most consistent shoeplayers in my classes was R. I'd known her since maybe the sixth or seventh grade, though we were mere acquaintances. I guess I'd say she was girl-next-door cute; she had freckles, wavy/curly long hair, and a bright smile. She was into a few sports, and that was usually one of the things that encouraged girls to dress up (if you had a game after school, you were expected to dress up that day: women in dresses or whatever, guys in a shirt and tie). I don't know that she had that many games/matches or whatever; I think she just liked wearing skirts now and then.

But it started junior year, in a history class. Her dress-up outfits were almost always paired with her staple: black tights and a pair of black platform sandals. The sandals were simple, if not clumsy: a 2-3" thick black foam sole was held to her feet with one or two wide black bands over her arch and toes. School rules actually forbade backless shoes (lending to four stories and several flights of stairs), so R. did what most girls did: she improvised with a black elastic thread she could pull over her heels if anyone complained.

I'd somehow missed this through knowing her for three or four years, but when seated, R. became Little Miss Fidget, wiggling her feet away in those platform sandals. That hopeless elastic thread would fall off her heels, and she'd shuffle her feet out of her sandals, play with them, move them around. I sat next to her, a desk behind. Concentration was a challenge. I want to say she nudged the sandals out of reach a few times, but I can't guarantee it.

The next year I shared a writing class with R. For the cooler weather, she traded her probably-out-of-style-anyway platforms for a pair or two of clogs. Once again, she fashioned barely-adequate "heel straps" for the shoes, heel straps that would fall off at the first arching of a little stockinged foot. And as we'd sit there, she'd slip her feet in and out. Sometimes, if the straps held, she'd stretch her feet out against the straps, her toes pressed against the edge of the clog. I worried that one of her shoes would snap like a rubber band and go flying. With my luck, she'd go back to her Doc Martens or something and never shoeplay again.

But if R. wore tights and clogs to class, you knew it was a matter of time before she was taking them off somehow.

I saw her briefly at our tenth reunion, some years ago. She was in a skirt and four-inch heels, and while I never did catch a dip, she was fidgeting in those pumps as if she had never gone out in heels before. Her partner's a lucky man.

---

High school had its shoeplayers. College was a desert. Take a traditionally all-male school (now 25-30% female!), combine with the usual practicality and laziness of university fashion, add a dash of cold weather, and mix it all together. Sure, there were opportunities for men and women to dress up for a presentation here or there, but more often than not, "I put on clean clothes today" was the high-water mark. The peacoat-with-pajama-pants look was a staple of early morning lectures.

On the bright side, I had some business classes that were a bit less male-dominated than most of the academic programs. One of these was junior year. Most days, expectations were low; we were there to learn and talk business. But one day, one of our classmates, N., had dressed up. I admit I didn't know N. at the time. My guess is she had an interview or a meeting for her major, and showed up to class still looking smart. She was taller than me, red hair, glasses. This day, you could add a pink sweater, charcoal gray slacks, and basic black dress flats.

Our professor drew us up into discussion groups for the first hour-plus of the day, and somehow the line was drawn such that N. and I were in a six-person group. We made quick introductions and started chatting, and for a random grouping, we all got along naturally.

Our classroom was one of the modern "laptop labs" of the time, just a few tables with network and power connections, with a bunch of swiveling office chairs to sit in. As we get into conversation, N. casually slips off her flats, revealing that she's wearing nude-almost-white sheer knee highs. Without so much as a "my feet hurt" or anything, she just folds herself into her chair, sitting cross-legged ("Indian-style" as we used to say), her stockinged feet peeking out under her legs. And for probably 45 minutes, she just sat there shoeless as we had a productive conversation.

Some might remember an episode of the classic show "The X-Files" titled "Clyde Bruckman's Final Repose." Late in the episode, Scully and Mulder are taking shifts watching over an old man for his protection. At one point, Scully is sitting on a hotel bed and pulls her feet up to sit cross-legged, and you see she's shoeless in nude hose. This reminded me of that, except not just a fleeting moment on TV. She never drew attention to it, she never mentioned having sore feet. She just felt at ease with her shoes off.

In the desert of an engineering school, N. was an oasis. At least until our group had to return to the class, she put her shoes back on wordlessly...and that was it.

Literally, that was it. No shoeplay the rest of the day. No outfits that facilitated such behavior the rest of the year. No classes with her the following year. But I'll always remember that afternoon.

---

If I thought college was a wasteland, real life and work after college were another matter entirely.

Real life hasn't proven to be that bad, but in the early years after school, my peer group was mostly male, mostly devoid of girlfriends. Work wasn't much different; it's a male-dominated, blue-collar casual sort of environment, and opportunities for gratification are few and far between.

I've told a version of this before, but almost 10 years ago now, we hired someone closer to my age than ever before. J. was brought in for accounting, fresh out of college. Between personality conflicts and the poor economy at the time, she only lasted a year and a half with us. But J. and I have stayed friendly since then.

