Welcome to our new forum!
If you are having any sort of problems, click here to see solutions to common problems.
You can also send us a message by clicking on "contact us" on bottom of page

Now That The Weather Is Getting Warmer…

Let's share our thoughts about the main subject of the website or about the scenes we have there!

Moderator: Moderators

OceanWaves3947

Now That The Weather Is Getting Warmer…

Post by OceanWaves3947 » Fri Mar 16, 2018 7:39 pm

notalwaysright10000

Post by notalwaysright10000 » Sat Mar 17, 2018 2:46 am

"...she. won’t mind one bit if I make a remark about what she’s doing with her feet and footwear."

Yes she will. No offense, but you're not clever enough to go about it with sufficient subtlety. She'll see right through it and be creeped out.
Uh, OK, what should I write here...
Sweet and to the point:
My strong preference is for seated, both-feet shoeplay. Dangling, and shoeplay with open-toed shoes or mules, I'm afraid don't do as much for me.

OceanWaves3947

Post by OceanWaves3947 » Sat Mar 17, 2018 7:36 am

notalwaysright10000

Post by notalwaysright10000 » Sat Mar 17, 2018 8:13 am

Suit yourself I guess, but the more you talk about it the greater risk you run that something will suddenly click, and if it does your family will be creeped out unless they're very unusual people.
You can't talk about *any* ostensibly random thing for long before your remarks cease to look like a random offhand observation and start to look like a bizarre obsession. This transition happens quite suddenly, so I'd advise you not to press your luck.
But do as you will.

Over the years I've seen a lot of fellow fetishists attempt to "stealth discuss" feet and shoeplay with unsuspecting women in neutral contexts like Yahoo answers or on some YouTube vloggers' comments section, and they're usually so artlessly transparent it's cringe-inducing.

It makes me think, Jesus Christ, I want to play poker with these guys. I could use the money.
Uh, OK, what should I write here...
Sweet and to the point:
My strong preference is for seated, both-feet shoeplay. Dangling, and shoeplay with open-toed shoes or mules, I'm afraid don't do as much for me.

paradigm88

Post by paradigm88 » Sat Mar 17, 2018 12:29 pm

notalwaysright10000 wrote:Over the years I've seen a lot of fellow fetishists attempt to "stealth discuss" feet and shoeplay with unsuspecting women in neutral contexts like Yahoo answers or on some YouTube vloggers' comments section, and they're usually so artlessly transparent it's cringe-inducing.
Guilty as charged.

I was one of those types in my online dating days. Knowing that shoeplay would be a big part of the attraction equation, I would find what I thought were subtle ways to work it into the conversation, or probe for an admission.

Naturally, I wasn't trying to be creepy about it. After all, it was only a part of the equation; I wasn't looking to date a fetish model or anything. So I'd work it into a conversation about her love of shopping, or how she had too many shoes. Or we'd bring up our difference in height, and I'd remark about the friend who wanted any boyfriend contestant to be at least 4" taller so she could wear heels. ("So do you need me to be taller for your 4" heels, or are you a flats girl?") I enjoy writing and the art of wordcraft, and by nature I'm not an inconsiderate person, so surely I could be somewhat subtle.

But focus on it too much, or revisit it too much, and you're right, the cliff comes up quickly. "You know a lot about shoes for a guy, lol." Or "Do you have a thing for feet?" Or, worse: "Why do you always talk about my shoes?"

In practice, maybe one or two girls I ever talked to actually didn't catch on. Maybe. If that. And sure, a few were actually into it.

But most caught on, and most weren't.

And for that reason, with very few exceptions, I don't dive too deeply into the matter with anyone I know in person. I know a few barefooters/shoeplayers by their own admission. But that doesn't mean they're turned on by it; it's just a habit to them, with no tie to sexuality. Bringing it up could suggest that I am turned on. And why ruin a good thing? Worse, why out yourself to everyone in your combined social/family circle if they feel uncomfortable?