Are tv camera people told to catch hostess shoeplay?

Discussions, comments, polls, opinions, anything regarding foot fetish.

Moderator: Moderators

Footsiefreak

Post by Footsiefreak »

KMFDNFAN wrote:Sorry you got hit with the back-lash. But don't JUST be mad at the fact that we all argued with you. See the big picture that we're trying to paint. Be mad at the fact that we can't have fun with this topic, in general, anymore. It's been ruined by too many people. Unfortunately, this particular category of discussion is where people with our fetish make the most mistakes.
Not everyone argued my point just some. Some had their own unbiased opinions that were very informative

llama

Post by llama »

Footsiefreak wrote:
llama wrote:
notalwaysright10000 wrote:"Do you think the bosses at these stations intentinally tell the camera people to get a shot of shoeplay if it happens? "

No. Not the slightest chance.

Back to the original question of this thread. Anyone who thinks that accidental shoieplay is being "shown" to us is delusional.
how is shoeplay accidental? a female can tell when she is shoeplaying theres nothing accidental about that

since i am so delusional i always notice that when i start a topic it seems like you and notalwaysright agree like you both have the same account ? hmmmmmm?
ok now your delusions are that notalways right and I are the same person. Can't be that two people are simply more logical then you. If you want to fantasize that these women are dangling "just for you" be my guest. But you are wrong. I waited so long to comment on this thread bc ut was just another one of your delusional threads , just like the idiots that comment and email hostesses, that they are doing this for you sexual delight when it is the furthest thing from their or the producers mind. My keep up your fantasy worl. Best regards
llama

Post by llama »

"how is shoeplay accidental? a female can tell when she is shoeplaying theres nothing accidental about that "

i know this will come as a shock to you but most shoeplay is accidental and subconscious. Less then 1% of women shoeplay to tease us. Im sorry if this ruins your fantasy
Footsiefreak

Post by Footsiefreak »

I am asking the moderators to close this thread. Being called delusional is not why I started this thread. If Lllama/notalwaysright can come up with a better thread then let them but when has that ever happened? And if its so delusional why even post on it?

Oh yeah what poll did you make saying that 1% of women accidently shoeplay? I think my delusions on rubbing off are rubbing off you both/same guy. Dont just make up stuff and say its a fact man.So if you think those numbers are true then start your own delusional thread

So let me stop before this esculates and if either of you/SAME GUY want to PM thats cool with me

Moderators close this thread please...Thank you
notalwaysright10000

Post by notalwaysright10000 »

If some of us struggled to remain polite, it's because the ideas you expressed are perceived to be not only mistaken, but directly harmful to the main purposes for which we come to this forum, for reasons that have not only been already stated, but should never have required stating to begin with.

If you seek an opinion, perhaps you should not then protest that you have received an "OPINION".

Have you ever gone fishing?
Have you ever gone fishing with a guy who brings a radio, taps a beat on the side of the boat, and does a funky little dance that spills your beer?

And then seems genuinely bewildered when you abruptly shut off his radio and shoot him a wordless scowl?
Uh, OK, what should I write here...
Sweet and to the point:
My strong preference is for seated, both-feet shoeplay. Dangling, and shoeplay with open-toed shoes or mules, I'm afraid don't do as much for me.
llama

Post by llama »

"So let me stop before this esculates and if either of you/SAME GUY want to PM thats cool with me "

Once again Notalwaysright and I are not the SAME GUY. He has a much stronger vocabulary then me LOL

"
Oh yeah what poll did you make saying that 1% of women accidently shoeplay?"

I have asked many camgirls about this and very few are aware dangling turns men on and almost all say they do it subsonsciously or because their feet hurt. Since very few even realize this is a turn on the obvioulsy can't be doing it to turn us on.

