Is there a certain time or place to watch shoeplay?

Discussions, comments, polls, opinions, anything regarding foot fetish.

Moderator: Moderators

Footsiefreak

Is there a certain time or place to watch shoeplay?

Post by Footsiefreak »

Are there places you NEVER tO expect to find shoeplay?

Are there places where you would feel uneasy to watch a shoeplay show?

Have you ever found shoeplay in a really unexpected place?

Footsiefreak

Post by Footsiefreak »

I refuse to watch at funerals its dispectful

I admit I have watched at church
Mr. Mike

Post by Mr. Mike »

Footsiefreak wrote:I refuse to watch at funerals its dispectful

I'm not sure I quite get this. We are always looking for shoeplay in our everyday life...if we see it at a funeral, more than likely because if who we are, we are not going to turn away....it's part of you regardless of the situation. You are not going there to seek it out but if it happens, I'm guessing we would watch. Years ago people said "never at church"...now we get tons of videos from churches
Footsiefreak

Post by Footsiefreak »

Mr. Mike wrote:

I'm not sure I quite get this. We are always looking for shoeplay in our everyday life...if we see it at a funeral, more than likely because if who we are, we are not going to turn away....it's part of you regardless of the situation. You are not going there to seek it out but if it happens, I'm guessing we would watch. Years ago people said "never at church"...now we get tons of videos from churches
Im not in that we group when it comes to funerals. Tons of other places to find it and I can hold off my urges for a a couple hours to be respectful. Shoeplay doesnt control my life so I dont know when its proper to turn it off.

You should be careful and not use we to generalize all shoeplayers. Not all of us are the same

I also wouldnt say there are tons of shoeplay church videos there are only a few. Of courseI get that second thought of guilt when i Do it
KMFDNFAN

Post by KMFDNFAN »

I can't watch at church or funerals. I'm religious. So I avoid all of the church videos on Youtube LOL!

I enjoy business, library, panel and news shoeplay the most.
Big shoeplay fan
paradigm88

Post by paradigm88 »

I'm not religious, though I went to church through my teens so I certainly have a respect for religion. And I admit, I feel guilty at times watching shoeplay videos from church. It's not as if I'm disrespecting their specific worship or beliefs, but you still feel like you're a fly on the wall taking in something that you're maybe not supposed to be, for all the wrong reasons. Did I observe shoeplay in my own church as a kid? I think so, as rare as it was to see. I can't imagine if I'd gone to one of the evangelical-Christian congregations where the younger ladies apparently go shoeless throughout the service.

I don't know that I've ever watched shoeplay at a funeral, or seen it, for that matter. At a wake, though...almost 10 years ago I was at a gathering for a family member who had passed away. As we caught up with family, I ran into two second-cousins, one my age and one a few years younger. We were getting a chair for my grandmother to sit down, and the older cousin sat down too, complaining that her feet hurt. She took off her heels and admitted she'd been in her nylon feet all night. Her sister was doing the same; her shoes were next to her purse under a chair. A wake is far more relaxed than a funeral, but I still felt conflicted, especially with the family ties. But you can't help seeing what makes itself available right in front of you, either.

Our interest (fetish, partialism, whatever you want to call it) is a blessing and a curse in that way. Unlike many, we can see what titillates us at any time, wherever we happen to be, convenient or not!
Feeture Feature

Post by Feeture Feature »

Although I am not Catholic, I used to feel uneasy when I watched nuns shoeplay though it was not in church. I went to college in Washington, D.C. and often visited the Library of Congress. Nuns would sometime be there doing research (perhaps they were faculty at local colleges or graduate students). Several times I sat beside them in the beautiful main reading room with its long curved tables and they would shoeplay though their shoes and hose were not at all sexy. One in particular I remember because the sounds were exciting (the shoes clopping and the hosed feet rubbing together). And she had on more modern habit though still modest.
Footsiefreak

Post by Footsiefreak »

In fear of sexual harassment I try to hold back at work but most of the time the thrill overcomes me and I will find a way to watch.

