Criteria of beautiful feet

Discussions, comments, polls, opinions, anything regarding foot fetish.

Moderator: Moderators

nonamer

Criteria of beautiful feet

Post by nonamer »

Before i was thinking that i could be with any lady who wears nylons for me but after the Asian gf my ideas changed a lot. Her feet look georgeus; small, nice shaped, nylons looks nice on them etc. But realized that it's not enough for me.

Well, here is my list:
- Shape is the first thing, must not be like rectangular or something. Back part must be thin and get wide on the front.
- I still love small feet, less than size 6 US
- First toe must be longer than the second one. In fact the toes shall never be equal, must get smaller-shorter each toe a little.
Little toe shall not be behind a lot.
- Soles must be soft, a little pink but not totally red like some ladies. There must not be any callus.
- Must smell, before i was thinking that every feet smell the same when sweating but experience showed me that some ladies' feet don't sweat a lot or smell. And if they smell they really smell bad. Hard to explain but let's say it must be the way I like.
- The legs shall not be tick. I know this list starts to sound like it's not only the feet, i'm creating the perfect woman but not. I'm not saying that the boobs must be big or something, what I mean is tick legs show even the good looking feet very bad.
- The lady must not be chubby. Must be flexible enough to try some positions that'll satisfy my fetish.

Anyway, if these aren't all together on a lady, it feels like i make a doll(or a piece of wood) wear nylon which don't have any feeling on them.

How is your dream feet?

Asia | Nonamer

Password for the rar files "nonamer"
Footsiefreak

Post by Footsiefreak »

yeah I pretty much agree with your criteria for perfect feet.

1.Size 5 to 8

2. Small cute suckable toes

Like I have always said most Asian women have more perfect feet that anybody else

The celebrity who has close to perfect feet would be Emma Stone
llama

Post by llama »

Painted toes, preferably red

narrow-ish

high arch

but other then the nail polish im not picky, ive seen some size 10's i like and I've seen some BBWs with cute feet