Footlets ruining potential nylon sights

Discussions, comments, polls, opinions, anything regarding foot fetish.

Moderator: Moderators

Tomi

Footlets ruining potential nylon sights

Post by Tomi »

You all probably see from time to time girls or women wearing footlets. This stupid invention is ruining in a certain percent the possibility for us to see nylons. Some girls will just wear them instead of nylon socks under the trousers, or even some of them with skirts. I can see some girls in our office already wearing them from spring. One attractive young brunette was wearing once nylon socks under the trousers and flats. I passed by the room where she is sitting and she was at one point even shoeless! :shockedstar: :shockedstar: :shockedstar: So I went in and started a short conversation with a colleague behind her. I had few minutes of fantastic view of those nice nyloned feet. I hoped that I will have some more moments like that, but to my greatest surprise, she is not wearing any more nylon socks but only footlets. Now that's quite bitter :S She takes from time to time her flats off, but footlets... that doesn't attract me at all :imsad:

R.I.P my Candid Nylon Feet C4S Store
paradigm88

Post by paradigm88 »

My wife wears footlets quite a bit. She dislikes the feel of a flat on her bare foot, and in summer it's simply too hot for tights. So if she's wearing flats, she wears the footlets.

And I agree, I'd rather see her in nylons or tights. But she doesn't take the footlets off when she takes her shoes off, so I've grown used to her walking around or shoeplaying in them, and at least it's better than barefoot.

One thing I would like to see is an office girl who, instead of flats, wears footlets over her nylon socks in the office. With a pantsuit, they could look enough like flats at a quick glance. But instead, she gets to traipse about in stockinged feet...