Alison Brie loves fans who love her feet

Discussions, comments, polls, opinions, anything regarding foot fetish.

Moderator: Moderators

Footsiefreak

Alison Brie loves fans who love her feet

Post by Footsiefreak »

Finally someone who gets it and is not freaked out by something so harmless. She said this on the James Corsden show and took off her shoe. Way to go Alison you have earned a new fan in me.

Its on YoutUbe if someone can just post it for me...damn tablet strikes out again. Thanks

paradigm88

Re: Alison Brie loves fans who love her feet

Post by paradigm88 »

Maybe this one is more current, but I just dredged up an interview with Alison from 2017. She says she thinks she has cute feet, so she can sort of understand the interest, but she can't get the sexualization of feet. "Why put your dick between two feet when you can put it in a warm vagina or butt?"

I wouldn't say she *loves* the idea based on that. Just that she's not totally repulsed by it. And I suppose in this day and age, that's a small victory, but I wouldn't go around thinking she's going to start flaunting her peds at every opportunity.
hiker
Mod
Mod

Post by hiker »

Quite honestly, her feet aren't anywhere near the top of the list when thinking about her.

She may have nice feet, but she has better "other parts".

Were I to spend one evening with her, her feet would not likely come into play.
Footsiefreak

Post by Footsiefreak »

Hiker its just the fact she is a celebrity that loves us unlike most who have negative to say about us