Best month to see pantyhose

Discussions, comments, polls, opinions, anything regarding foot fetish.

Moderator: Moderators

Tomi

Best month to see pantyhose

Post by Tomi »

I think the best month to see women in pantyhose is april, at least in central part of Europe. March is still a bit cold and there are many boots. May is warm, so many would just start going barefeet with high heels or flats. So I think april is definitely the teaser month here. September is also partially barefeet, and when the first cold is coming, then some of the ladies opt already for boots again :imsad: .

R.I.P my Candid Nylon Feet C4S Store
Footsiefreak

Post by Footsiefreak »

Great topic Tomi! Its really hard to say in my area its either from November to April. You can look at it in different ways. Women still wear stockings and tights with their boot in the winter months but March and April you are more likely to see the flats and pumps because spring is around.
GreekFL

Post by GreekFL »

Depends on the weather of each country. I live in Greece and the last years the months with the hose are november to april - may. The best period for me is the spring because the weather is not so cold for women to wear boots and not so hot like the summer to have their feet bare. So lots of women and girls wear flats with nylon socks. I prefer that than boots-skirt-pantyhose because with the flats a woman can do shoeplay or take out the shoes.
Mr. Mike

Post by Mr. Mike »

Odd question, because it's obvious...early winter and early Spring. Dead of winter would be tights and summer obviously no nylons...