Is shoeplay intentional or not?

Discussions, comments, polls, opinions, anything regarding foot fetish.

Moderator: Moderators

Footsiefreak

Is shoeplay intentional or not?

Post by Footsiefreak »

My opinion is that it is mostly done on purpose and the lady knows shes doing it. I would say 90% of females know they are doing it

KMFDNFAN

Post by KMFDNFAN »

This is a question that's hard to answer! LOL!

I think it's intentional too. SO MANY WOMEN don't do it, that I'm perplexed when I come across a woman who does.

So, so, so many celebrities never, ever, EVER do it...and it would be so easy. I just don't get it.

I learned something recently: I was working with this guy to make some custom shoeplay videos. He used two models.

For me, I love crossed leg heelpopping shoeplay. I love it when a woman has her legs crossed, and the foot that hangs pops the shoe on and off. But not every girl can get the shoe back on without the help of her hand. For the models mentioned above..one could effortlessly pop her shoes on and off with her legs crossed. However, the other one couldn't. Once she popped off her shoe, she had no choice but to dangle. Otherwise, she would need to use her hand.

It has to do with foot size in proportion to the feet. It's so weird. Shoeplay is the coolest and most unfortunate fetish LOL. It's so common, yet so difficult to find! LOL!

I tried working with some other models, and two of them emailed me saying they couldn't get the shoe back on.

But yeah...So many celebrities have just never, ever done it. At least, not with heels.
Big shoeplay fan
Footsiefreak

Post by Footsiefreak »

KMFDNFAN wrote:This is a question that's hard to answer! LOL!

I think it's intentional too. SO MANY WOMEN don't do it, that I'm perplexed when I come across a woman who does.

So, so, so many celebrities never, ever, EVER do it...and it would be so easy. I just don't get it.

I learned something recently: I was working with this guy to make some custom shoeplay videos. He used two models.

For me, I love crossed leg heelpopping shoeplay. I love it when a woman has her legs crossed, and the foot that hangs pops the shoe on and off. But not every girl can get the shoe back on without the help of her hand. For the models mentioned above..one could effortlessly pop her shoes on and off with her legs crossed. However, the other one couldn't. Once she popped off her shoe, she had no choice but to dangle. Otherwise, she would need to use her hand.

It has to do with foot size in proportion to the feet. It's so weird. Shoeplay is the coolest and most unfortunate fetish LOL. It's so common, yet so difficult to find! LOL!

I tried working with some other models, and two of them emailed me saying they couldn't get the shoe back on.

But yeah...So many celebrities have just never, ever done it. At least, not with heels.
I think we rare get the chance to see any shoeplay from a celebrity because when we see them onsnscreen or during an interview the focus is usually on the top half of the body

I can only recall Jessica Alba shoeplaying at the Fantastic Four interview, Kim Kardashian on the red carpet and maybe a few others
Footsiefreak

Post by Footsiefreak »

To your mention of leg crossing some women have different size in length or width so not all of them are as flexible. I definitely notice the leg crossers and not all women can do it because of their size
Footsiefreak

Post by Footsiefreak »

I could also break down the 90% I believe 75% of those women who are intwentionally shoeplaying are just relaxing or airing out their feet and the other 15% are just fidgety but know that their shoe is partially/fully out of their shoe
KMFDNFAN

Post by KMFDNFAN »

Yeah. We do have a pretty nice "Greatest Hits" archive of shoeplay! LOL.

Just like you mentioned about flexibility, It looks so easy to pop in heels. It should be almost as easy as popping in a flat, no?
Big shoeplay fan
Mr. Mike

Post by Mr. Mike »

There are a couple ways to look at this.

#1 a lot of women do it subconciencly...they have no idea, nervous habit.

#2 yes, they "know they are doing it", but they are not doing it for any other reason than relief. I mean yes, women that are standing for a long time dip...because their feet hurt, or when they finally sit down, the dangle for relief because their feet hurt...so yes, they do know they are doing it, but if you think they are doing it for our pleasure then you are way off base.

#3 As far as celebrities go, when do we, the general public see them in settings where they would shoeplay? We don't see them standing at a cocktail party, at a wedding, working a trade show,...they aren't going to shoeplay in movies and not much in interviews. I'd be willing to be if we had cameras at these After Parties for the Oscar's, you'd see a shit ton of shoeplay..most of those women are wearing brand new shoes and they cannot be comfortable
Footsiefreak

Post by Footsiefreak »

KMFDNFAN wrote:Yeah. We do have a pretty nice "Greatest Hits" archive of shoeplay! LOL.

Just like you mentioned about flexibility, It looks so easy to pop in heels. It should be almost as easy as popping in a flat, no?
I notice that you live in Miami KMFDNFAN do women wear hose tights as much? Compared to my city a major one on the East Coast? I would guess in my city if a go downtown or certain other spots I could see about 30 women an hour in tights/hose
Footsiefreak

Post by Footsiefreak »

Mr. Mike wrote:There are a couple ways to look at this.

#1 a lot of women do it subconciencly...they have no idea, nervous habit.

#2 yes, they "know they are doing it", but they are not doing it for any other reason than relief. I mean yes, women that are standing for a long time dip...because their feet hurt, or when they finally sit down, the dangle for relief because their feet hurt...so yes, they do know they are doing it, but if you think they are doing it for our pleasure then you are way off base.

#3 As far as celebrities go, when do we, the general public see them in settings where they would shoeplay? We don't see them standing at a cocktail party, at a wedding, working a trade show,...they aren't going to shoeplay in movies and not much in interviews. I'd be willing to be if we had cameras at these After Parties for the Oscar's, you'd see a shit ton of shoeplay..most of those women are wearing brand new shoes and they cannot be comfortable
I will disagree with you on women shoeplaying for our pleasure. Im assuming about 50% of women know about us and 5% of them are exhibitionist or have a foot fetish themselves. So they will show off to see who is looking
sffan

Post by sffan »

Most of the time,Shoeplay is Not intentional. And when it Is intentional,it's usually when their feet are starting to hurt.
KMFDNFAN

Post by KMFDNFAN »

I actually live in Ohio now. I'm not exposed to lots of girls in heels where I work. It's the same few girls every day lol. One of them, though, I will content, has "perfect feet."
Big shoeplay fan