YouTube disappearances

Discussions, comments, polls, opinions, anything regarding foot fetish.

Moderator: Moderators

Footsiefreak

Post by Footsiefreak »

llama wrote:
Footsiefreak wrote:
italian_stallion wrote:Well to bring some good news back to this thread, Werner Bader is making a come back. He has an existing second account under Homer G Adams. Check it out he posted some new material!
I dont think its a good idea to post his new name because someone here might be the one flagging his posts and I dont want to see him get thrown off YouTube again

So Footsie you now don't want us to share YT videos or accounts because your new theory is there is a mole among us? like your theory that Notalways right and I were the same person. LOL someone is getting paranoid in his old age
You just trying to get me in another argument arent you? Well you dont deserve the attention ok? Love your avatar it suits you perfectly. So if you dont like my theories? Just dont read them !!!!

I am not telling anybody to do anything but it just weird how I posted that video with the footjob undertable among so many others and they just disappear?

Yes I know there are undercover internet police and regular police on this thread. I am not accusing the regular posters of this but there are over 16000 or 17000 members (I could be wrong because Im NOTALWAYSRIGHT :superlol: but maybe 35 members here regularly. So too many lurkers to posters ratio. IM assuming 200 are some kind of police/ government agencies to keep their eyes on us

llama

Post by llama »

you KNOW there are undercover police on this board? And not just one, but 200 accounts? Is Nyllover aware of this? Or is he a top secret double agent? be careful Footsie, the governement is reading your mind and your microwave is spying on you. Get out your tin foil hat
ShoeplayJ

Post by ShoeplayJ »

"Regular Police"? As in actual Officers of the Law? Why the heck would they be here? :S

On a related note, my newest channel recently fell victim to this latest surge of video flagging. Already, we've got our first strike. It happened in January, and I've not posted anything to it since. What baffles me, is how videos twice as explicit as what I produce, always seem to fly under the radar. Whenever this happens, I always have a vision of some isolated schmuck in a dark room at YT headquarters, staring at a screen and happily flagging away at videos he doesn't like, while giddily keeping those he's into. Obviously it isn't that way, but it's one of the only ways I can laugh this off and not be pissed. It almost hurt, to find out that CAND-play was gone. I wonder if this is why 'Silkyfootsniff' basically fell off the earth. Hell, his C4S isn't even online anymore.
llama

Post by llama »

Footsiefreak wrote:
llama wrote:
Footsiefreak wrote:
italian_stallion wrote:Well to bring some good news back to this thread, Werner Bader is making a come back. He has an existing second account under Homer G Adams. Check it out he posted some new material!
I dont think its a good idea to post his new name because someone here might be the one flagging his posts and I dont want to see him get thrown off YouTube again

So Footsie you now don't want us to share YT videos or accounts because your new theory is there is a mole among us? like your theory that Notalways right and I were the same person. LOL someone is getting paranoid in his old age
You just trying to get me in another argument arent you? Well you dont deserve the attention ok? Love your avatar it suits you perfectly. So if you dont like my theories? Just dont read them !!!!

I am not telling anybody to do anything but it just weird how I posted that video with the footjob undertable among so many others and they just disappear?

Yes I know there are undercover internet police and regular police on this thread. I am not accusing the regular posters of this but there are over 16000 or 17000 members (I could be wrong because Im NOTALWAYSRIGHT :superlol: but maybe 35 members here regularly. So too many lurkers to posters ratio. IM assuming 200 are some kind of police/ government agencies to keep their eyes on us
im really not trying to argue with you Footsie, but you posting on this site that YOU think there are perhaps as many as 200 undercover agents/ law enforcement. govt agencies spying on this board could seriously scare someone into leaving this site out oif fear for no reason... you have no proof...your behavior/posts are becoming increasingly erratic...if you arent trolling us Im legit concerned for your mental health...ive been on here almost 5 years you werent always like this
Footsiefreak

Post by Footsiefreak »

ShoeplayJ wrote:"Regular Police"? As in actual Officers of the Law? Why the heck would they be here? :S

On a related note, my newest channel recently fell victim to this latest surge of video flagging. Already, we've got our first strike. It happened in January, and I've not posted anything to it since. What baffles me, is how videos twice as explicit as what I produce, always seem to fly under the radar. Whenever this happens, I always have a vision of some isolated schmuck in a dark room at YT headquarters, staring at a screen and happily flagging away at videos he doesn't like, while giddily keeping those he's into. Obviously it isn't that way, but it's one of the only ways I can laugh this off and not be pissed. It almost hurt, to find out that CAND-play was gone. I wonder if this is why 'Silkyfootsniff' basically fell off the earth. Hell, his C4S isn't even online anymore.
There are plenty of foot fetish crimes out there some posted on this site. So of course they would infiltrate a foot fetish forum to learn how we think just like they would go undercover in the mob/gang or some other group to get the best intel they can.
Footsiefreak

