Ever been in shock seeing a woman wearing stockings?

Discussions, comments, polls, opinions, anything regarding foot fetish.

Moderator: Moderators

Footsiefreak

Ever been in shock seeing a woman wearing stockings?

Post by Footsiefreak »

Did you ever just gasp or almost have a heart attack because you saw a woman wearing hose which was so unexpected?

It happened yesterday when I went to the temp office a new good looking recruiter was wearing golen ballerinas and nude hose.Its so cold and it was just a shock to me she looked the type that didnt wear hose. I immediately introduced myself to her to get a longer look.

This was back in the 80s when I was in highschool a friend of mine who I mentioned in another thread. She never wore hose only sneakers till 10th grade she was always the hard rock type with the acid washed jeans and heavy metal shirts. But that day she walked into Algebra class wearing hose mini skirt and flats my jaw dropped.

My friends wife one time wore flats and gray hose on a really icy day one time as we were all going out somewhere

llama

Post by llama »

i used to cruise around college libraries while I was a student...one day there was a blizzard so I was expecting nothing , but i found a fellow student in black nylons with her snow boots off and kitten heels on... this was in the 90's before the current trend of boots and hose/tights

*** edited...now that I look back this proves how long ago it was that classes werent cancelled this day..now they cancel them at the first sign of a snowflake LOL ***
Feeture Feature

Post by Feeture Feature »

llama, they don't wait for the snowflake to be seen to cancel classes, all they need is a forecast of a snowflake!

Your post made me remember 2 instances of hose and boots that surprised me. First, I had to change buses in Philadelphia on my way home for Christmas one year. I sat across from a young woman in boots who was patiently reading until the bus pulled out. We were allowed to board well before departure. As soon as the bus pulled out, she unzipped her boots and pulled them off to show legs in blue stockings. During the trip of about an hour and a half, she managed to avoid having anyone sit with her though the bus was crowded and she often sat sideways to that her feet were up on the aisle armrest. I enjoyed that trip.

There had been a big snow in Washington, DC, and for some reason on the Saturday after I ended up going to the movies. I must really have wanted to see the movie since I was not expecting there would be much occasion to sit near any shoeless women. I think it was a Superman movie. The theater was almost empty and I don't know how but I ended up in an aisle seat directly in front of a young woman in boots. She was alone. I can't believe I was brazen enough to sit right in front of her and it seems odd she would choose to sit directly behind me in a nearly empty theater. But that is where I was. I had glimpsed her legs and she was in white hose in the white boots. The seats in the theater slid front and left a railing in back. Once the movie started she slid her seat forward and stretched her feet out and lifted them so they were on the railing behind my seat. So her knees were right about at my neck, as I had scrunched down in my seat. I heard her unzip the boots partway as her legs must have been hot. The smell from inside her boots was tremendous.
Footsiefreak

Post by Footsiefreak »

Feeture Feature wrote:llama, they don't wait for the snowflake to be seen to cancel classes, all they need is a forecast of a snowflake!

Your post made me remember 2 instances of hose and boots that surprised me. First, I had to change buses in Philadelphia on my way home for Christmas one year. I sat across from a young woman in boots who was patiently reading until the bus pulled out. We were allowed to board well before departure. As soon as the bus pulled out, she unzipped her boots and pulled them off to show legs in blue stockings. During the trip of about an hour and a half, she managed to avoid having anyone sit with her though the bus was crowded and she often sat sideways to that her feet were up on the aisle armrest. I enjoyed that trip.

There had been a big snow in Washington, DC, and for some reason on the Saturday after I ended up going to the movies. I must really have wanted to see the movie since I was not expecting there would be much occasion to sit near any shoeless women. I think it was a Superman movie. The theater was almost empty and I don't know how but I ended up in an aisle seat directly in front of a young woman in boots. She was alone. I can't believe I was brazen enough to sit right in front of her and it seems odd she would choose to sit directly behind me in a nearly empty theater. But that is where I was. I had glimpsed her legs and she was in white hose in the white boots. The seats in the theater slid front and left a railing in back. Once the movie started she slid her seat forward and stretched her feet out and lifted them so they were on the railing behind my seat. So her knees were right about at my neck, as I had scrunched down in my seat. I heard her unzip the boots partway as her legs must have been hot. The smell from inside her boots was tremendous.
wow those are GOLDEN OPPURTUNITIES FF!!!!!!!!i would have sat next to the lady on the bus.IMO any woman who removes her shoes is showing off and might want some attention so might as well see if you can get some contact.

The lady at the theater I would have done the same.Theres no reason for a woman to sit right behind you in an empty theater unless she wants some action. I would have talked to her if she was alone. Most times lonely people just want company so might as well ask

Women have foot fetishes too and you might as well gamble!!!
Footsiefreak

Post by Footsiefreak »

Saw another lady at McDonald wearind navy blue tighs with blue suede flats didnt expect that on a bitter cold day like yesterday.Maybe on Sundays because a lot of people will wear dress shoes to church
Footsiefreak

Post by Footsiefreak »

Well the big blizzard of 2016 was five days ago and about 60% of the snow has melted. But I seeing a surprisingly quite a few women wearing flats/heels and stockings/tights. I saw about 8 so far :superhorny: :love: :superhorny: :love:
Feeture Feature

Post by Feeture Feature »

You're lucky, Footsiefreak. Here we got over 30 inches of snow and as of yesterday still had 22 inches on the ground. They brought in front-end loaders and huge dump trucks yesterday to dig out my block. I don't think I will be seeing anything but boots for a long time, when I even get out.
Footsiefreak

Post by Footsiefreak »

Feeture Feature wrote:You're lucky, Footsiefreak. Here we got over 30 inches of snow and as of yesterday still had 22 inches on the ground. They brought in front-end loaders and huge dump trucks yesterday to dig out my block. I don't think I will be seeing anything but boots for a long time, when I even get out.
Our city did an excellent job in getting the snow out of the way a lot of people were out by Sunday afternoon. I guess they knew to get the snow out of the way so I could see women in hose and dippable shoes ASAP :superlol:

I hope you are doing well in the blizzard FF :ooook:
Tomi

Post by Tomi »

I've been never in shock seeing a woman wearing nylons. It happens however sometimes that I am in a shock if unexpectedly I see a woman shoeless wearing nylons! :superlol: :shockedstar:
R.I.P my Candid Nylon Feet C4S Store