New Years Eve - Lots of tired feet

Discussions, comments, polls, opinions, anything regarding foot fetish.

Moderator: Moderators

Tomi

New Years Eve - Lots of tired feet

Post by Tomi »

Just imagine how many woman had aching feet on the whole planet while celebrating the NYE in brand new high heels. Maybe several millions kicked off those heels and danced the night nylon footed or was dipping and rubbing their feet like hell. Anybody had a good sight this year? Unfortunately we didnt go out with my wife. In mid february we will go to a ball however. I hope I can advise her to put high heels on instead of boots. The shoeplay or shoe removal would be guaranteed then :superlol: Keep fingers crossed!

R.I.P my Candid Nylon Feet C4S Store
Docsoul99

Post by Docsoul99 »

Yes...Yes...a wonderful thought especially when the ladies give up on the heels alltogether and walk while holding them. This year, I was stuck at home. I did get to enjoy some nyloned and barefeet at a holiday formal. Unfortunately, it was too dark to get any good pictures of the action. I'm going to a formal next month and I am hopeful for a frosty weekend.
Tomi

Post by Tomi »

Docsoul99 wrote:...especially when the ladies give up on the heels alltogether and walk while holding them. .
Yepp, this is also my favourite sight beside the shoeless dancers! :superlol: :superlol:
R.I.P my Candid Nylon Feet C4S Store