Are tv camera people told to catch hostess shoeplay?

Discussions, comments, polls, opinions, anything regarding foot fetish.

Moderator: Moderators

Footsiefreak

Are tv camera people told to catch hostess shoeplay?

Post by Footsiefreak »

Do you think the bosses at these stations intentinally tell the camera people to get a shot of shoeplay if it happens?

I do think so anything for viewers and ratings why do they make them wear short shirts?

Also which tv hostesses dont care if we ogle them and which ones do you think do care and hate it?

Ill start off with Kimberly Guilfoyle...she loves the attention to her legs and feet because she knows she has some of the hottest in th world and wants us to look

Holly Willuoghby: I think she knows we wtatch for her shoeplay and doesnt care but shes not an exhibtionist like Guilfoyle

What other hostesses come to mind thinking if they love us or hate us for watching them shoeplay?

notalwaysright10000

Post by notalwaysright10000 »

"Do you think the bosses at these stations intentinally tell the camera people to get a shot of shoeplay if it happens? "

No. Not the slightest chance.

"I do think so anything for viewers and ratings why do they make them wear short shirts?"

Nope. You think wrong. Even if the "bosses" knew we exist -and I seriously hope they don't - we're such a minuscule demographic that any ratings we might contribute would be negligible.

"Also which tv hostesses don't care if we ogle them and which ones do you think do care and hate it? "

I'd bet my life that of those few who shoeplay on air, 90% would deist immediately (and possibly permanently) if they knew we were watching.

"Ill start off with Kimberly Guilfoyle...she loves the attention to her legs and feet because she knows she has some of the hottest in the world and wants us to look"

Kimberly Guilfoyle, like all the inflatable bimbos at Fox news, is there for the express purpose of displaying tits and legs. But notice that legs are *connected* to feet, and thus with constant exposure of legs it is all but inevitable that there will be some incidental exposure of feet. Moreover, the five or six videos (at most) that show any significant glimpse of feet or shoeplay are culled from literally *thousands* of videos that show not the slightest hint of anything of the sort.

"Holly Willuoghby: I think she knows we wtatch for her shoeplay and doesnt care but shes not an exhibtionist like Guilfoyle"

Have you got the slightest evidence apart from your wishful thinking? She very likely does not know, and if she comes to know the shoeplay will very likely stop, for a very long tong, time, probably permanently.

"What other hostesses come to mind thinking if they love us or hate us for watching them shoeplay?"

Samantha Schacher and Ana Kasparian, prospects that certain dribbling idiots have already ruined.

Fortunately television personalities are far less likely to become aware of our presence than internet hosts, and those of us who are at all intelligent will take every precaution to keep it that way.
Uh, OK, what should I write here...
Sweet and to the point:
My strong preference is for seated, both-feet shoeplay. Dangling, and shoeplay with open-toed shoes or mules, I'm afraid don't do as much for me.
Feeture Feature

Post by Feeture Feature »

Judge Janine Pirro on Fox certainly does not mind showing her feet and must be aware that she is watched for her dangling.
Footsiefreak

Post by Footsiefreak »

notalwaysright10000 wrote:"Do you think the bosses at these stations intentinally tell the camera people to get a shot of shoeplay if it happens? "

"I do think so anything for viewers and ratings why do they make them wear short shirts?"

Nope. You think wrong. Even if the "bosses" knew we exist -and I seriously hope they don't - we're such a minuscule demographic that any ratings we might contribute would be negligible.

"Also which tv hostesses don't care if we ogle them and which ones do you think do care and hate it? "

I'd bet my life that of those few who shoeplay on air, 90% would deist immediately (and possibly permanently) if they knew we were watching.

"Ill start off with Kimberly Guilfoyle...she loves the attention to her legs and feet because she knows she has some of the hottest in the world and wants us to look"

Kimberly Guilfoyle, like all the inflatable bimbos at Fox news, is there for the express purpose of displaying tits and legs. But notice that legs are *connected* to feet, and thus with constant exposure of legs it is all but inevitable that there will be some incidental exposure of feet. Moreover, the five or six videos (at most) that show any significant glimpse of feet or shoeplay are culled from literally *thousands* of videos that show not the slightest hint of anything of the sort.

"Holly Willuoghby: I think she knows we wtatch for her shoeplay and doesnt care but shes not an exhibtionist like Guilfoyle"

Have you got the slightest evidence apart from your wishful thinking? She very likely does not know, and if she comes to know the shoeplay will very likely stop, for a very long tong, time, probably permanently.

"What other hostesses come to mind thinking if they love us or hate us for watching them shoeplay?"

