Can someone confirm if this is actually a woman?

Discussions, comments, polls, opinions, anything regarding foot fetish.

Moderator: Moderators

italian_stallion

Can someone confirm if this is actually a woman?

Post by italian_stallion »

Feeture Feature

Post by Feeture Feature »

The YouTube contributor himself identifies this series of videos as being of a woman and his candid videos of others have always been trustworthy in the past. I see no reason to doubt him now. He does indicate that the woman may be lesbian, which could account for a somewhat mannish appearance and choice of clothing.
KMFDNFAN

Post by KMFDNFAN »

I understand exactly how you feel with this question. I used to work with this guy who ran "shoeplayer" at clips4sale. He had a great model, and the request price was great per minute. LIKE STUPENDOUSLY GREAT. I had a bunch of videos done that he still has up on C4S. These were my personal fantasy scenarios. He was really cool with me. He actually stopped last year in April. As in, poof, gone. I tried working with some other people, but I've pulled out last minute due to the fact that they deployed men.
Big shoeplay fan
notalwaysright10000

Post by notalwaysright10000 »

Just about all of his other videos certainly appear to be of women, so parsimony (or if you prefer Occam's razor) would strongly suggest there are no grounds for suspicion here. Raksan has, in my opinion, one of the very best candid channels on Youtube - if not the best - with a wealth of unambiguously legitimate material - which he gives for free - and I don't see why he'd have any particular motive to post deceptive videos of drag queens.

But to answer you question more directly, I don't think there's any way to ascertain the gender of the person in that video. There simply isn't enough visual information. If you know a little about anatomy, and can get a good frontal view of the neck and shoulder girdle, the thyroid and clavicles are almost always a dead giveaway to someone who knows what to look for.

By the way, Raksan, if you should happen to read this I'd just ike to say thanks for all the great content.
Uh, OK, what should I write here...
Sweet and to the point:
My strong preference is for seated, both-feet shoeplay. Dangling, and shoeplay with open-toed shoes or mules, I'm afraid don't do as much for me.
Feeture Feature

Post by Feeture Feature »

Of course, if you get a view of an Adam's apple in the throat, you know it's a man.