J. was in her early 20s, a tall brunette with a nice natural smile and expressive eyes. She had a boyfriend, which made her strictly off-limits (as if being a co-worker wasn't reason enough). But I had been the youngest in the office by far, and it was nice having a co-worker within five years of my own age for a change. J. believed in dressing for the job you want, and felt like dressing up for work gave her a little ego boost...not that it took much to be the best-dressed woman in the office. But she put in the extra effort.

One day early on, I was training J. at her desk, which unfortunately wasn't tucked into a cubicle. She was sort of dressed up that day: a nice top, black dress pants, and her favorite work shoes, black patent Mary Janes with a three-inch heel. I was showing her how to do something, and she reached under the desk for a moment, and as I glanced down, I could see a flash of gold. It was the insole of her Mary Jane; she was dangling her shoe! But I'm a professional, so we kept working.

But a bit later, I hear some scuffling under our desk, paired with the distinctive squeak of a patent shoe. J. then folds her legs into her chair, and I see her black nylon feet peeking out, with the gold insoles of both shoes visible under the desk. For the next hour and a half, my very off-limits co-worker sat shoeless next to me. And with a boisterous co-worker at the next desk, there was little I could say that wouldn't be echoed or re-broadcast.

At one point, she had to go to the bathroom, and didn't want to do so in nylons. She whispered "Oops, I lost my shoe, and it's black so I can't see it!" She did find them both...which, in our office, would be a good thing.

This wasn't the first time I'd see her shoeless, or catch her playing with her shoes. But it was the first, and I remember it fondly.
gp4x

Post by gp4x »

There are several scenes that I recall, but one of the more defining was:

Between 1997 and 2000. Job fairs were aplenty and this was before the days on on line applications. Our local newspaper used to hold
a yearly job fair right in a hotel or sports venue right after labor day. It was stocking foot heaven. The exhibitors (companies) booth usually had a skirted table. However, I peered to the side, I could easily recall 5 to 6 HR reps standing and walking around in stockinged feet. Some had their heels kicked off haphazardly in the middle of their booth. Other's hid them neatly under the table. Either way it was a real treat to see nude or black shoeless nylon covered feet. Recruiters actually dressed for work and I distinctly remember one lady say she had no qualms about appearin as such in front of competition . I miss those days :(
seanw33

Post by seanw33 »

I have many memories, but I'll start with a more recent one. I worked in an office with a girl who has ended up becoming my closest friend. The office had a big round desk with a chair in front and back. A lot of times I would sit out there with her and we'd talk when things were slow. This girl is the biggest shoeplayer I've ever known. She has given me so many memories and I've even recorded her for my own viewing. She often wears dress pants, low to medium heels, usually with a square heel and colorful socks. She is very active in her shoeplay, twirling her shoes around in circles, tipping them up and more.

Since we had become close friends, we were often playful with each other. One day, she was turned to her computer with her back facing me and she was playing away with her left shoe, a wedge high heeled shoe. She would dig the heel of her shoe into the carpet, pull her foot out and press on the back so it tilted up. Many times the toe of the shoe would twirl around hit the floor and then she'd spin the shoe around and do it again.

There was a computer on the other side and I brought up something I wanted to show her. As she was shoeplaying, I told her to look at this and I pulled her chair back and swung it around to my side, being playful. As I pulled her away, she couldn't scoop her left shoe back up so it was left behind under her desk. She said, "Hey, I lost my shoe!" I just laughed and looked down at her one missing shoe with her bright orange sock revealed.

I showed her something on my computer and afterwards, she didn't move her chair back right away. Instead, she sat facing me, slipped off her remaining shoe and started playing with it with both feet. She didn't care about the shoe left behind and we sat there talking like that for about 15 minutes before her office phone rang and she swung back around to answer it and finally retrieved her shoe.

I have a ton of memories of her shoeplay and she still gives me new memories all the time as I see her often. I can share more later if anyone is interested.
thieph

Post by thieph »

Consider me interested.
paradigm88

Post by paradigm88 »

gp4x wrote: Wed Jan 02, 2019 3:43 am There are several scenes that I recall, but one of the more defining was:

Between 1997 and 2000. Job fairs were aplenty and this was before the days on on line applications. Our local newspaper used to hold
a yearly job fair right in a hotel or sports venue right after labor day. It was stocking foot heaven. The exhibitors (companies) booth usually had a skirted table. However, I peered to the side, I could easily recall 5 to 6 HR reps standing and walking around in stockinged feet. Some had their heels kicked off haphazardly in the middle of their booth. Other's hid them neatly under the table. Either way it was a real treat to see nude or black shoeless nylon covered feet. Recruiters actually dressed for work and I distinctly remember one lady say she had no qualms about appearin as such in front of competition . I miss those days :(
We had a few job fairs at college, and most of us were wise enough to dress the part as well. You never knew what might happen.

At one such fair we went to, my best friend was with a lady friend of his as we hit table after table. Between the admonishments of "oh, we aren't looking for entry-level people, we want someone who can hit the ground running" and "all these résumés look the same these days," we'd try to get a little free corporate swag along the way.

