Do you like posed photos where...

Discussions, comments, polls, opinions, anything regarding foot fetish.

Moderator: Moderators

Tomi

Do you like posed photos where...

Post by Tomi »

it is obvious that the model just unpacked the nylons and put them on just for the photo session? In some sets it is so obvious, the nylon toes are even wrinkled because of the packaging. That kind of photos are definitely not my favourites, as obviously neither the girl nor the camera guy cares about to make the setting perfect. They just want to shot the scene quickly and earn the money. In some other posed pics however you can almost smell the nylons which are obviously several hours on the model.

R.I.P my Candid Nylon Feet C4S Store
llama

Post by llama »

im not really a fan of staged anything, but I can't say I don't find some staged photos arousing. The situation you described would not be ideal for me either
Feeture Feature

Post by Feeture Feature »

Most posed sessions are very disappointing. Besides the obvious use of new stockings, I am disappointed by stiff, repetitive foot movements where the woman has no idea of how to use feet to sexually arouse her audience and by obviously new shoes that have no sole wear or that fit the model poorly.
llama

Post by llama »

Feeture Feature wrote:Most posed sessions are very disappointing. Besides the obvious use of new stockings, I am disappointed by stiff, repetitive foot movements where the woman has no idea of how to use feet to sexually arouse her audience and by obviously new shoes that have no sole wear or that fit the model poorly.

I agree staged shoeplay usually isn't any good unless the woman is truly a natural dangler, Like some Lexi Lapenta staged stuff is good. I hate staged shoeplay that is supposed to be candid..I can sniff that out a mile away.
Feeture Feature

Post by Feeture Feature »

And of course the worst is when you cannot tell if the shoeplayer is actually male!
paradigm88

Post by paradigm88 »

Feeture Feature wrote:And of course the worst is when you cannot tell if the shoeplayer is actually male!
That's the one that gets me. I really don't mind posed versus candid; if the quality is clean, the feet are pretty and the action is good, I can't complain about details.

But too many times, videos are posted that leave the gender ambiguous, or hint at a CD situation. I kind of wish CDs would be kinder and make it a bit clearer, and to be fair, some are explicit about it in their channels. And I try to be patient because plenty of people will post "is this a dude?" with no good reason to do so.

But there are a few that I wonder.

I wouldn't be averse to keeping a list here of accounts known to be CD/TV accounts versus confirmed-female.
Collegetownstudios

Post by Collegetownstudios »

I don't have a problem with it myself.
Tomi

Post by Tomi »

Feeture Feature wrote:And of course the worst is when you cannot tell if the shoeplayer is actually male!
Yeahhh, recently YT and also flickr are flooded with male nyloned stuff, so one should be really careful. :furious: :furious: :furious:
R.I.P my Candid Nylon Feet C4S Store
llama

Post by llama »

Tomi wrote:
Yeahhh, recently YT and also flickr are flooded with male nyloned stuff, so one should be really careful. :furious: :furious: :furious:[/quote

thats why unless I know the model, If I dont see a face its no go