Women working shoeless in window diplays/widnow dresser

Discussions, comments, polls, opinions, anything regarding foot fetish.

Moderator: Moderators

Preston67

Women working shoeless in window diplays/widnow dresser

Post by Preston67 »

Hi

Although a massive fan of shoeplay especially in nylon I have another foot related activity which drives me crazy.This is the sight of a female shop assisitant working in a store window shoeless arranging a display.This used to be a common sight here in the UK in shoe shops/dress shops etc with ladies having to remove their shoes to work in the display area.There are not so many opportunities nowadays due to many women not wearing the classic skirt/nylon combo plus many stores have less space devoted to display areas.

There are not many images of this activity on Google etc-I do recall much missed site Manticore Feet had a photo section with some excellent photos of ladies nylon feet exposed when window dressing.

If anyone has any videos or pics that satisfy above criteria I will pay good moeny to obtain these.

Also for anyone interested there is a bridal wear shop around 200m from my house where the owner and her assistant always work shoeless in their tan nylon feet when changing the window display.This normally happens every 2 weeks on a Thursday or Friday afternoon.I did get some very poor shots a while back but anyone with a decent and discreet camera could get some excellent material-if you want the address/location message me!

I would be interested to read of any other users experiences of shoeless ladies window dressing
Attachments
vlcsnap-38231.png

Feeture Feature

Post by Feeture Feature »

Years ago in another city from where I live now I walked through a shopping center and spotted a pair of shoes sitting empty right inside the door. I looked around and a woman was walking shoeless on a carpet. It was a carpet store and I made sure to walk past it regularly and I would often spot this woman shoeless walking on the carpets. I think she was the owner.