What would you do in this situation?

Discussions, comments, polls, opinions, anything regarding foot fetish.

Moderator: Moderators

Footsiefreak

What would you do in this situation?

Post by Footsiefreak »

This happened a while ago I saw one of my favorite news anchors at the movies. She was with her husband and wearing black hose and flats. A lot of people noticed her and there was one open seat next to her. I was thinking about taking the seat for about five minutes but it was taken by another lady. I was intending to play footsie with her but backed off since she was a semi celebrity but backed off. If I played footsie with her successfully it would have been legendary but if she dint like it she would have had me arrested for sure. So if you saw a hot celebrity would you try to play footsie with her knowing the risks?

I will say no

llama

Post by llama »

i'm not really into footsie so I will tailor the question to more my fetish, would I have sat next to here and been a voyuer. The answer is yes.
Feeture Feature

Post by Feeture Feature »

I would have sat next to her and said "I have to say I really like you on the TV news! Now I'll let you in peace to enjoy the movie." And my footsie playing days are over due to health conditions but in my younger days I would have tried it. Like llama, I would have enjoyed just sitting beside her. I don't think she would have made a fuss over attempted unwanted footsie, because she would not want such publicity. The most she would do would be to move her foot out of reach, hoping you got the message, or to change seats with her husband. You'll always regret not having tried. It wasn't one of those theaters with reclining seats and foot rests, was it? I've never been in one but imagine you can get some great views in them but they would not be so good for footsie.
Footsiefreak

Post by Footsiefreak »

Feeture Feature wrote:I would have sat next to her and said "I have to say I really like you on the TV news! Now I'll let you in peace to enjoy the movie." And my footsie playing days are over due to health conditions but in my younger days I would have tried it. Like llama, I would have enjoyed just sitting beside her. I don't think she would have made a fuss over attempted unwanted footsie, because she would not want such publicity. The most she would do would be to move her foot out of reach, hoping you got the message, or to change seats with her husband. You'll always regret not having tried. It wasn't one of those theaters with reclining seats and foot rests, was it? I've never been in one but imagine you can get some great views in them but they would not be so good for footsie.
you never know she could of been another footsie freak ??But in reality if she did complain the cops would have been all over and could see myself on the news "this is the guy who tried to play footsie with out own "Mrs Newsanchor" so I backed off

I have been to the new theaters with recliners and its impossible to play footsie because they are so wide. And the lady can just prop her feet up SO STAY AWAY FROM THOSE THEATERS!!!
Footsiefreak

Post by Footsiefreak »

But I will say if I knew I was going to die in a month I would have went all out and go for it!!
Footsiefreak

Post by Footsiefreak »

Xzzzy wrote:I think what you're overlooking regarding the recliner seat theaters is that, yes, a girl can prop her feet up, but her shoes come off with shocking regularity. I go to two of those theaters all the time, and I can't tell you the last time, I didn't see a girl in socked or hosed feet as I walked up the aisle. My nieces and wife take theirs off EVERY time.
But its not like you can see her feet in the dark just saying. I only went once and no one get that comfortable to take off their shoes
KMFDNFAN

Post by KMFDNFAN »

I'm happy just to watch. I don't think it's ever a good idea ever to touch a girl in a sexual way who has no idea who you are. Touching their feet is like putting a hand on their leg in my book. Make sure she's familiar with you first.
Big shoeplay fan
Feeture Feature

Post by Feeture Feature »

A question for you KMFDNFAN, if what someone does is to not touch the woman first but to position oneself where contact is likely from the woman, would that be as inappropriate as touching first? Or am I splitting hairs in thinking so? It seems that is a more passive footsie and leaves it up to woman's action as to what happens after initial contact. Either she withdraws (possibly with an apology) or contact is maintained.