FOX News Outnumbered (March 30th) on my birthday.

Discussions, comments, polls, opinions, anything regarding foot fetish.

Moderator: Moderators

GeassSuperman

FOX News Outnumbered (March 30th) on my birthday.

Post by GeassSuperman »

I'm in a tight bind here. My birthday is coming up in a few days, and by chance, there's another upcoming live episode of Outnumbered on the same day, and it has Julie Banderas among co-hosts Harris Faulkner, Meghan McCain and Sandra Smith (the usual substitutes are Kennedy and Julie Roginsky on occasion). Can anyone get all the girls to take their shoes off and show off their feet as a birthday shout-out to me during the show?

''Those with power, fear us. Those without power, rally behind us. We, the Black Knights, shall stand in judgement of this world.'' - Lelouch Vi Britannia
ShoeplayJ

Post by ShoeplayJ »

Ummmmm... is this for real? :S
GeassSuperman

Post by GeassSuperman »

Well, you can at least email them on the show's website. I cannot because I'm in a foreign country (Spain). Also, remember that FOX News is usually tolerant towards people who have foot fetishes.

*** edit by Nyllover ***
Link removed...in case someone gets the stupid idea of actually writing them
''Those with power, fear us. Those without power, rally behind us. We, the Black Knights, shall stand in judgement of this world.'' - Lelouch Vi Britannia
notalwaysright10000

Post by notalwaysright10000 »

How old are you?
Uh, OK, what should I write here...
Sweet and to the point:
My strong preference is for seated, both-feet shoeplay. Dangling, and shoeplay with open-toed shoes or mules, I'm afraid don't do as much for me.
Footsiefreak

Post by Footsiefreak »

Is this an early April Fools prank? And people think some of my threads are waaaayyy out there?

My advice to you is to keep this a fantasy and just ask for birthday wishes on this forum.

If I had the power I would grant you this wish but we are not living in a fantasy world here.

So have a happy birthday
GeassSuperman

Post by GeassSuperman »

21. I'm turning 22 in three days.
Feeture Feature

Post by Feeture Feature »

I wish you added maturity for your birthday. If you need to satisfy your need for seeing feet, visit a shoestore, or else go to a strip club and tip some entertainer to let you rub her feet. Seriously you need to understand that celebrities are not interested in fulfilling our fantasies or even hearing them. They couldn't care less what viewers desire in regard to feet.
nyllover
Admin
Admin

Post by nyllover »

Please, tell me you are kidding :lol: :lol: :lol:

And by the way...

NEVER ASK FOR FEET TO TV HOSTS. NEVER.
Foot fetish custom videos since 2008
Click here, look at the available models and request one.
You won't be disappointed.
hiker
Mod
Mod

Post by hiker »

***pounding head against keyboard***
Footsiefreak

Post by Footsiefreak »

Well pray to the shoeplay gods and maybe your wish will be granted. If they give it to you mention me and my playing footsie wit Kelly Hu
ShoeplayJ

Post by ShoeplayJ »

GeassSuperman wrote:Also, remember that FOX News is usually tolerant towards people who have foot fetishes.
I find that incredibly hard to believe. But even if there is some truth to it, there's a significant difference between tolerant and indulgent. However "tolerant" FOX may allegedly be, they're not some camgirl service, and therefore not going to just cater to the "strange" fantasy of a random viewer. Nothing good can come of writing to these peoples and requesting such things. In fact, it's believed to be one reason why there's been such a decrease in the feet and shoeplay action that used to sometimes happen on various live broadcasts.

Just not a good idea, man. Happy Birthday, nonetheless.
Footsiefreak

Post by Footsiefreak »

This is going to be voted for WORST THREAD for this year

Why dont you just pay some hot chicks to do shoeplay? I KNOW there are TONS of hot women in Spain
pumplover

Post by pumplover »

FACEPALM
Tomi

Post by Tomi »

... or just visit parks in Madrid (there are couple of them) and sit close to ladies who kicked of their shoes and are laying nylon footed. That is just an idea ;) Yeahh and bring us some pics of them :superlol:

Anyway Happy Birthday!
R.I.P my Candid Nylon Feet C4S Store
Footsiefreak

Post by Footsiefreak »

I hoped you prayed to our shoeplay gods Dipperercles, Dangleus, and Shoeplayicus for your birthday wish

I did email Greg Gutfeld and Sheperd Smith and they said they would shoeplay for you and wear short skirts for you too. I hope you like hairy legs and feet :superlol: