Shoe in Good Shape or Well Worn ?

Discussions, comments, polls, opinions, anything regarding foot fetish.

Moderator: Moderators

Footsiefreak

Shoe in Good Shape or Well Worn ?

Post by Footsiefreak »

When it comes to shoeplay do you have a preference of shoes in good shape or well worn or it makes no difference?

My preference is shoes in good shape

llama

Post by llama »

i agree i prefer good shape
Feeture Feature

Post by Feeture Feature »

Well worn are preferable. Such shoes give a sense of history to what you are seeing and give you more to experience. Shoes in good shape are boring and indicate very little about the wearer.
shoesniffer

Post by shoesniffer »

Definately well worn and smelly for me! Especially flats with toe prints ummmm
paradigm88

Post by paradigm88 »

I used to be in the "strictly new" camp. Smell isn't a trigger for me, more of a turn-off. And new shoes suggest someone who cares for her shoes, someone who doesn't wear her shoes enough to wear them out, or someone who has enough shoes so as not to wear any one pair too much.

But I've started to come around on the worn-out shoes. Again, I don't want smelly shoes. But there's something about a pair of shoes that get worn so much that the label is worn from the insole, or the soles are worn smooth, or they've been stretched enough to slip off at inopportune times. They tell a story. Sometimes it's the story of the girl who has a closet full of shoes, but these are just the right heel height (probably flat) and they slip right on and she thinks they're comfortable because they're "broken in," even though she slides her feet out of them every time she sits down or stands still. They're a little scuffed on the heel and toe and half the gold lettering for the brand is worn off where her heel sits, and she has two other pairs of black flats that are newer. But these are her favorites, whether she's in jeans and bare feet or a black skirt and tights.

Or they're the only shoes she wears for anything that requires a shoe that's not a boot or a sneaker, even when it would look better if she had a shoe in the right color...but these are all she has, so on (and off) her feet they go.