Anyway, after the fair, my friend's lady friend started dipping and complaining about her sore feet as we stood there and talked. I was sure my friend was into her (he still insists to this day he wasn't), or I'd have asked her to find a place to sit down and take her shoes off. Instead, they made plans for something and she went off to change into sneakers and jeans.

It wasn't the only time I caught her lamenting her shoe choices (she'd often wear heeled loafers to look cute, but apparently they didn't treat her feet well long-term). But since I thought they were an item, no matter how much he denied it, I couldn't get between the two of them. It wouldn't have been right.

If only I had.
Bigboi1984

Post by Bigboi1984 »

Oh man...fall 2003 my freshman year in college. The female college algebra professor I had must've been late 20s or early 30s. Beautiful southern, dirty blonde curly hair, blue eyes and a pair of legs to die for. Calves were thick. She always wore heels with her outfits but there was one she would wear once a week. A blue skirt , a nice sweater and nude sheer colored pantyhose with black pumps. OMFG would she dip/rub/shoeplay her sexy feet on her legs and ankles. Her toes weren't painted but her feet were so clean and maintained. Oh how I imagined worshipping her after a long day of teaching. I think she caught me a few times glancing at her. Oh my I have never seen any other woman dress like she did. So classy and mature. Not trashy like you see some women ie. Walmart, the mall, anywhere practically. This this day I can't forget what a beauty she was.
SoleTickler

Post by SoleTickler »

I remember my physics teacher was a huge shoeplayer. She used to always wear a pair of yellow woolly tights and flats and would stand for ages dipping her foot in and out of her shoe just behind where I sat. I could just look down and see her fantastic soles! The best memory I have etched into my brain of her is when she wore a pair of black stockings to school and high heels. We were standing by her desk and I was showing her an article in a magazine and I gave her it to read. I stood just behind her and she lifted her foot right out of her shoe and exposed her fantastic nylon soles and toes. I was absolutely shaking and even managed to sniff her foot as she was too distracted with reading the article. That was the closest I ever got to a teachers foot and it was incredible!

Another time was at work. A girl that I worked with was a phenomenal shoeplayer. No pair of shoes would ever stay on her feet. She would shoeplay in trainers and laced up shoes. It was fantastic. As I worked in IT I was asked to help her out with an issue on her computer. She was wearing a pair of trainers with black socks and as I went under her desk she started to shoeplay. Her trainer was spinning round and round as she sat there. She then stopped spinning her foot and her whole sole was on display. She then casually said to me that she hoped her foot didn't smell too bad whilst I was working there. I asked her if she was having fun with her shoe and she said that she couldn't help it. Her feet got really sweaty and she just loved the feeling of fresh air on her feet as she slipped her foot in and out of her shoe and that she was always doing it. Whilst I was under her desk replacing some cables she crossed her legs and dropped her trainer right next to my hand. As a joke I reached up and tickled her foot very briefly and she giggled and apologised for getting carried away with her shoes.

I'm getting carried away now but another time in the same office I had to setup a printer for our sales rep. She was wearing a pair of strappy heels and sheer nylons but she had undone the straps on her shoes and was letting them fall off her feet under her chair. She just turned to me and said dont mind my shoes I just need the air around my feet. I had to move around the other side of her desk to connect the printer to her PC so I lost the view of her fantastic feet and shoeplay. There was a bar that ran the length of the back of her desk and thenext thing I new she placed her nylon feet upon it. I was suddenly looking at her nylon toes and soles right up close and could smell the sweet scent of her feet. I have never worked in such a fantastic office ever since.
Baloo_135

Post by Baloo_135 »

Red head in my chemistry class in college. Imagine the Little Mermaid but with bigger boobs. Must have been around 20 at the time. She always wore these black patent flats. They were very nice. One day we were taking a test and she kicked both shoes off ( she normally did). She went to go turn in her test. As she stood she tried to put her shoes on and there was a bit of a struggle. I noticed and she looked at me and chuckled and said " fuck shoes 😉" and walked barefoot to the front of class.

Around the same time period I was a checker at a grocery store. There were a number of hot girls working the checkstand and the uniform was quit professional. White button up, black slacks, and black shoes. The girls would style it up with black long sleeves over, scarves, and flats. This girl Krystal wore flats and thin black socks. She was about 5'9, leggy, brunette, and a sweetie. I loved getting the check stand behind her because she would periodically relieve one foot from a flat to air out and stretch. One day we were sitting in the breakroom across from each other. I kinda peeked under the table and she had her legs crossed and her foot was directly over mine. Couldn't pass the chance so I gently lift my foot and make connection. Her flat was soft. She didn't move away! She smiled and her eyes kinda looked down and her eye brows lifted. She turned a bit red. I was amazed I got that reaction but of course co workers barge in and I couldn't continue. Come to find out Krystal "got around " the store with other co workers. It's ashamed cuz I probably had a chance if I pursued.