Samantha Schacher and Ana Kasparian, prospects that certain dribbling idiots have already ruined.

Fortunately television personalities are far less likely to become aware of our presence than internet hosts, and those of us who are at all intelligent will take every precaution to keep it that way.
I think wrong? Its an opinion :roll: :roll: :roll:

Why even call yourself notalwaysright?

All you are saying is NO but have no logic behind your answer

As I stated why hav most of thse ladies in short skirts ? Im sure they get more ratings that way. If the bosses hired them for professional talents they would make them cover up wouldnt hey?

I didnt know you knew Holly personally neither of us know her but I am entitled to my opinion on what she might think
Footsiefreak

Post by Footsiefreak »

I do notice ALOT of of wide angle table camera shots whne Rachel Nichols is on her legs are very visible. I think they do show those angles on purpose to see her legs.
Footsiefreak

Post by Footsiefreak »

Oh notalwaysright if these some of these women know about us why do they wear dippable shoes? Because they know some of their viewers want to see something.

Unfortuneately some nutjobs contact them about their shoeplay feet etc but they still are wearing the skirts to show their legs and the shoes that expse their feet or wear shoes they can shoeply in. They still do it because they need the ratings no matter who is watching
Mr. Mike

Post by Mr. Mike »

Notalwaysright...is somewhat right....
Home Shopping Channels and So Forth

#1 The bosses know we exist. I'm sure they were shown all the emails years ago that were being sent to the show hosts. Several of the girls on the shows have made direct comments to the camera about how they are "not supposed to show my feet...but"
#2 There was a drastic change in the sets on the show, more full counters that went all the way to the floor, the girls standing behind them for the whole hour...There is no way to prove this but it is not by coincidence that they all changed sets around the intial time of these message boards and people talk about them.
#3 You absolutely can tell that many camera guys "make sure:" they view is from the waist up on certain sets, even if if it cuts out part of a counter they are working with...also some drastic camera jerks (movement) when they get too much legs and feet. (Obviously some sets and products are unavoidable due to the nature of what they are selling)
#4 This was the most telling. there was a show and you can find the clip on YT with Juliet Huddy and some dude. The show opened and they were sitting on chairs and Juliet made the comment "my feet are killing me today"....the camera panned in on her legs and feet and she pushed the shoe off the heel to dangle and said "I might just do the rest of the show like this". Immediatley they guy said something to the effect of "oh the feet guys out there are going to love this...and trust us, we know you are out there"

Not alwaysright, you are a smart man, but I would stake my bank account (not that much) that the show bosses know what is going on. Some are just more defiant about it than others. Fox could cover up Kimberly...but they don't. HSN and QVC completely tried to cover it. Thank God for people like Chris Scanlon, Lisa Mason, Colleen Lopez and Jane Treacy that really don't care and will dip on camera when they need to.

As far YT Channels go, some yes were taken down or changed because of assholes
We lost that Philipino Preacher girl that would dip with no problem, but so many people commented on it, they just shut down.
Maybe the same with "Fathers Church"...great views and channel just went away
BSU Student Senate, they put the banner up...too many comments
I see now everything has changed in Bradenton Church and we no longer have any views of the girls sitting in the back.

Although I know things change just for the sake of change...there is a shit ton of stuff out there that we probably haven't even tapped into yet...so happy hunting!

Just my 2 pennies
Natedogg_M

Post by Natedogg_M »

The 1st distinction to be made is that a focus on legs is different than focusing on feet. Almost every woman in TV media is wearing skirts. The heels that they wear are mostly worn to match the skirt and top. Listen to an average guy talk about a woman. Many of the guys will mention a womans legs. However, very few of them will mention a womans feet. Also, Kimberly Guilfoyle works for Fox News. It has been reported that Fox News ex-chairman Roger Ailes had a rule that women had to wear skirts on air. This was to influence the average male to watch to look at the ladies legs. Fox also rarely uses desks on the set. The show Outnumbered has 4 of their ladies with their legs in full view. Usually everyday all 4 ladies are wearing shoes that they could dangle/dip/shoeplay in but they never do. The reason I believe is that shoeplay is usually a sign of a woman's discomfort with her shoes, not a way to attract men. The few times I have seen shoeplay or shoeless women on these networks came as a reaction to a comment made by another host or to purposely make fun of the foot fetish community.