Post by Footsiefreak »

llama wrote:
Footsiefreak wrote:
llama wrote:
Footsiefreak wrote:

im really not trying to argue with you Footsie, but you posting on this site that YOU think there are perhaps as many as 200 undercover agents/ law enforcement. govt agencies spying on this board could seriously scare someone into leaving this site out oif fear for no reason... you have no proof...your behavior/posts are becoming increasingly erratic...if you arent trolling us Im legit concerned for your mental health...ive been on here almost 5 years you werent always like this
WELL arent you sweet for caring :roll: Yeah I think outside the box sometimes but if you think it about it would make sense. Show your sympathy for notalwaysright. HES the one with the real mental issues! I mean he did post a PRIVATE message on a PUBLIC forum asking for my YouTube username :roll:

Sounds like you think people would listen to my theory you did state that you didnt want me scaring off members with a mere theory? So sounds like you might agree with me?
ShoeplayJ

Post by ShoeplayJ »

While I don't buy the idea that any form of Law Enforcement hiding on this forum (unless there are children involved, or there is some otherwise major criminal concern, I just don't think the Police could be bothered) I do kind of suspect that you may be onto something with the possibility of a snitch lurking among us. I only say that because, my newest channel had about three or four of its videos flagged, and ended up with two strikes against it. It's just odd because there were absolutely no subscribers on said channel, and the whole channel had a total of maybe 23 views, and I only shared links from that channel here. The first strike against it came a few months ago, and the second strike happened after I posted a preview of a new video this morning — it was my first post on it in a month or two, and by noon that video was flagged too. The video only had about 10 views total. Though that may have simply been because I was still flagged in YT's system, and thus it was automatically removed. I could be completely incorrect, and I would like to think I am. Just saying, as Arsenio Hall once said "things that make you go Hmmmm". Finally I said to hell with it and just got rid of that channel all together.

Reposting people's videos seems to have really become a thing within the last few years, so it absolutely wouldn't surprise me at all if there were maybe a just few individuals lurking about here, on the lookout for new material that they can flag, then repost. So many of my favorite channels got shut down, with their material curiously appearing on other people's channels under different names with completely bogus descriptions — for instance, taking an obviously staged video filmed in someone's kitchen or dining room, and saying "caught this cutie in library today..." in the description. And now I'm starting to sound paranoid, so I think I'll stop there. :superlol:
notalwaysright10000

Post by notalwaysright10000 »

What is certain is that somebody is making a sustained and concentrated effort to seek out videos and flag them. What is not certain is who is doing it and why. It is only paranoid to over-commit to any specific hypothesis without equally specific evidence.

Here are the clues I consider most salient:

Whoever is doing it has a narrow and specific reason; someone is going out of his way on a very regular basis. This almost certainly is not a case of someone outside of the "community" stumbling upon the videos, and becoming offended enough to going on an extended campaign to flag them. It's just not remotely likely that we could attract either that much attention or that much ire.
Fortunately, very few people outside our interest even know or care that we exist.

I don't think it is a coincidence that, although channels have always been flagged here and there, their disappearance greatly accelerated right around the same time that the population of "clone" channels exploded.

This is someone with a lot of time on their hands, desperate or obsessed enough to making spending it in this way worth the while, who is trying to make up for lack of ingenuity or skill with sheer persistence.

I can think of a former banned member of this forum who fits this profile very well; however the strongest argument against his involvement is that Youtube is (I think) a blocked site in his country.
Uh, OK, what should I write here...
Sweet and to the point:
My strong preference is for seated, both-feet shoeplay. Dangling, and shoeplay with open-toed shoes or mules, I'm afraid don't do as much for me.
Footsiefreak

Post by Footsiefreak »

notalwaysright10000 wrote:What is certain is that somebody is making a sustained and concentrated effort to seek out videos and flag them. What is not certain is who is doing it and why. It is only paranoid to over-commit to any specific hypothesis without equally specific evidence.

Here are the clues I consider most salient:

Whoever is doing it has a narrow and specific reason; someone is going out of his way on a very regular basis. This almost certainly is not a case of someone outside of the "community" stumbling upon the videos, and becoming offended enough to going on an extended campaign to flag them. It's just not remotely likely that we could attract either that much attention or that much ire.
Fortunately, very few people outside our interest even know or care that we exist.

I don't think it is a coincidence that, although channels have always been flagged here and there, their disappearance greatly accelerated right around the same time that the population of "clone" channels exploded.

This is someone with a lot of time on their hands, desperate or obsessed enough to making spending it in this way worth the while, who is trying to make up for lack of ingenuity or skill with sheer persistence.

I can think of a former banned member of this forum who fits this profile very well; however the strongest argument against his involvement is that Youtube is (I think) a blocked site in his country.
These individuals are just threatened because they have a clipsforsale site and these videos are FREE competition.. thats whats happening too