What isnt considered shoeplay?

Discussions, comments, polls, opinions, anything regarding foot fetish.

Moderator: Moderators

Footsiefreak

What isnt considered shoeplay?

Post by Footsiefreak »

In my opinion I dont consider it shoeplay if a lady is playing with her flip flops or mules. To me shoeplay is removal of shoe that is covered toes and heels. The thrill for me is not knowing what the toes or heels look like.

What is your prerequisite for shoeplay?

Feeture Feature

Post by Feeture Feature »

I am more liberal in my view, Footsie. As long as the majority of the sole is not touching the shoe when a woman is not walking, including flip-flops and mules, I call it shoeplay.
Mr. Mike

Re: What isnt considered shoeplay?

Post by Mr. Mike »

Footsiefreak wrote:In my opinion I dont consider it shoeplay if a lady is playing with her flip flops or mules. To me shoeplay is removal of shoe that is covered toes and heels. The thrill for me is not knowing what the toes or heels look like.

I agree cannot stand flip flops for shoeplay.
I also really don't consider heelpops shoeplay...especially when a woman squats down. She's not "playing iwth her shoe"...it just did that because of the squatting
pumplover

Post by pumplover »

Mr. Mike, I agree with you. Heelpops from squatting definitely aren't. Now, a heelpop that teases the possibility of a later dangle might be. i'm kind of traditional in my view of shoeplay. If she is standing there is dipping and interaction between her foot and shoe, that's shoeplay. If she is sitting and dangling, or sitting and starts to play with the shoe of her foot on the floor, that's definitely shoeplay. I consider under the chair only halfway...sometimes the shoe just comes off without her trying so there's no conscious effort. However, if she starts then to play with the half off or all the way off shoe then that is to me.

Hate flipflops and sandals. I put up with barefoot shoeplay in flats because sometimes that all you can get.
sffan

Post by sffan »

Toe wiggling/flexing inside shoes (while the woman is wearing them) should Never be considered True shoeplay,IMO.
ShoeplayJ

Post by ShoeplayJ »

If the subject in question isn't removing her foot from her shoes in any fashion, then I don't consider it shoeplay. An annoying YT trend that I've noticed since the website's earlier days, is people posting "shoeplay" videos wherein the subject simply wiggles or shakes her foot, or dangles it back and fourth, meanwhile her shoe(s) are completely attached to her feet, the entire time. Next to the crossdressers, these videos are the worst — they drag on for several minutes, sometimes broken up into two or three parters, and no real "shoeplay" ever happens. That irks me. She has to take her shoe(s) off, even just a little bit, in order for me to consider it shoeplay.

On the subject of Flip-flops, I'm saying this as a man who actually likes feet (and not just shoeplay): I can't stand them, and I too agree that anything with them, mules or other assorted 'open' shoes ought not be considered shoeplay. I mean technically it is, but such footwear falls off of the foot easily just by nature of the way they're designed to fit, so shoeplay with such shoes just feels cheap — for lack of a better explanation. They also leave nothing to the imagine, which is a dealbreaker for me when it comes to shoeplay. I prefer shoes that leave something to the imagination, yet not too much. I find that flats, moccasins, pumps or even loafers are perfect examples.

When I think of shoeplay and what gets me excited over it, it's the whole "teasing" or "anticipation" aspect. It goes without saying that the subject [usually] has no intention of teasing anyone, but because we like the visual, there's an excitement that comes at the anticipation of what you might see next and how much of it you'll see ("maybe I'll get to see more of her soles" or "I wonder what her toes look like and if they're painted"). In that regard, shoeplay with flip-flops, is like doing a striptease in a thong or otherwise already revealing outfit. Sure it's sexy —flip-flops not withstanding. I find those to be hideous in general— but there's very little left to the imagination as it is, so the whole teasing aspect of it is sort of diminished.
Toe wiggling/flexing inside shoes (while the woman is wearing them) should Never be considered True shoeplay,IMO.
This.
Footsiefreak

Re: What isnt considered shoeplay?

Post by Footsiefreak »

Mr. Mike wrote:
Footsiefreak wrote:In my opinion I dont consider it shoeplay if a lady is playing with her flip flops or mules. To me shoeplay is removal of shoe that is covered toes and heels. The thrill for me is not knowing what the toes or heels look like.

I agree cannot stand flip flops for shoeplay.
I also really don't consider heelpops shoeplay...especially when a woman squats down. She's not "playing iwth her shoe"...it just did that because of the squatting
I agree with you that is not shoeplay also women who wear shoes that are too big and their heelpops out is not considered shoeplay either. I call it accidental shoe removal.
Footsiefreak

Post by Footsiefreak »

ALSO IF a woman has a dreaded tattoo on her feet or legs I wont watch even if shes wearing hose. I like clear legs and feet
Footsiefreak

Post by Footsiefreak »

Also if she has a huge run in her stockings or a band aid on the the foot somewhere.... I will refuse to watch
Footsiefreak

Post by Footsiefreak »

When she has on knee high stockings but they ride down so you can see bare skin. I only want to hose.
KMFDNFAN

Post by KMFDNFAN »

To me, shoeplay is the act of manipulating the fit of a shoe. Accidental shoeplay like when a girl kneels down and the shoe pops isn't really shoeplay, but super hot none the less!!!!

I AM 100% like you!!! I hate sling backs and open toe shoes. I love the suspense.

On the other hand, I think a girl can shoeplay with a sandal. I think dangling and "flapping" is shoeplay. It's just not my preferred shoeplay show, so to speak. I'm all about classic pumps. Those are my favs!
Big shoeplay fan