Posting videos on other sites besides YouTube

Discussions, comments, polls, opinions, anything regarding foot fetish.

Moderator: Moderators

Footsiefreak

Posting videos on other sites besides YouTube

Post by Footsiefreak »

Just wondering why everyone posts their shoeplay/ foot fetish material on YouTube? Wouldnt it be better just to move on somewhere else? I getting sick of them removing videos and its just time to move on somewhere else

ShoeplayJ

Post by ShoeplayJ »

But where? With Youtube being the biggest video sharing site of its kind, it stands to reason that a lot of foot lovers would look there first, out of habit.
Footsiefreak

Post by Footsiefreak »

ShoeplayJ wrote:But where? With Youtube being the biggest video sharing site of its kind, it stands to reason that a lot of foot lovers would look there first, out of habit.
Dailymotion and Vimeo are excellent alternatives. If I recorded shoeplay I would just go there they dont have YouTubes fucking restrictions
Tomi

Post by Tomi »

I have a dailymotion channel with few shorter candid videos, although I have no time for any updates. I know there are some other candid stuff as well from other members.
R.I.P my Candid Nylon Feet C4S Store
llama

Post by llama »

dailymotion did delete all my shoeplay and feet videos after a few years, but Ive never really had good luck there finding stuff
Footsiefreak

Post by Footsiefreak »

llama wrote:dailymotion did delete all my shoeplay and feet videos after a few years, but Ive never really had good luck there finding stuff
True Llama there isnt much there compared to YouTube and what little there is already on YouTUbe. Thats why I think it would be good for new shoeplay posters. Its open territory with no competition. Do you know why the took down your videos?
llama

Post by llama »

no just one day they werent there..my guess would be inactivity , i had stopped posting, or for a copyright violation, i had videos from showtime and home shopping