Anyone who records at church as some balls of steel and I admire that but its something I will never do in fear of God getting me back.
Footsiefreak

Post by Footsiefreak »

Feeture Feature wrote:Although I am not Catholic, I used to feel uneasy when I watched nuns shoeplay though it was not in church. I went to college in Washington, D.C. and often visited the Library of Congress. Nuns would sometime be there doing research (perhaps they were faculty at local colleges or graduate students). Several times I sat beside them in the beautiful main reading room with its long curved tables and they would shoeplay though their shoes and hose were not at all sexy. One in particular I remember because the sounds were exciting (the shoes clopping and the hosed feet rubbing together). And she had on more modern habit though still modest.
I only seen nuns wear those orthepedic shoes in all my years. Would love to find some in dippable shoes. For the record I would look at a nun shoeplay if she was in a piblic place besides church.
Footsiefreak

Post by Footsiefreak »

paradigm88 wrote:I'm not religious, though I went to church through my teens so I certainly have a respect for religion. And I admit, I feel guilty at times watching shoeplay videos from church. It's not as if I'm disrespecting their specific worship or beliefs, but you still feel like you're a fly on the wall taking in something that you're maybe not supposed to be, for all the wrong reasons. Did I observe shoeplay in my own church as a kid? I think so, as rare as it was to see. I can't imagine if I'd gone to one of the evangelical-Christian congregations where the younger ladies apparently go shoeless throughout the service.

I don't know that I've ever watched shoeplay at a funeral, or seen it, for that matter. At a wake, though...almost 10 years ago I was at a gathering for a family member who had passed away. As we caught up with family, I ran into two second-cousins, one my age and one a few years younger. We were getting a chair for my grandmother to sit down, and the older cousin sat down too, complaining that her feet hurt. She took off her heels and admitted she'd been in her nylon feet all night. Her sister was doing the same; her shoes were next to her purse under a chair. A wake is far more relaxed than a funeral, but I still felt conflicted, especially with the family ties. But you can't help seeing what makes itself available right in front of you, either.

Our interest (fetish, partialism, whatever you want to call it) is a blessing and a curse in that way. Unlike many, we can see what titillates us at any time, wherever we happen to be, convenient or not!
Well if a lady was in her stocking feet at a funeral I would look just like anyone else. I would take quick glances and not try to be obvious though
Mr. Mike

Post by Mr. Mike »

Footsiefreak wrote:
Mr. Mike wrote:

Im not in that we group when it comes to funerals. Tons of other places to find it and I can hold off my urges for a a couple hours to be respectful. Shoeplay doesnt control my life so I dont know when its proper to turn it off.

You should be careful and not use we to generalize all shoeplayers. Not all of us are the same

I also wouldnt say there are tons of shoeplay church videos there are only a few. Of courseI get that second thought of guilt when i Do it
Here is what I'm saying. This shoeplay fetish is part of us, no matter how much you accept it or not. Yes, I wouldn't go to funerals to look for shoeplay or ever record it. But, I would willing to bet if you saw a woman standing at some point during the funeral doing your favorite type of shoeplay (whatever that is), it would still do something to you and it would be very hard to look away. You're not being disrespectful, it's part of your genes and makeup.
As far as the church shoeplay I was referring to was not to people filming in church (I think that is bad), but I'm talking about in the Accidentally..." Thread where just church services are filmed and posted on YT...if we see shoeplay there, I have no problem with that
KMFDNFAN

Post by KMFDNFAN »

For me, I get that we are kind of find tuned to curiously look and obsess when a sexy girl is wearing our favorite wardrobe and doing our favorite kind of shoeplay. There's no denying I really want to watch. Still, when it's at a church or Holy place, I don't have an issue looking on and avoiding the temptation. It sucks, but here's my point....

Why is great shoeplay so hard to find? There are 700 billion ga-jillion focus group, panel discussions and board meetings uploaded on youtube every day...and yet it seems there's nothing ever. Like, one pop in a one hour video. It's madness.

Seriously, you guys are the only ones who find what I'm looking for. Thanks. I wish there were more.

Not for lack of trying either. There are threads on this forum where we were trying to come up with foot fetish terms in different languages to widen our searches. It's crazy.
Big shoeplay fan
Footsiefreak

Post by Footsiefreak »

KMFDNFAN wrote:For me, I get that we are kind of find tuned to curiously look and obsess when a sexy girl is wearing our favorite wardrobe and doing our favorite kind of shoeplay. There's no denying I really want to watch. Still, when it's at a church or Holy place, I don't have an issue looking on and avoiding the temptation. It sucks, but here's my point....

