New York New York the land of feet

Discussions, comments, polls, opinions, anything regarding foot fetish.

Moderator: Moderators

dipsdangles123

New York New York the land of feet

Post by dipsdangles123 »

Does anyone here live in NYC? I recently visited and My goodness it seems like all the women who wear nylons decided to migrate there... it was 80 degrees and everywhere I turned women were taking there shoes off, what an amazing experience... I would love to hear from any locals

Footsiefreak

Re: New York New York the land of feet

Post by Footsiefreak »

they must have been paying women to wear hose that day. once it hits 80 in my city pretty much 75% of the women are bare
dmacz

Post by dmacz »

This is very true, i recently came back from a trip to New York and during the week i seen most office girls on their lunch break all wearing heels and sometimes pantyhose couldn't believe my eyes it was amazing, i did see some shoeplay but it was very limited due to being with family and couldn't stop and watch. There was this one girl who was extremely beautiful waiting on the side of the street on her phone and she was standing slightly dipping her foot in and out,(looked like she had a long day) unfortunately i was on a bus and didn't get a closer look but my god even the quickest look had my heart beating :love: and also the concierge at the hotel was a Latina women who always wore black heels and pantyhose with a short skirt i did see her doing some seated heelpop when she was working with tourists like myself a her desk, plus all the check in ladies wearing heels and pantyhose which they dipped occasionally. All and all a wonderful trip.
BlackFoot

Post by BlackFoot »

Especially in manhattan or at the airports! The female gate agents and stewardess have to wear hose all year around.
i love a woman's nylon feet!