Extremes in chasing shoeplay

Discussions, comments, polls, opinions, anything regarding foot fetish.

Moderator: Moderators

Feeture Feature

Extremes in chasing shoeplay

Post by Feeture Feature »

What extremes have you gone to both in seeking shoeplay and avoiding it? I can only remember once when I avoided the chance of seeing or experiencing shoeplay. It was when I lived in Australia. I used to go to the movies constantly and they were almost always reserved seats. Most of the time I didn't really care what the movie was, just that it was newly opened. Anyway I went to one and settled into my seat. Along came this slob of a behemoth with 3 nasty little brats. I hate judging a person by looks but this woman was just dreadful and claimed the seat next to me. After a couple of minutes I got up and left the theater, forfeiting my ticket price. Two other times avoidance was forced on me. I was living in Baltimore and went to the movies instead of going to work one day. To my surprise a Filipina who worked at the same place I did also turned up with a female friend and they sat behind me. If she recognized me, she made no sign of it. I felt I could not do my usual reaching behind me to possibly feel feet in that situation. Another time in Philadelphia I was at a very uncrowded theater. I saw a woman and her boyfriend several rows ahead of me and she had put her shoeless feet up on the seat in front of her. Then a whole gang from my employment place showed up and sat a couple of rows behind me. The woman in front of me decided to noisily put her shoes back on and go to the lobby. If the gang from work would not have been behind me, I would have gone to the row in front of the girl's boyfriend and sit so I would be one seat to the side when she came back, as they had not seen me behind them and it would not seem that odd to pick that seat 2 away from the boyfriend, with them assuming I had not seen her seat was taken.

Extremes in seeking shoeplay mostly occurred in libraries. College libraries often were overflowing with students and I used to spend up to 10 hours a day in a single seat hoping for shoeplay next to or in back of me. Mostly I was lucky. In Australia in a city park I saw a young woman who could not keep her shoes on, constantly dipping when she stopped to look at some sight. I followed her throughout the park and then when she left I was curious as to where she was going. She walked into downtown (right next to the park) and went along a main street going west, then after a couple of blocks she turned south and then east, going back the way she had come but one block south of her original path. She went into a doorway hidden behind a shop and that I assume led to small apartments. Then I went home.

uknylonfoot

Post by uknylonfoot »

Some years ago, I saw a very attractive woman waiting in a bus stop.
She was wearing tan hose and black high heel slinback shoes, the straps were very loose and she was dipping like crazy.
I decided to pretend to wait for the bus so I could watch, by the time the bus came she had put on such a show, on impulse, I decided to catch the bus as well. I boarded the bus directly behind her and bought a ticket to the same place she was going, a city about twelve miles away.
I took the seat behind hers and was treated to the sound of her heels falling off under the seat.
During the journet, I removed one of my shoes and extended my leg under her seat to wear her feet were, she was slipping in and out of her heels and several times her stockined foot made contact with mine.
She showed no reaction, perhaps thinking my foot was something undert her seat.

When we got to her destination, I had to catch another bus home.
Crazy I know, but I will never forget the experience.
Feeture Feature

Post by Feeture Feature »

Nice story uknylonfoot. I did not go to the extent you did but once coming home from downtown on a bus I was seated next to the window and a young woman was beside me on the aisle. She crossed her leg very high toward me and dangled her flat. When we got to my stop I made no move to get up as I did not want to disturb her. She rode a few more stops and I got off when she did and I had to walk home about half a mile.
Dangling Fan

Post by Dangling Fan »

Many years ago I used to go for shoeplay hunting every weekend in a huge shopping center. Everytime I went there I spent many hours looking for shoeplay and I was going back and forth from one side of the shopping center to the other constantly. Now that I'm thinking of it I really believe that it was a waste of time and life for a number of reasons. First of all after spending many hours the result was to see just 2 or 3 cases of descend shoeplay every time which was too little. Then sometimes I might have seemed a little weird to some people when I was trying to get a good view of shoeplay and I assure you that I'm not a weird person at all! The worst of all was the fact that I was waisting at least my half weekend every time when I could have hanged out with friends doing million different great things. This is something that I regret dearly!
Why did I do that? The answer is simple: lack of a girlfriend and lack of sex! The lack of these two made me a real shoeplay junkie that needed his fix every week! That was the only erotic satisfaction that I could have at that time and it was very wrong! Fortunately I did realise my mistakes and now I never go out just to look for shoeplay. I'm always trying to have an erotic partner and have sex something that improved my life spectacularly! Of course I always look for shoeplay wherever I go but this is not an end in itself. So my advise is to enjoy shoeplay whenever you see it but don't let it dictate your life. Don't be a junkie!
Footsiefreak

Post by Footsiefreak »

Dangling Fan wrote:Many years ago I used to go for shoeplay hunting every weekend in a huge shopping center. Everytime I went there I spent many hours looking for shoeplay and I was going back and forth from one side of the shopping center to the other constantly. Now that I'm thinking of it I really believe that it was a waste of time and life for a number of reasons. First of all after spending many hours the result was to see just 2 or 3 cases of descend shoeplay every time which was too little. Then sometimes I might have seemed a little weird to some people when I was trying to get a good view of shoeplay and I assure you that I'm not a weird person at all! The worst of all was the fact that I was waisting at least my half weekend every time when I could have hanged out with friends doing million different great things. This is something that I regret dearly!
Why did I do that? The answer is simple: lack of a girlfriend and lack of sex! The lack of these two made me a real shoeplay junkie that needed his fix every week! That was the only erotic satisfaction that I could have at that time and it was very wrong! Fortunately I did realise my mistakes and now I never go out just to look for shoeplay. I'm always trying to have an erotic partner and have sex something that improved my life spectacularly! Of course I always look for shoeplay wherever I go but this is not an end in itself. So my advise is to enjoy shoeplay whenever you see it but don't let it dictate your life. Don't be a junkie!
i been there man i mentioned i was going to places everyday and it was the thrill of the hunt.yeah you feel like a loser sometimes but ill be honest and admit i dont trust women to have a relationship.so shoeplay and footsies satisfies my sexual needs.all women do is drain your wallet and dmp you for guys who have more money or material things.right now i do go downtown to search but i know i can just see shoeplay on the internett.so if i had the internet back then i wouldnt search for as much live shoeplay.but seeing women in hose/tights is satisfying my sexual urges presently nothing like being there live.and since i live in the city i usually just go from one woman and move on to the next.not following one around and obsessing on her.