Do women shoeplay more while talking?laughing?

Discussions, comments, polls, opinions, anything regarding foot fetish.

Moderator: Moderators

Footsiefreak

Do women shoeplay more while talking?laughing?

Post by Footsiefreak »

This just popped in my head in your experiences do women shoeplay more when they are talking? laughing ? or staying quiet? What circumstances have you seen the most shoeplay when with female friends? a mixture of men and women? just their mate?or just alone by themselves?

Thinking over my lifetime experiences I would say 50% with other females (friends coworkers) 45% when alone and 5% when they are with their mate or another man

Feeture Feature

Post by Feeture Feature »

I would say 75% when alone or alone in a crowd (like standing at a store or bank counter or sitting alone in an airport) and the other 25% split between being with men or other females or both. Probably also 75% when being quiet and 25% when talking. Not very often when laughing separately from a conversation.
Dangling Fan

Post by Dangling Fan »

That's an interesting topic! It's reasonable that women shoeplay more when they are alone because shoeplay is supposed to be an act of rudeness towards other people. The basic condition that a woman needs in order to shoeplay is to feel relaxed and this usually happens when they are with other women that they know well and when they are with treir man. When they are with men that they don't know they usually hesitate because shoeplay can be taken as a sign of flirt. From my experience I have noticed that women very frequently shoeplay when they talk, when they feel joyful and when they feel bored.