Would you continue...

Discussions, comments, polls, opinions, anything regarding foot fetish.

Moderator: Moderators

Tomi

Would you continue...

Post by Tomi »

dating with a girl whose feet turns out to be ugly?

I haven't had such problems in the past, but just beeing curious about you. Please enter your choice in the poll :lol:

R.I.P my Candid Nylon Feet C4S Store
Tomi

Post by Tomi »

Sorry the "Poll" function is working strangely... After I edit the message it disappears. By entering again the poll, it appears with duplicate and after pushing the edit button it disappears again...

If you do not see any "Poll" with a chis, then just wright your opinion or stories. ;)
R.I.P my Candid Nylon Feet C4S Store
Feeture Feature

Post by Feeture Feature »

Yes, a long time ago when I lived in Australia, I dated a woman with ugly and very stinky feet. I did like her. She looked kind of like Angie Dickinson, for those of you old enough to remember that actress. I didn't mind the stinky feet and as for them being ugly, it did not matter when they were touching me. She wore ugly clogs most of the time and a pair of strappy heels she had, she had to keep one together with a safety pin. I don't think feet are the determining factor for me in being attracted to a woman. There are many with very beautiful feet that I can admire the feet but not want to get to know.
tony619

Post by tony619 »

It would be easier for me to stay with a woman that was average looking, but had fantastic feet than a hot woman with ugly feet.