Shoeplayers you have seen before or brand new shoeplayers?

Discussions, comments, polls, opinions, anything regarding foot fetish.

Moderator: Moderators

Footsiefreak

Shoeplayers you have seen before or brand new shoeplayers?

Post by Footsiefreak »

Do you get more turned on by women you have seen repeatedly shoeplay for example someone at work or a regular at a food couurt etc? Or constantly seeing brand new dippers?

If you had your choice would you pick 10 regular dippers to watch for the rest of your life or would you just want to see a new face each time but they shoeplay just as well?

dipsdangles123

Post by dipsdangles123 »

That is a great question footsie,

I have actually dealt with this before. I work downtown and have had the experience of seeing some of the same women do the same moves for a few years now. I have found myself getting bored from time to time and even recall giving up guaranteed dipping in search for someone new to provide that thrill of uncertainty.

I wonder what you feel about the situation as I recall you say you are frequently in your downtown area as well.
llama

Post by llama »

i like seeing new feet, but a repeat view can be good too. A lot can depend on how receptive or oblivious the woman is to my first few viewings. if she seemed annoyed I try not to press my luck. I don't want to be reported at a library or a bookstore for instance
Footsiefreak

Post by Footsiefreak »

dipsdangles123 wrote:That is a great question footsie,

I have actually dealt with this before. I work downtown and have had the experience of seeing some of the same women do the same moves for a few years now. I have found myself getting bored from time to time and even recall giving up guaranteed dipping in search for someone new to provide that thrill of uncertainty.

I wonder what you feel about the situation as I recall you say you are frequently in your downtown area as well.
Thanks for your compliment...I have been in a pesronal and shoeplay rut so gotta come up with some intruiging topics to keep me excited.

I do live in a city but when I go downtown I never see the same women shoeplay over the past 10 -15 years.

When I did work downtown for a 9 month period I rarely had a regular/ or as someone brilliantly said on this forum REFEET OFFENDERS :superlol: I would go to the same food court everday and it was always a new shoeplayer. At the time it was better this way because I worked at this building and didnt want anyone to be complaining I was stalking shoeplayers. So thats the main advantage of picking new targets each time they cant complain.

i do get lucky once in a while and find a shoeplay worker I can watch but since I dont work steady its tough. Would be a dream to just find a steady full time job at an office and watch my coworkers shoeplay but it isnt happening now

But of course theres nothing like the good ol reliables. I mean you know what youare getting and they can give you variety by wearing different shoes and differnt hose colors. I had to depend on the good ol reliables for pretty much the first half of my life like school teachers and students. Only got new feet meat when I was taken to the mall/store by my parents.

As you get older you can go where you want when you want so there was always a newbie to be found. One shoeplay stand if youwill
enjoy the show and move on to the next one.

But if I had to choose I would go with the good ol reliables.
Footsiefreak

Post by Footsiefreak »

llama wrote:i like seeing new feet, but a repeat view can be good too. A lot can depend on how receptive or oblivious the woman is to my first few viewings. if she seemed annoyed I try not to press my luck. I don't want to be reported at a library or a bookstore for instance
Funny story...I did get busted in a bookstore I used to freakquent everday. This was in the 90s I didnt work so I just went to this mall everday to look for shoeplay. So I see this babe skirt hose and heels and she was dipping as she was reading. So I just went up to her and talked to her. We were talking and the female manager started stacking books right in between us. I was think that she was just jealous so the lady left. I came back to the store the next day and the security guard said not to come back here anymore for bothering the customers. I knew the real reason the manager was just jealous I wasnt flirting with her. I waited a few months when that manager was no longer there and went back to watching shoeplayers there. AHHH the good ol days when you were GUARANTEED action from 11:30 to 2:00 was unforgettable
Dangling Fan

Post by Dangling Fan »

I believe that we would all like to have the privilege to see new shoeplayers every day but this isn't happening in the real world! Unfortunately the younger generations of women are much less of shoeplayers in comparison to the older generations maybe because of the ugly shoes trend. So when we see good shoeplayers we stick to them because we know that it's difficult to find other good shoeplayers. So the idea is that unfortunately we don't have a choice! :|
Footsiefreak

Post by Footsiefreak »

Dangling Fan wrote:I believe that we would all like to have the privilege to see new shoeplayers every day but this isn't happening in the real world! Unfortunately the younger generations of women are much less of shoeplayers in comparison to the older generations maybe because of the ugly shoes trend. So when we see good shoeplayers we stick to them because we know that it's difficult to find other good shoeplayers. So the idea is that unfortunately we don't have a choice! :|
I don't agree with your younger generations are less likely to shoeplay than older ones statements. I think younger and older are just as equal to shoeplay. You could put a 18-35 year old (what I consider the younger crowd) and a lady in the (36-50) older/mature in the same outfit lets say a dress and hosiery and dippable shoes. And there is an equal chance that both will shoeplay it depends on the person not the age.

Also disagree with not having a choice. you are more likely to run into a stranger shoeplaying than someone you know even a coworker in a city. So you can find a new person shoeplaying every hour if you are lucky and can move fast.

It just depends on the circumstances and luck