Do you look under the table to see if your lady is .....

Discussions, comments, polls, opinions, anything regarding foot fetish.

Moderator: Moderators

Footsiefreak

Do you look under the table to see if your lady is .....

Post by Footsiefreak »

To those of you who have wives/girlfriends/sex buddies do you take peeps under the table to see if they are playing footsie with other guys or girls?Or watch them shoeplay?

sogfile

Post by sogfile »

always ..and i have caught shoeplays !!!!!!
Dangling Fan

Post by Dangling Fan »

I'm always looking for shoeplay every single time! I'm trying to be as discreet as possible but I don't always manage it! :roll:
paradigm88

Post by paradigm88 »

With my fiancee, I sometimes do, but usually I don't have to look. She doesn't like wearing shoes, and she knows I love that about her, and so usually she'll rest her feet on mine, or nudge my ankles/shins with her toes. It's still fun to see.

I have joked with her about playing footsie with our female friends. She's never been that kind of girl so I don't expect it to start. There are probably three serious options. One is our mutual friend; she's just under 5' tall and a dancer/gymnast type. She hates wearing shoes too, but often wears sneakers or booties because she has bad ankles. The others are her close friends; one doesn't really seem the type for shoeplay or footsie, and the other certainly would if we saw them more often.

And then there are the impossible fantasies. We went out to dinner the other night, and my friend's wife opted for a shortish plaid skirt (it was shorter on the barstool, of course!), black tights/leggings, and tight gray Ugg boots. I couldn't help but wish she'd wriggle out of the Uggs under the table...and afterwards, I thought he was one lucky dude when they got home that night!

There was also a night where we had some folks over to a friend's condo clubhouse for dinner and board games. The clubhouse was all ours, and my fiancee and my best friend's wife were quick to take their shoes off and pad about in tights/socks. One of our female friends was visiting - she's a nice girl, but has no self-confidence - and she was in black ballet flats and rainbow-colored socks. I expected her to do the same, and surprisingly, she stayed in her shoes all night. I don't know why but it was sort of a disappointment, I really wanted to see her give in and take her shoes off, not like she'd have footsied with the other girls.
footoncrotch

Post by footoncrotch »

i always check when my wife wears flats or heels if she shoeplays or not.
strangely she is a huge shoeplayer in flats, which arouses me a lot, but never whiht high heels!!
i manage to stay as direcreet as possible but can't always have a look on her feet.
one foot on crotch is better than two hands