Does seing a woman put on her shoe turn you on more?

Discussions, comments, polls, opinions, anything regarding foot fetish.

Moderator: Moderators

Footsiefreak

Does seing a woman put on her shoe turn you on more?

Post by Footsiefreak »

Does seeing a lady put her shoe back on turn you on as much as if she was removing her shoes?

For me sometimes it does especially after great shoeplay it shows Im done teasing time to get back on to normal

Some examples when a lady putting back on her shoe after shoeplay or footsie: That last scene that Sogfile found in that Turkish movie it showed Im done teasing let me get my shoe back on before my man or anyone else sees me playing footsie with this guy

The one with the Japanese shopping queen in purple tights she kept removing and putting her shoes back on...whatever happened to the scene?

nyllover
Admin
Admin

Post by nyllover »

Err.....no. My reaction when she puts her shoe back on usually is like....

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
Foot fetish custom videos since 2008
Click here, look at the available models and request one.
You won't be disappointed.
llama

Post by llama »

i like seeing them repeatedly slip them on and off, but obviously more off then on
Dangling Fan

Post by Dangling Fan »

I'm not turned on when a woman puts her shoe back on but my anticipation to see her shoeplaying again is renewed!
paradigm88

Post by paradigm88 »

Only if there's a struggle. If she has to stop and loosen her straps because she can't get it back on, or if it keeps skittering across the floor out of her reach, or if she finds her stockings are twisted or uncomfortably bunched around her foot when she puts it on, it can be a turn-on. Otherwise, I want to see it the other way around.
Footsiefreak

Post by Footsiefreak »

I should have renamed the thread what I was trying to say was do is turn you on watching a woman trying to find her shoe under the table fumbling around ya know