Why is great shoeplay so hard to find? There are 700 billion ga-jillion focus group, panel discussions and board meetings uploaded on youtube every day...and yet it seems there's nothing ever. Like, one pop in a one hour video. It's madness.

Seriously, you guys are the only ones who find what I'm looking for. Thanks. I wish there were more.

Not for lack of trying either. There are threads on this forum where we were trying to come up with foot fetish terms in different languages to widen our searches. It's crazy.
Well footsie is a worldwide thing so we HAVE to learn how to say footsie under the table in numerous languages. Im guessing about 1/3 of all our scenes are NON ENGLISH.

Why is it so hard to find shoeplay nowadays? Depends on your location and surroundings and if a woman is wearing dippable shoes.Also depends if you are into bare or hosed shoeplay? My take from living in the city is its harder for us hosed lovers because most women are bare. I was out yesterday and it was like fall but maybe 3% were wearing hose.

Another thing most people downtown are always in a hurry and Im a slow walker anyway cause of a bad ankle.

Most of my action has come from Starbucks lately. Its always busy but the shoeplay shows are quick but I see my fill of hosed legs

Also crowded place at lunch makes it impossible to find seat and there is plenty of shoeplay action but you cant get a seat at all.

Most food courts die down about 2pm so if you are lucky you can get a seat but have to be lucky enough to sit next to a potential shoeplayer.

Of course dippable shoes is a biggie as well. With women still wearing boots and loafers it makes it harder on us.

As I just mentined in another thread if you want bare and flats shoeplay then my city is your destination because there is too much of it
Footsiefreak

Post by Footsiefreak »

Mr. Mike wrote:
Footsiefreak wrote:
Mr. Mike wrote:

Here is what I'm saying. This shoeplay fetish is part of us, no matter how much you accept it or not. Yes, I wouldn't go to funerals to look for shoeplay or ever record it. But, I would willing to bet if you saw a woman standing at some point during the funeral doing your favorite type of shoeplay (whatever that is), it would still do something to you and it would be very hard to look away. You're not being disrespectful, it's part of your genes and makeup.
As far as the church shoeplay I was referring to was not to people filming in church (I think that is bad), but I'm talking about in the Accidentally..." Thread where just church services are filmed and posted on YT...if we see shoeplay there, I have no problem with that
Is watching shoeplay disrespectful? Yes it can be at times. Thats the outline of this thread, We sit there ogling women and shoeplaying some women just dont want that attention for sure. But since we make an attempt to be sneaky about we have no remorse and think its totally fine.

But i will ask what would do if your male buddy was a shoeplay watcher like yourself and hes always looking at your lady s shoeplay and its starting to creep you out? Would you say aww Ill let it slide because its part of his genetic make up? I dont think so.
KMFDNFAN

Post by KMFDNFAN »

I don't know, honestly LOL. I don't know any foot fetishists in person (that I know of). If I found a foot fetishist looking at my girl's feet, I'd be pretty entertained because I know exactly how he feels LOL. If he's always asking me to bring her out, that would be even funnier. Don't get me wrong, I'd be worried too.

I would totally keep my oogling discreet. I don't think most girls have caught me. I'm usually pretty well positioned to be looking at phone or reading a book. It's funny and embarrassing. I have been caught staring, but it's seldom.
Big shoeplay fan
ShoeplayJ

Post by ShoeplayJ »

