Shoeplayers and their frequency of shoeplay

Discussions, comments, polls, opinions, anything regarding foot fetish.

Moderator: Moderators

Footsiefreak

Shoeplayers and their frequency of shoeplay

Post by Footsiefreak »

Just curious what makes you hornier women who you know shoeplay all the time or ones that you see shoeplay rarely?

For Example

A. "Carla" is your coworker in the office shes just cute lets say she looks like Kelly Clarkson but shes fidgety and is a natural shoeplayer and is always doing it but she almost does it too much for you to be bored of watching her sometimes

B."Cheryl" is a coworker and sometimes you see her at lunch usually once a week.Shes better looking lets say Jennifer Anniston.

C "Simone" lets say this is your brothers wife and you see her once a month and shes a babe like Kelly Hu and she shoeplay queen.

So I hope you see where Im getting at would you rather have the less attractive but more often or vice versa

so rate them

For me

1.Simone

2.Cheryl

3.Carla

I get hornier if I see a more attractive woman shoeplay but its more rare

Feeture Feature

Post by Feeture Feature »

For me, the more often, the better (never boring) as long as she's at least average looking. Some may consider it anticipation to see someone really attractive shoeplay infrequently but I consider it wasted time in comparison to the sure thing.

1. Carla
2. Cheryl
3. Simone
Footsiefreak

Post by Footsiefreak »

Feeture Feature wrote:For me, the more often, the better (never boring) as long as she's at least average looking. Some may consider it anticipation to see someone really attractive shoeplay infrequently but I consider it wasted time in comparison to the sure thing.

1. Carla
2. Cheryl
3. Simone
OK Feeture this could be a new thread but I'll keep it here....so you never get tired of shoeplay? I remember out old friend Dead Parrot say he once chose to read a book over watching a shoeplayer. I don't think I would ever do that but seeing the same person dip would bore me after two months
Feeture Feature

Post by Feeture Feature »

I enjoyed every time a co-worker would dangle or dip or slip off her shoes entirely during the 13 years we worked in the same office. Each time was like it was brand new. If work would not have changed so much during that time (not to my liking) I would have worked there until retirement just to see her virtually every day, although in later years it seemed once in a while that she got tired of shoeplay and would not do anything for a few weeks but that was rare, maybe 3 time periods in the last 3 of the 13 years. I especially liked her aggressive shoeplay when she was the speaker in a department meeting, not caring who saw her dangle or slip off her shoes. She ended up quitting about a month after I did. I don't know if my departure had anything to do with her decision.
paradigm88

Post by paradigm88 »

Feeture Feature wrote:For me, the more often, the better (never boring) as long as she's at least average looking. Some may consider it anticipation to see someone really attractive shoeplay infrequently but I consider it wasted time in comparison to the sure thing.
I agree with you, with the added stipulations that (a) she's somewhat close to my own age and (b) she's wearing hosiery. If Simone's 45 and going bare-legged, I'll notice the shoeplay motion, but the resulting naked feet will do little for me.

Cutie Carla can wiggle her little stockinged feet around her desk all day long and I'll still be wanting for more.
Collegetownstudios

Post by Collegetownstudios »

A. B. C.

I'd need to have a regular amount of shoeplay.

Carla because she's every day.
Cheryl because I need something semi regular but still interest piquing.
Simone because everyone needs a shoeplay queen.
Tomi

Post by Tomi »

For me the one wearing nylons! Then the frequency doesn't matter. :superlol:
R.I.P my Candid Nylon Feet C4S Store