Do you look at womens shoes in stores/online?

Discussions, comments, polls, opinions, anything regarding foot fetish.

Moderator: Moderators

Footsiefreak

Do you look at womens shoes in stores/online?

Post by Footsiefreak »

I do if IM at the store I will slowly walk through the aisles to see whats new I only do it when no one is around

Feeture Feature

Post by Feeture Feature »

I have looked at online offers of well-worn shoes, especially high heels, in the past couple of years. I never did before. But now I enjoy seeing the signs of wear inside the shoes (the sweat stains and toe prints).
paradigm88

Post by paradigm88 »

Years ago, I offered to go shoe shopping with a girl I had been dating; she wanted a new pair of cute shoes for a dress she had bought (and was aware I liked her shoes/feet). We drove to her favorite shoe store - a bit of a drive for her at the time. I was excited about the opportunity to see her trying shoes on, but when we got there, I just felt immensely awkward, like I was the one guy in the ladies' hair salon and I didn't belong. And I felt like my partialism was openly on display. No one had a way of knowing, I could have been dragged there for all they knew, but I felt like they knew I was there because her shoes enticed me.

And when I first started dating my fiancee, I felt kind of the same. I find I don't feel so nervous or awkward now; she does love her shoes, but it's obvious that we're there as a couple, so I don't feel like I don't belong.

I occasionally browse her favorite shoe stores online to see if they have anything new. I can't say I have a lot of success finding options, but then, she's very picky about the shoes she wears. Plus lately it seems designs are kind of bland, particularly when it comes to colors.