As was stated above, before the ladies were very aware of our community because of emails that were being sent we saw shoeplay at the 1st sign of discomfort with their heels. However, because of those emails producers and cameramen have gone out of their way to cover up the ladies feet. One of my favorite examples came from Colleen Lopez. She was doing a show with a woman who was short and because Colleen had on heels she was towering over her. To make the woman feel better Colleen took off her shoes. Soon after she kicked off her heels she made a remark that production was telling her to hide her feet because they were viewable on TV. But Colleen joked back and said that she was in a bedroom set and people like being shoeless in the bedroom. Basically production was trying to shame the foot community.

So, to me, if anything the foot community is not an interest of producers. If anything we are the people that they are trying to keep away.
Dangling Fan

Post by Dangling Fan »

Very interesting points by notalwaysright, Mr. Mike and Natedogg_M. The producers do know about foot fetishism 100% due to the messages of the foot fetishists but I don't think that they care. The trend nowadays is to encourage the TV presenters to wear skirts and show off their legs as both men and women like watching beautiful legs. The vast majority of women would not shoeplay in front of the camera as they believe that this is improper and unprofessional. The very few that shoeplay when they get messages from perverts about it they cut it off immediately. Simple as that!
Footsiefreak

Post by Footsiefreak »

Thanks Mr. Mike and NateDogg for YOUR OPINION

Thats was one of the subjects of the discussion what I was trying explore to which shows/ hostesses care and which ones dont care about us looking.

But another thing I want to discuss is Im sure these women get more disgusting comments about there legs than feet.I understand foot fetish is more creepy but still.If as mentioned by one of you they werent allowed to show their feet on the air why not their legs?YoU write a creepy email referring to any part of a womans body
Footsiefreak

Post by Footsiefreak »

To be honest if I ran something worthless as Fox News and wanted ratings. I would make the ladies either wear short skirts and hose and dippable shoes most of the time. If I did it everyday it would lead to boredom. Just give them a taste. Other days make them wear pants with hose and dippable shoes. I would rotate ladies often and have different ones work together.

The same would apply to shoeplay most days give a great show other days just tease like foot or leg scratching and lots of leg crossing

Alot of those ladies on Fox are not that hot .Kimberly Guilfoyle looks like the Joker so I would get rid of her and replace her with someone younger
MM12

Post by MM12 »

Footsiefreak wrote:To be honest if I ran something worthless as Fox News and wanted ratings. I would make the ladies either wear short skirts and hose and dippable shoes most of the time. If I did it everyday it would lead to boredom. Just give them a taste. Other days make them wear pants with hose and dippable shoes. I would rotate ladies often and have different ones work together.

The same would apply to shoeplay most days give a great show other days just tease like foot or leg scratching and lots of leg crossing

Alot of those ladies on Fox are not that hot .Kimberly Guilfoyle looks like the Joker so I would get rid of her and replace her with someone younger
It's a news channel trying to make money. Stop living in a fantasy land. I do believe that there may be producers gearing things away from shoeplaying hosts however I do believe the hosts themselves don't know. Also fwiw Fox did change Judge Jeanine's set around and it's nearly impossible to see her brilliant dangling now!
Footsiefreak

Post by Footsiefreak »

MM12 wrote:
Footsiefreak wrote:To be honest if I ran something worthless as Fox News and wanted ratings. I would make the ladies either wear short skirts and hose and dippable shoes most of the time. If I did it everyday it would lead to boredom. Just give them a taste. Other days make them wear pants with hose and dippable shoes. I would rotate ladies often and have different ones work together.

It's a news channel trying to make money. Stop living in a fantasy land. I do believe that there may be producers gearing things away from shoeplaying hosts however I do believe the hosts themselves don't know. Also fwiw Fox did change Judge Jeanine's set around and it's nearly impossible to see her brilliant dangling now!
Oh fantsay doesnt belong on this site? Maybeyou should go to the Dreams/ Rality forum? :roll: :roll:
KMFDNFAN

Post by KMFDNFAN »

I seem to be saying this at least once a year:

PLEASE PAY ATTENTION: There are members on this forum that can't control themselves. We DO NOT want to be saying things like "These women like it when we look at their feet." We do NOT want to encourage people to talk to these women. Even right now, Jim-Bob-Joe, the crazy guy, is reading these posts and thinking "Holly Willoughby likes it when guys look at her feet? I better let her know how much I love them. I need to tell her, or the voices don't leave me alone until I do it." To be fair, I'm very sorry for putting it that way. I am not trying to piss everyone off by calling us all "crazy." But for a lot of guys, the urge to reach out to these women and write letters is an obsession. It's a thing where, if they don't physically pick up their phone and leave a comment on YouTube, they just sit there getting angry and shaky because they need to do it.

