I Shoeplay Myself. Does Anyone Else?

Discussions, comments, polls, opinions, anything regarding foot fetish.

Moderator: Moderators

OceanWaves3947

I Shoeplay Myself. Does Anyone Else?

Post by OceanWaves3947 »

Not only do I love watching others, mainly girls, play with their shoes, but I sometimes shoeplay myself, as well (I am a guy). I often take my sneakers off when I am sitting in a public place, and my feet are too hot, to cool them off. I start by heelpopping, and then take my feet out of my shoes and rest my stocking feet on top of my shoes, and often cross my ankles in my stocking feet and let my toes wiggle around in the wind. Sometimes, when I wear slides or flip-flops, I slide my feet in and out of them, and sometimes take them completely off, shake my bare feet around in the air to feel a nice, cool breeze on them, and sometimes place my bare feet on top of them, as well. Most often, with flip-flops or slides, it is either because my feet are too hot in them, or if the strap(s) feel too constricting on my feet, or both. Sometimes, when I am taking any kind of footwear off, I rub my feet, either bare or stocking, together, as well, while they are suspended in the air, as it feels good.
Now, the interesting thing is that I am actually attracted to my own shoeplay, for all of the same reasons that I am attracted to girls’ shoeplay. The fact that I am doing it to be comfortable, and, therefore, can no longer take the discomfort that comes from keeping my footwear on, turns me on immensely, as well as the fact that, if I cannot actually smell them (which sometimes happens; I sometimes smell my feet as soon as I take my footwear off), I imagine how smelly and sweaty my feet must be at the moment, and that turns me on, as well.
Basically, I sort of think of myself from a third-person standpoint, and fantasize about being able to exit my body, if you will, and grab my own feet, and smell them and rub them and generally worship them, right after asking myself why I had taken my shoes off, and myself then responding “To be comfortableâ€Â￾ or “Because my feet were hotâ€Â￾ or “It feels so good to have them off!â€Â￾ or something of that nature.

Does anyone else here shoeplay? And is anyone else attracted to their own shoeplay? I know some female members on here have said that they shoeplay themselves, and are turned on by it. Perhaps this kind of thing is more common in females, and I am the exception. Who knows?

notalwaysright10000

Post by notalwaysright10000 »

No. You already asked this.
Uh, OK, what should I write here...
Sweet and to the point:
My strong preference is for seated, both-feet shoeplay. Dangling, and shoeplay with open-toed shoes or mules, I'm afraid don't do as much for me.
OceanWaves3947

Post by OceanWaves3947 »

I get turned on by the thought of a cute girl being attracted to my own shoeplay, as well.
Lily Hoorn

Re: I Shoeplay Myself. Does Anyone Else?

Post by Lily Hoorn »

OceanWaves3947 wrote: Sun Mar 04, 2018 1:10 am
Ok well personally I LOVE to shoeplay, at my school part of the girls uniform is t-bars or black lace ups with white thigh/knee socks or sheer black/ blue tights. I wear the lace ups but I bought ones that are two sizes too big and I NEVER tie them so they fall off constantly. I wear socks about half of the time, the rest of the time I wear tights.
I start by letting the heel slip off naturally, then I dangle and swing them until one falls of and goes out of reach. Something I do when standing is randomly slip one off or slide it around until I lose it. Whenever I go on trains I always leave a shoe in the middle of the isle or the opposite end of the carriage