Bulid you own footsie scene

Discussions, comments, polls, opinions, anything regarding foot fetish.

Moderator: Moderators

Footsiefreak

Bulid you own footsie scene

Post by Footsiefreak »

From all the footsie scenes we know about take your favorite aspect from each one to bulid your own perfect or near perfect scene

Shoe Removal: Mrs Layton from Threes Company or Mi Mujer Tiene Un Amante ( footsie to a soldier / unknown 34) I loved the way she wiggled her foot out of her shoe

Seductive Bulidup/ Pre Footsie Flirting: Mrs Layton her eating that chicken and her moans are iconic

Scenario: Fall Guy A mobsters wife playing footsie thats damn dangerous

Feet: I will go with Angela Aames from the Fall Guy scene/ Tabitha Cash from Marco Polo

I will think of more but please add your own

Footsiefreak

Post by Footsiefreak »

Shoes: MRs Layton fromTHress Company because they are alittle more difficult to remove/ The blonde from Turn To Enfgagement too.

Footsie ability: Tabitha Cash grinding the cock with her feet in Marco Polo/ That Japanese scene with the teacher grinding her students cock
Baloo_135

Post by Baloo_135 »

Scenario: Working Girl at the end in a professional business meeting. Also the way she was seated side by side and had on classic black pumps and black nylons.

Woman: A fair skin brunette always does it for me. Especially those who are elegant and classy. Natalie Portman, Anna Kendric, Kate Beckinsale.

Feet: High to mid arches. Clear nail polish

Action: On the surface this brunette is focussed on closing the deal and is all business. Yet under the table she has her leg crossed towards the gentleman next to her. As in the Working Girl scene there is a part where Melanie Griffin reposistions her seat and glances at Harrison Ford and he show a slight smirk. I like to think she crossed her leg toward him and put foot pressure on his leg.

In the footsie scene they look at each other then the camera shoes her heel lift his pantleg and slowly descend back down to his shoe. My scene doesnt have that flirty look but rather this bruntte takes it upon herself to tease this business man in the suit. The camera would slowy pan under the table as she was speaking and show her slip out of her right pump, cross her right leg over the left, and have her toes search around to the guy's pantleg. The camera will then show the startled and confused man and then cut to a close up of her foot pulling his sock to his ankle. All the while she shows no signs of flirtatious behavior above the table.