And anything i state in my posys are my opinion of course, anyone taking them as facts are mistaken
llama

Post by llama »

As far as cnstantly disagreeing with you footsiefreak, the only time I can recall is when I stated my personal preference that I don't care for YT videos where you can't see the face of the shoeplayer. That the cynical side of me needs "proof" they are actually female. As i stated at the time and as I stated here, if if doesnt ruin your fantasy good for you, its not mu cup of tea
Footsiefreak

Post by Footsiefreak »

LETS see notalwaysright posted at 4:57 pm and 5:24 pm llama posted something right after probably .the time it would take notalwaysright to finish his first message log out and llama signed in HMMM TOO MUCH COINCIDENCE the time stamp is NOT DELUSIONAL :superlol:
notalwaysright10000

Foostiefreak, do you realize that by your logic an an equally strong case could be made that *you* and llama are the same guy?

Post hoc ergo proctor hoc fallacy, my dear fellow.
Sweet and to the point:
My strong preference is for seated, both-feet shoeplay. Dangling, and shoeplay with open-toed shoes or mules, I'm afraid don't do as much for me.
notalwaysright10000

You also don't seem to be accounting for the private message I sent you when llama was presumably composing his 5:24 comment, but in any event I've now got a mind to put that question to you publicly:

What is your Youtube screen name?

Don't say you don't have one.

If you tell me, and I don't recognize it as one of those that's been posting comments on videos linked to in the "accidentally found" thread, then I will apologize for having been (slightly) too blunt.

But *you're not going to tell me*, are you?

Oh and llama, aren't you in Peru? Or am I thinking of someone else?
Sweet and to the point:
Footsiefreak

Post by Footsiefreak »

notalwaysright10000 wrote:Foostiefreak, do you realize that by your logic an an equally strong case could be made that *you* and llama are the same guy?

Post hoc ergo proctor hoc fallacy, my dear fellow.
Purposely arguing with myself with two separate accounts even IM NOT that delusional?

Just take this as a loss. Nothing against the forum rules having two accounts to have someone to always agreeing with you to make yourself feel smarter. Its delusional but within the rules fella

I contacted nyllover to have this thread closed so just get over it and move on..Im sure Ill have another delusional thread which you are so quick to respond to.

Your alter ego notalwayright/ llama man secret is safe with me

so predicting your next move you will want the last word so its yours. im done with this thread
notalwaysright10000

For Pete's sake I'm not earnestly suggesting you have two accounts; this was a reductio ad absurdum. Again, by your logic a fourth party could conclude that you , llama and *I* are the same person, and that one guy is carrying on this entire conversation with himself through *three* different accounts.

Since you mention Nyllover, he will know whether llama and I are the same person from our IP addresses.

Now, are you going to tell me your Youtube screen name or not?
Of course you aren't.

Checkmate.
Sweet and to the point:
llama

Post by llama »

Footsie, your problem is you take disagreement ( granted some harsh) personally..you asked do we think producers tell newswomen/hostesses to intentionally shoeplay for "us". i gave my opinion to your question. Don't take it personally is all. you have no less a right to an opinion as I do. Its up to others on the board to decide who they agree with more, if they choose to post their opinions in this thread

As for when i log on or post something...I am on disabilty retirement and have the freedom to check the board many times during the day...not that that is any of your business. But your paranoia that notalwaysright and I are the same person is really becoming laugh out loud funny. I can't tell if you are serious or if you are trolling us LOL
nyllover
Admin
Admin

Post by nyllover »

Look, i will answer here instead of through PM.

This was one of the most interesting topics here recently, and i am not going to close it.. IF you all take a step back and get back talking about the subject.

If you have anything personal, send eachother private messages and go on from there. This board has no interest in your personal fights.

For the records, llama and notalwaysright are not the same person and they post from the opposite side of the U.S.

End of story.

Now get back talking about the subject or just shut up.
Foot fetish custom videos since 2008
Click here, look at the available models and request one.
You won't be disappointed.
MM12

Post by MM12 »

Thank you Nyllover. We all appreciate everything you do
Dangling Fan

Post by Dangling Fan »

*** edit by nyllover ***

Stop it.