How do you let your GF know that you like her feet more then

Discussions, comments, polls, opinions, anything regarding foot fetish.

Moderator: Moderators

TomS

How do you let your GF know that you like her feet more then

Post by TomS »

I have had this problem many times, I have a true feet fetish, I like having sex and all that but the only way I can get off is when I'm playing with a girls feet. I almost feel like sex is just foreplay until I get to have her give me a foot job or suck on her toes. How do you explain to a girl that sex for you has to involve her feet? I have only met two girls that also had foot fetishes. Most seem to like it but not like I do.

nyllover
Admin
Admin

Post by nyllover »

If she loves you and you two are going well together, she will understand. In a couple sex has to be fun for both.

When i met my now wife (Nyllady) she didn't know anything about foot fetishism...but i was kinda clear with her since the start. She understood what i liked and what i needed to get off, and followed my passion to give me pleasure.

Just tell her (maybe during foreplay) what you like, and she should let you do it. If she doesn't well....she's not THAT in love, in my opinion...
Foot fetish custom videos since 2008
Click here, look at the available models and request one.
You won't be disappointed.
footoncrotch

Post by footoncrotch »

make her feel sexy with her feet! my wife had no experience with foot fetish. i did not need to tell her! she saw i was attracted to her feet, and naturaly came to take advantage of me with them.
She feels sexy and feminine when she grows my manhood only with her feet!
try to do the same!
one foot on crotch is better than two hands
Footsiefreak

Post by Footsiefreak »

I would slowly ease her into it start out by buying her stockings and rubbing her feet alot. Then as you are massaging her feet have rubbing your dick. And just force her feet on your dick. Im sure she will get the hint and give you a footjob. Then mention how it really got you hot and make it regular thing
Tomi

Post by Tomi »

footoncrotch wrote:make her feel sexy with her feet! my wife had no experience with foot fetish. i did not need to tell her! she saw i was attracted to her feet, and naturaly came to take advantage of me with them.
She feels sexy and feminine when she grows my manhood only with her feet!
try to do the same!
It was exactly the same for me. My wife loves me and she realised that nylon feet attracts me. Thats why she is pleasing me from time to time. I also give her regularly good foot massages and caressing her feet and legs when she is wearing pantyhose. She does like it very much of course. :superlol:
R.I.P my Candid Nylon Feet C4S Store