Do you have better luck with younger or more mature?

Discussions, comments, polls, opinions, anything regarding foot fetish.

Moderator: Moderators

Footsiefreak

Do you have better luck with younger or more mature?

Post by Footsiefreak »

Do you have better luck watching shoeplay from the younger crowd 18-35 or older crowd 36 and over ( My opinion for age bracket) You can make you own)

You can pick right now or any time of your life?

Right now it would have to be younger. Where I go its usually the younger crowd 75% mostly its skirt tights and flats is what I catch the most.

I am a hosed man but if I was a bare with flats with pants fan thats what I see 80% of the time but it doesnt interest me

I dont have a age prefernce but thats what I am witnessing for a few years

llama

Post by llama »

i think younger shoeplayers do it more "frantically" while mature shoeplayers do it more elegantly. Younger women , especially at clubs, wear strappy shoes that aren't conducive for shoeplay, but by the end of the night tend to take them off so you do get to see their feet, just not shoeplaying, And i agree footsie the ballet flats look has come back in style with the younger crowd mostly. So to answer your question, I prefer the younger crowd to the older
Footsiefreak

Post by Footsiefreak »

llama wrote:i think younger shoeplayers do it more "frantically" while mature shoeplayers do it more elegantly. Younger women , especially at clubs, wear strappy shoes that aren't conducive for shoeplay, but by the end of the night tend to take them off so you do get to see their feet, just not shoeplaying, And i agree footsie the ballet flats look has come back in style with the younger crowd mostly. So to answer your question, I prefer the younger crowd to the older
A club isnt a good spot for shoeplay like you mentioned Llama. Women are wearing strappy heels and bare and they act so snobby since they are looking hot and its too dark. For me there are certain times and places to watch shoeplay and I dont expect to see any when Im at one.

It was different in the 80s and 90s because women wore hose anddippable shoes. I alot more luck at school dances where my classmates were just so hyper and wanted some action.