Cousins feet.

Discussions, comments, polls, opinions, anything regarding foot fetish.

Moderator: Moderators

toesucker30

Cousins feet.

Post by toesucker30 »

Anybody ever massage or suck on a cousins toes?

christo

Post by christo »

No.
https://scene-it21.blogspot.com/
Home for celebrity pantyhose feet!
paradigm88

Post by paradigm88 »

I can't say that I have. But I also don't have any close first cousins, nor am I a toe-sucker either.

I have some similarly-aged relatives that, at best, would be second cousins. The one I'm closer to is about a year older than me. She used to fidget all the time with her feet and shoes, though rarely was she wearing shoes I was interested in (she might be dipping flip-flops, for instance). The other two are sisters, one my age and one a few years younger. I see them even less frequently, but ran into them about 7-8 years ago at a wake. The younger of the two had taken her tall heels off and was walking around the funeral home in her socks. The older one lamented her own heels, then took them off and sat in her nylon feet. Sadly, both are parents now, and I haven't seen them maybe but once since then.

Would I have given my cousins a foot rub? I don't know. I was never particularly close to the two sisters. The other cousin...I wouldn't have minded playing footsie with her. But I don't know if I'd have given her a foot rub. Maybe, but I'd feel guilty.
llama

Post by llama »

i have a (adopted) first cousin who we were "kissing cousins" in our early teens. it was mostly making out, but I remember at one holiday asking her to wear nylons the next holiday. She did and I vividly recall slipping her shoes off and kind of massaging her feet. But i was probably 13 and had really no clue what to do. I did not suck her toes or anything. We stopped fooling around in our mid teens. I do remember one Christmas later ( she was maybe 20) Her dangling her pumps from the tips of her toes while sitting on the couch, but since it been a few years, I don't think it was for my benefit.
TickleThyFeet

Post by TickleThyFeet »

I had a cousin I used to sneak up on and tickle her feet during her shoeplay. She was a phenomenal shoeplayer. Used to hide under tables and get her that way as well. Never sucked her toes though.
94b0ss

Cousin's feet

Post by 94b0ss »

When I was younger I struggled to hold in my fetish. It was hard for me to just look at feet as I would always want to touch them. By the time I was in middle school I had made contact with a lot of classmate's feet and even some teachers. I never was able to go too crazy because admittedly it would have been pretty bad to be known as the weird kid who touches girl's feet. I never really thought about focusing on my cousin's feet until one day I was over her house and our brothers went downstairs to play videogames. Being the younger brother I was usually second to get a turn in a games they were playing in the basement so I would either watch them or go upstairs to the living room to watch tv. So I was in the living room when I see her using a desktop computer in the corner of the room. She was a year younger than me and had pretty slender feet. I was really tentative by I ssat on the ground next to her feet while talking to her about whatever she was doing. I still remember my hands shaking while I first made contact with the plastic of the chair and slowly slid my hand to her feet resting against the leg of the chair. I felt the cold rough plastic turn smooth and warm, and knew my fingers were resting on her heel. I slowly moved my hand around her foot and to my astonishment she didn't move or say anything. I got bolder and bolder as I started caressing and smelling her feet. The whole time I kept an ear out for anyone coming in the room. She was amazing and didn't acknowledge what I was doing at all. I started licking her soles when I heard someone coming in and I retreated to the sofa. My heart was pumping and I was so hard. I ended up worshiping and touching her feet almost everytime I had a chance to. Whenever our families would visit I would get exciting for another chance at her feet. Over the course of middle school and high school I was able to do worship her feet so many times. She never once said anything and would just let me lift her legs up and put them on my lap while I sucked on her toes. I never was really able to put my dick on her feet because we were never really secluded and I would chicken out. Eventually I moved to go to college and haven't been able to o anything with her since. Looking back, it feels almost unreal that I was able to have some great and easy access to feet. I definitely took it for granted. It was a bit weird with her being my second cousin but she was and is beautiful and helped me get over some of my ridiculous hornyness during my teen years.