YouTube disappearances

Discussions, comments, polls, opinions, anything regarding foot fetish.

Moderator: Moderators

Feeture Feature

YouTube disappearances

Post by Feeture Feature »

Seems that along with the churches that unintentionally featured shoeplay, we have now lost some really good shoeplay channels. I can no longer find al raksan or Werner Bader, both of whom were fabulous. I also really liked CAND-play who has started again as shoe-dip but has only a couple of videos. For these sudden disappearances to be so close together it must be an organized campaign. Francis Morsas has not loaded any videos in a while so he may also be subject to some discipline, as velocity04 has been in the recent past. Sad to see that such harmless channels have come under attack. musictattoo7 seems to be one of the few holdouts I can check daily and find new stuff of interest.

Footsiefreak

Post by Footsiefreak »

no more wener bader? :imsad: his stuff is legendary. Too bad there is so much envy on YouTube someone has an amazing clips and someone who is just so fucking jealous reports it out of spite and ruins it for everybody

I jave my reservations about recording shoeplay in church though. Theres a time and place to record shoeplay and church just isnt on my list. Of course I have watched women shoeplay in church but thaats where I draw the line
amaranth3765

Post by amaranth3765 »

This is my channel
https://www.youtube.com/user/Amaranth3765

HELP US TO FIND SP VIDEOS !
I do everything possible but youtube is too big and it is rare to find accidentally shoeplay videos .
Someone who has favorite videos like me ?
Feeture Feature

Footsiefreak, the church videos that have disappeared are from the churches themselves of their own services. I think too many caught on that they were being watched by shoeplay seekers and the churches either redesigned their broadcasts to avoid showing feet or shut down their broadcasts.
dipsdangles123

Post by dipsdangles123 »

How are they finding out? Are people posting inappropriate comments?
Feeture Feature

Yes, dipsdangles, comments about feet and shoeplay were posted on the church videos in many cases. This also applies to some school boards and other government bodies but there are so many such videos they are still a good source unless meetings have cloths hanging down from table fronts or have privacy panels built in. Also it seems some camera operators avoid feet.
rowbbinn

Post by rowbbinn »

The channel " Candheel Play " is GONE!

I was a huge fan of his videos, the guy was really good!

Unfortunately, it's gone!

I just don't know how to find out when he comes back.
rowbbinn

Post by rowbbinn »

" glock27able1 " channel is still there, but he stop posting. It's been 2 years :|

It's the guy who posted videos from his wife teasing other guys. I was beyond insane about his wife. She was stunning!
Footsiefreak

Post by Footsiefreak »

rowbbinn wrote:" glock27able1 " channel is still there, but he stop posting. It's been 2 years :|

It's the guy who posted videos from his wife teasing other guys. I was beyond insane about his wife. She was stunning!
maybe she left him for one of the guys she was teasing? :superlol:
Footsiefreak

Post by Footsiefreak »

JUST wanted to add the kid who was taking videos of his speech teacher. I remember the one were two boys were recording her at the same time

My guess he told people and the school/ teacher found out and they made him take them down
rowbbinn

Post by rowbbinn »

Footsiefreak wrote:
rowbbinn wrote:" glock27able1 " channel is still there, but he stop posting. It's been 2 years :|

maybe she left him for one of the guys she was teasing? :superlol:
I really really miss his videos!

I'm not sure how a husband controls his jealousy with a wife so gorgeous like her. Her legs... completely spellbinding. Beautiful face too. Really miss her!
Tomi

Post by Tomi »

Actually I cannot get YT policy at all. Why would be a content showing feet inapropriate at all?!! It's not 18+ stuff. They are so ridiculous. I had many many years ago account, but after the 3rd deletion I never ever opened a new one and I am not changing my mind. Dailymotion is much more relaxed from this perspective (I guess vimeo too).
R.I.P my Candid Nylon Feet C4S Store
rowbbinn

Post by rowbbinn »

Tomi wrote:Actually I cannot get YT policy at all. Why would be a content showing feet inapropriate at all?!! It's not 18+ stuff. They are so ridiculous. I had many many years ago account, but after the 3rd deletion I never ever opened a new one and I am not changing my mind. Dailymotion is much more relaxed from this perspective (I guess vimeo too).
I totally agree with you!

I don't use dailymotion very often , are there any good shoeplay channels in there?
Footsiefreak

Post by Footsiefreak »

Tomi wrote:Actually I cannot get YT policy at all. Why would be a content showing feet inapropriate at all?!! It's not 18+ stuff. They are so ridiculous. I had many many years ago account, but after the 3rd deletion I never ever opened a new one and I am not changing my mind. Dailymotion is much more relaxed from this perspective (I guess vimeo too).
I do have an issue with people posting girls under 16 but it could be a kid posting that stuff.

But I totally agree with you showing feet/ shoeplay is no big deal and shouldnt be
Footsiefreak

Post by Footsiefreak »

SPeaking of footsie scenes what happened to the one scene with the Japanese teacher giving a hosed footjob to her student with her father at the table too? She was wearing flourecent green slippers. If anyone can find that please put it on Mediafire
Footsiefreak

Post by Footsiefreak »

Its a shame I just checked my favorite shoeplay thread on this site and most of them are gone

Its a jealousy and money thing. People will see a clip that they think will threaten their clips4sale site and just report the clip out of spite. I dont think YouTube even looks into the validity of the claim. You could accidently click the report icon and they will just take it down
italian_stallion

Post by italian_stallion »

Well to bring some good news back to this thread, Werner Bader is making a come back. He has an existing second account under Homer G Adams. Check it out he posted some new material!
Footsiefreak

Post by Footsiefreak »

italian_stallion wrote:Well to bring some good news back to this thread, Werner Bader is making a come back. He has an existing second account under Homer G Adams. Check it out he posted some new material!
I dont think its a good idea to post his new name because someone here might be the one flagging his posts and I dont want to see him get thrown off YouTube again
Mr. Mike

Post by Mr. Mike »

The good news, and I learned this before is do not label your videos with our catchphrases, liking, dipping, dangling...
He is now using the word "sequence"
Now, someone may still turn him in, but the YT Overloards when searching for shoeplay wont see these tag lines.

Footsiefreak wrote:
italian_stallion wrote:Well to bring some good news back to this thread, Werner Bader is making a come back. He has an existing second account under Homer G Adams. Check it out he posted some new material!
I dont think its a good idea to post his new name because someone here might be the one flagging his posts and I dont want to see him get thrown off YouTube again
llama

Post by llama »

Footsiefreak wrote:

So Footsie you now don't want us to share YT videos or accounts because your new theory is there is a mole among us? like your theory that Notalways right and I were the same person. LOL someone is getting paranoid in his old age