Your favorite angle to watch shoeplay?

Discussions, comments, polls, opinions, anything regarding foot fetish.

Moderator: Moderators

Footsiefreak

Your favorite angle to watch shoeplay?

Post by Footsiefreak »

So which angle do you prefer when watching a shoeplay show? Do you like the facing the shoeplayer angle so you can see her toes and top of her feet and the legs if shes wearing a skirt/shorts? Or do you prefer the looking from behind so you can see her heels and soles?

Also ever had a weird or dangerous or perfect angle to watch?

I would pick the facing the shoe player angle for Under Chair Stuff. I want to see the toes if I can. See them wiggling as she is shoe shuffling with her feet. Only downside is she is more likely to catch you looking at her

The most dangerous angle I have ever had was at the mall I would lean on the 2nd floor railing to watch a few shoeplayers at kiosks on the first floor.

The most perfect angle I can recall was at Wendys. I followed a potential shoeplayer into the sun room. Her and her friend were in the booths and I took the table facing to her right. She was amazing!!!! She shuffled her stockinged feet out of her shoes and would rub her own feet like she was playing footsie with her self. If I recall she was wearing a pink shirt white skirt suntan hose and white toms this happened in the 90s so thats the best I can recollect

Footsiefreak

Post by Footsiefreak »

Also do you use a cell phone or newspaper or book to hide from watching a lady shoeplay? A newspaper is my weapon of choice
Dangling Fan

Post by Dangling Fan »

When it comes to dangling I prefer to be seated next to the woman and when it comes to dipping and under the chair heelpopping I prefer to be behind her. When I look at shoeplay activity I usually pretend to look at my smartphone but the most important of all is not to look constantly in a strange way. It's better to look when she looks in another direction.
Mr. Mike

Post by Mr. Mike »

Footsiefreak wrote:Also do you use a cell phone or newspaper or book to hide from watching a lady shoeplay? A newspaper is my weapon of choice

Ha, ha, I would think a newspaper would scare because in 2017, not too many people read a newspaper.

Funny you mentioned looking from 2nd floor down to a Kiosk, that's the one time I got busted
Footsiefreak

Post by Footsiefreak »

Mr. Mike wrote:
Footsiefreak wrote:Also do you use a cell phone or newspaper or book to hide from watching a lady shoeplay? A newspaper is my weapon of choice

Ha, ha, I would think a newspaper would scare because in 2017, not too many people read a newspaper.

Funny you mentioned looking from 2nd floor down to a Kiosk, that's the one time I got busted
So how did you get busted?
Footsiefreak

Post by Footsiefreak »

Mr. Mike wrote:

I disagree with that I think its more suspicious if you have a cell phone. You cant look like your recording with a newspaper. Sometimes a shoeplay show will just happen unexpectedly so its easy to grab a free newpaper anywhere in the city and use it for cover. I keep it flat on the table though