Any big disappointments in chasing feet?

Discussions, comments, polls, opinions, anything regarding foot fetish.

Moderator: Moderators

Feeture Feature

Any big disappointments in chasing feet?

Post by Feeture Feature »

Sometimes when I thought I was set to enjoy some quality shoeplay or feet, it would not work out as I expected. One time I sat in a library carrel during a crowded time and the seat next to me had a pair of riding boots set between me and the next chair but the chair was not occupied. I sat there a long time and no one came to claim the boots. I could smell them right there next to me.

I had seen a woman claim the same seat in the library, at a carrel, for several days and she wore very beat up black high heels and black hose with a red skirt. The heels would always be kicked off. Finally one day the seat next to her was open and I took it. She had put her shoes back on and walked away for a time so I sat down there when she was gone. She returned and kicked off the shoes but then immediately went to claim an easy chair directly in front of the carrel and all I got to see was her kicked off heels.

One summer when the library I worked at was all but deserted I used to prowl about at lunchtime hoping to spot something. I did see one woman in the deserted carrels who always sat in one carrel, slipped off her clogs and put her bare feet up on the seat of the carrel in front of her. I thought it would be great to sit in the carrel next to her feet because she could not see her feet and what might be happening there. But I did not want it to seem obvious to her when I picked that seat. So one day I went to lunch a little early and she had not yet shown up. In a couple of minutes she arrived and immediately slipped off the clogs and raised her feet and crossed them at the ankles. The seat even had a dent from where she regularly put her feet. And almost immediately a friend came to see her and the feet went down, the clogs went back on, and the women left together. Hoping she would come back I stretched my lunch hour as much as possible. Just when I gave up and had to leave she returned and off went the clogs and up came the feet. I was so disappointed I didn't try to sit there in future days.

It was exam time and all the seats in the library seemed occupied. I did not have much luck all day and around dinner time the girl next to me left her carrel to immediately have another girl take her place. It seemed my luck had changed as this girl was very beautiful and had black and white high heels on her hosed feet. The shoes immediately came off. Then almost as quick they went back on as a friend of hers came and indicated a seat next to him had opened up. It was quite close to where we were but I really had wanted to spend some quality time with those feet. So I think I left.

Feeture Feature

Post by Feeture Feature »

The previous were longtime disappointments that have stayed with me. Two more recent disappointments may last or not. I have been going to a local movie theater since it has been refurbished. I love to sit in front of ladies (one seat to the side of them). I first found the place a few months after the refurbishment when there were one night showings of filmed Shakespeare plays from London and Stratford. Attendance was fairly good. This past fall attendance was horrible. At the last one (Macbeth, I believe) there were very few people and when I went in I first went in the 4th row (I like the 3rd and 4th rows, they have been lucky for me and there are no more than 10 rows in the place, with about 10 seats in each row) but decided to go to the 3rd row instead. I was hoping for someone with nervous feet to sit behind me. Just before the movie started a fairly young couple came in and sat in the 5th row, just to the side of where I would have sat in the 4th row. The woman sounded very lively and funny and at intermission I saw she was in flip flops and bare feet though it was quite cold that night. I wonder what would have happened if I had sat in the 4th row as I intended. Last weekend Trumbo opened and had moderate attendance but only one woman seemed of interest. She was wearing black flats and either socks or dark hose. I had stayed in the lobby (they exhibit paintings) to try and see someone interesting before going in. This woman was buying her ticket and said she wanted one for her husband too. She would go in the theater and claim seats with her coat and then come to the lobby to wait for him. I went in when she did and she claimed seats at the left aisle, right behind 2 other people. So I was out of luck and just went and claimed a 3rd row seat again. Then the husband came and decided they should go back a row, still in aisle seats, so if I had waited I could have claimed the third seat in the row they left. Instead another couple sat right in front of them and the husband moved them again, more to the center but with someone already in front of them to the side. The spaces behind me were about the most open space still left when the movie started so no luck. Movies change Christmas Day again both in this small theater I like and the larger parent theater across the street (which has been showing live plays earlier this month) so I will probably venture out again Saturday.
Footsiefreak

Post by Footsiefreak »

Too many to name anytime I see a woman in boots and they are wearing hose/ tights that's a disappointment to me.

Just the fact when I get sent on a temp assignment and it seems like I never work around any women if they are women they are not attractive to want to see them shoeplay
Footsiefreak

Post by Footsiefreak »

Yeah I got a virus on my tablet for looking for a footsie scene