As a kid, I used to enjoy watching the many ladies (younger and older) playing with their shoes and stockinged feet during church, but now that I'm older it just doesn't feel appropriate. While I am somewhat religious, this isn't the reason why I feel this way. I suppose it just feels...uncomfortable.No matter how friendly a Church and its congregation may be, I still would find it much too uptight of an environment to be able to enjoy any shoeplay that may take place. I suppose it's because there's just absolutely nothing sexy about a Church — not saying that malls, libraries and other places you'd possibly catch a "show" are particularly "sexy" either, but I think you catch my drift. So for example, even if a very beautiful woman dressed in all my favorite things (nice dressy casual skirt or dress with dark, white or nude hose with flats, loafers, moccasins or pumps) sat down in front of me and proceeded to put on one of the best shoeplay shows I've witnessed in a long time, I'd find it extremely difficult to let my guard down and relax enough to be able to even process what was happening, let alone enjoy it. Even though it's technically never easy to really let ones guard down in such situations (for fear of being accused of the many things that folks like us are accused of), I still find that any type of Church situation would be incredibly too uptight for me, if I was on the lookout for shoeplay. On that note — Funerals? Forget it. There's just way too many emotions flying about. Even if it were not a funeral for someone I knew or was particularly close to, it'd still just be way too emotionally overwhelming for me to even think about feet or shoeplay. For me personally, I feel there is a time and a place to enjoy such things. But I haven't even attended any Funerals or a proper Church service in about a decade, so it's not even an issue for me.
Footsiefreak

Post by Footsiefreak »

To answer the scenario I made up with if your male friend was a shoelay lover like yourself and caught him looking so much it would make you creepy?

If he did it once in a while I would let that slide.If it got to the point were I was getting creeped out. I would set him aside and say I dont mind you looking once in a while but you are looking too much. Get your own lady to look at.

But on the flipside I have been caught too many times by the husband/ boyfriend looking at their ladies shoeplay/ legs. Usually recived a dirty look and I just stop.
Footsiefreak

Post by Footsiefreak »

ShoeplayJ wrote:As a kid, I used to enjoy watching the many ladies (younger and older) playing with their shoes and stockinged feet during church, but now that I'm older it just doesn't feel appropriate. While I am somewhat religious, this isn't the reason why I feel this way. I suppose it just feels...uncomfortable.No matter how friendly a Church and its congregation may be, I still would find it much too uptight of an environment to be able to enjoy any shoeplay that may take place. I suppose it's because there's just absolutely nothing sexy about a Church — not saying that malls, libraries and other places you'd possibly catch a "show" are particularly "sexy" either, but I think you catch my drift. So for example, even if a very beautiful woman dressed in all my favorite things (nice dressy casual skirt or dress with dark, white or nude hose with flats, loafers, moccasins or pumps) sat down in front of me and proceeded to put on one of the best shoeplay shows I've witnessed in a long time, I'd find it extremely difficult to let my guard down and relax enough to be able to even process what was happening, let alone enjoy it. Even though it's technically never easy to really let ones guard down in such situations (for fear of being accused of the many things that folks like us are accused of), I still find that any type of Church situation would be incredibly too uptight for me, if I was on the lookout for shoeplay. On that note — Funerals? Forget it. There's just way too many emotions flying about. Even if it were not a funeral for someone I knew or was particularly close to, it'd still just be way too emotionally overwhelming for me to even think about feet or shoeplay. For me personally, I feel there is a time and a place to enjoy such things. But I haven't even attended any Funerals or a proper Church service in about a decade, so it's not even an issue for me.
To be honest if Kelly Hu/ Olivia munn was sitting next to me in church and had on what I love. YES I would be watching but no recording. And I admit I have intentionally sat next to an attractive lady wearing hose and a skirt and would watch for her shoeplay and put my leg closer to her so she could hit her foot against my pantleg and was successful until she moved her foot away. Her husband was right next to her. Of course I felt guilty afterwards and never did it again at church. I admit church can be that boring and you do selfish things to make things excitiing but the guilt is right behind.Oh yeah I did get a stomach virus two days later so I knew it was God getting me back.

When I was a kid I didnt like being dragged to church either and of course would look and not feel guilty. BUt like you said as you get older the more you feel its wrong because you are more aware of karma.
Footsiefreak

Post by Footsiefreak »

https://m.youtube.com/results?q=sunday% ... tsie&sm=12

Heres a guy recording in church while playing footsie with his wife/ gf. I would play footsie with my mate in church I would admit but wouldnt post it on YouTuBE. But I give her credit for do whatever to please her man.
Flatssheoplayluvr

Post by Flatssheoplayluvr »

Footsiefreak, please tell me your city. I LOVE bare, flats shoeplay.