a bit overwhelmed...

Discussions, comments, polls, opinions, anything regarding foot fetish.

Moderator: Moderators

Cleo

a bit overwhelmed...

Post by Cleo »

Hi guys,

I am a bit overwhelmed by all your posts and comments on this forum.
I just found out how seducing my feet and legs are especially in nylons and now I am standing in front of this whole universe of fantasies of men. I am starting to see men watching me shoeplay, watching me drop my heels... I even look at womens feet myself to find out what you guys may like ... I am really fascinated by this ... is it a fetish?

Do you have hints for me where to start best in this forum?

xoxo Cleo

Footsiefreak

Post by Footsiefreak »

well make a youtube video and post your face
nyllover
Admin
Admin

Post by nyllover »

First of all, welcome to the forum!

Where to start best here.... just enjoy our forum and be a part of it :)
I guess you don't want to show your face, which is i guess fine, even if it will somehow limit your chances of success. Many of us, when they don't see the face, suspect there's a crossdresser behind. Nothing wrong in being one, but i guess most of us like women only :)

Other than that...post some pics, maybe some random pics you take when you are outside or around...tell us a bit more of yourself, things like that!
Foot fetish custom videos since 2008
Click here, look at the available models and request one.
You won't be disappointed.
Cleo

Post by Cleo »

Thanks for the warm welcome nyllover :)

I understand. Yes that is true... I am a private person and like to keep it that way.
But I guess what I have in mind will be enough evidence for you that I am a woman ;). But that may take some time.

alternatively I could post a picture of myself without my face but with a paper that says nyllover in handwriting + the current date? ;)

@Footsiefreak:
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCRMenJ ... _HqvfFVq7g
I already uploaded some videos and there are more to come.
Mike195

Post by Mike195 »

It is lovely to have you here on this forum my dear! Your videos are exquisite! Welcome!
llama

Post by llama »

nyllover wrote:First of all, welcome to the forum!

Where to start best here.... just enjoy our forum and be a part of it :)
I guess you don't want to show your face, which is i guess fine, even if it will somehow limit your chances of success. Many of us, when they don't see the face, suspect there's a crossdresser behind. Nothing wrong in being one, but i guess most of us like women only :)

Other than that...post some pics, maybe some random pics you take when you are outside or around...tell us a bit more of yourself, things like that!

Welcome to the forum indeed, but ya count me in as one who without a face will not be enjoying your videos. As nyllover said too may faceless video turn out to be crossdressers, which is not my cup of tea...but keep posting your videos and interacting..some members don't hold them up to such a high standard as I and will get enjoyment out of them.
Cleo

Post by Cleo »

llama wrote:

Welcome to the forum indeed, but ya count me in as one who without a face will not be enjoying your videos. As nyllover said too may faceless video turn out to be crossdressers, which is not my cup of tea...but keep posting your videos and interacting..some members don't hold them up to such a high standard as I and will get enjoyment out of them.
thats ok for me... everyone has their standards.
ShoeplayJ

Post by ShoeplayJ »

Cleo wrote:
llama wrote:

thats ok for me... everyone has their standards.
Or at least speak. Like you, my girl is still very new to this, and absolutely refuses to show her full face, but she is perfectly comfortable speaking on camera. I don't know how you feel about the face revealing thing, but perhaps having your voice on film, might be a little less intimidating? Just a thought. Anyway, welcome! :wink:
Cleo

Post by Cleo »

hey guys... maybe a bit more "evidence" for you ... ;)
If you listen closely you can hear me "mhhhh" while I massage my feet.
the video will be uploaded later... the pic is from the video

https://www.facebook.com/CleoNylon/

Cleo