I don't care if one, two or even three women from our personal lives have openly stated that they like it when guys look at their feet. It doesn't reflect everyone in the universe. I certainly do not think the people on these shows and news networks think twice about it. These women on QVC are salesmen. They nickel and dime for a living. They'll say anything to get something sold. But make no mistake, in their personal lives, I bet they don't give a crap about the foot fetish guys.

If a crazy guy corners a women in a dark alley, she will say anything to keep him calm. But the second that she has a chance to run for it, she will, and the cops will catch the crazy guy. And he'll swear up and down "The girl said she liked it when I obsess over her feet. She told me with her words."

But what will the girl say? She'll say "I told that psycho what he needed to hear so that he wouldn't potentially hurt me."

We can't be discussing real women, using their names, and suggesting that they enjoy anything. Someone's going to read that and think they have permission to satisfy their urges. So please be careful with your rhetoric. Don't say things that will empower horny, eager men to accidentally scare innocent girls.
Big shoeplay fan
Footsiefreak

Post by Footsiefreak »

ITS sad that some of you are twisting this thread. This is just an opinion/ theory. Maybe I used the wrong choice of words by saying dont care. Maybe I should have said not let it bother them compared others that might get freaked out by it

I DO NOT CONDONE contacting these ladies about their shoeplay/ feet etc.

But there are some who wont listen and havent listened so we cant control their actions
KMFDNFAN

Post by KMFDNFAN »

Sorry you got hit with the back-lash. But don't JUST be mad at the fact that we all argued with you. See the big picture that we're trying to paint. Be mad at the fact that we can't have fun with this topic, in general, anymore. It's been ruined by too many people. Unfortunately, this particular category of discussion is where people with our fetish make the most mistakes.
Big shoeplay fan
llama

Post by llama »

notalwaysright10000 wrote:"Do you think the bosses at these stations intentinally tell the camera people to get a shot of shoeplay if it happens? "

Back to the original question of this thread. Anyone who thinks that accidental shoieplay is being "shown" to us is delusional.
Feeture Feature

Post by Feeture Feature »

KMFDNFAN, I think discussions on a forum like this one have very little to do with the contacting of women. It is much more likely that simply the discovery of certain videos triggers the need to make a comment or contact. If you really want to stop the nut jobs we would have to stop showing and discussing videos of real identifiable women. And we should stop enjoying fiction stories and recounting real experiences we have had because they might encourage those finding themselves in similar circumstances to those in the stories thinking it is all right to take some action toward shoeplaying women. Saying a certain woman knows her feet are observed is way different from saying she is inviting comments and enjoying the attention. Most likely she is simply shrugging and thinking it just feels good to shoeplay or she is going to unconsciously continue to shoeplay and getting contacted by nut jobs for whatever reason is just something that comes with being in the public eye.
Footsiefreak

Post by Footsiefreak »

llama wrote:

Back to the original question of this thread. Anyone who thinks that accidental shoieplay is being "shown" to us is delusional.
how is shoeplay accidental? a female can tell when she is shoeplaying theres nothing accidental about that

since i am so delusional i always notice that when i start a topic it seems like you and notalwaysright agree like you both have the same account ? hmmmmmm?
Footsiefreak

Post by Footsiefreak »

KMFDNFAN wrote:Sorry you got hit with the back-lash. But don't JUST be mad at the fact that we all argued with you. See the big picture that we're trying to paint. Be mad at the fact that we can't have fun with this topic, in general, anymore. It's been ruined by too many people. Unfortunately, this particular category of discussion is where people with our fetish make the most mistakes.
THIS thread had many sub topics but contacting these ladies was not one of them

My theory is it just seemed coincidental that cameras seem to catch the shoeplay right on time like they are cued to do it. I admit it was a longshot but possible in the least

The sub topicss were do the stations do it on purpose because their are viewers who will watch because of shoeplay? As I mentioned channels will do anything for ratings

Then I gave a few examples ( OPINIONATED ONES) on Holly Willoughby and Kim Guilfoyle who get lot of attention in our community. Clips by myself have been shared on ho how she gets presents of shoes for her birthday. I posted them myself she got a pair of bedroom mules. There was another where the one dude presented her with some 1500 dollar pumps. So thats my evidence for MY OPINION.

i NEVER heard of Holly Willoughby until members have been posting clips of her and she became an shoeplay icon quickly. SoI figured that many people have contacted about her shoeplay. Not necessarily from this site. There are tons out there who dont have internet and dont know about this site. So thats WHY i SAY people have contacted her. But she still does it so I figured she didnt let people looking at her shoeplay.

So that was my point but people just misinterpreted my point for whatever reason

I can only write so much for a thread title but if some of you read the content more you wouldnt be so confused on what was being said