A Creepy Reminder & Rant

Discussions, comments, polls, opinions, anything regarding foot fetish.

Moderator: Moderators

KMFDNFAN

A Creepy Reminder & Rant

Post by KMFDNFAN »

Edited***

Guys, please don't talk to girls on youtube about shoeplay. They are doing it subconsiously and the women on the news don't notice what they're doing. So don't think that they are teasing the viewer. They arent.

Big shoeplay fan
Dangling Fan

Re: A Creepy Reminder & Rant

Post by Dangling Fan »

The same old problem! :( At least those mentally handicapped morons can avoid leaving visible messages on the Facebook and Twitter pages of the women like they did with Kiri Bloore with devastating results!
Footsiefreak

Post by Footsiefreak »

You can post all the reminders and warnings you want you just can't conquer stupidity
llama

Post by llama »

it can happen to anybody...when I first got my laptop and before I discovered this board, iwas posting timestamps of shoeplay in videos before I was scolded by musictattoo LOL. We all live and learn, but it is common sense that if you creepily email *random shoeplaying newscaster/presenter* she will 99% of the time stop said shoeplaying.
Footsiefreak

Post by Footsiefreak »

I have written letter to celebrities but never mentioned their shoeplay...I think writing a letter to them is creepy enough without mentioning it :superlol:
KMFDNFAN

Post by KMFDNFAN »

my initial post was very harsh...so I deleted it. Don't wanna push someone over the edge. Sometimes tough love creates monsters....

BUT...

One thing I did mention...I spent money to have a shoeplay video made. And when the video was made...the girls in there were kind of laughing at me. They were teasing me a bit in a non sensual way...it wasn't humiliation. It was genuine. I wasn't mad...of course not... I was embarrassed and just having fun with it...but the point of this story is this....Women who get paid to do this shit think I'm a dork. So I just don't want any dudes here thinking that girls are teasing and seducing them with their feet. They might just think we're cute...you can't make this shit up. IT's scary and wrong to think that girls we've never met humor our foot fetishes. If they catch us looking and smile at us...they're probably being mean about it. I've seen posts on this forum about guys thinking they saw a girl wink at them on tv because of their shoeplay...and while I get that it's fun to have that fantasy...it's just wrong to take it to reality.

I just hope you guys don't scare away too many shoeplayers on tv...cause I've lost a lot of prospects. It's sad.
Big shoeplay fan
Collegetownstudios

Post by Collegetownstudios »

KMFDNFAN wrote:guys thinking they saw a girl wink at them on tv because of their shoeplay
LOL On TV though?

Myself, I encounter in real life all the time, women who giggle and smile, and smirk when they catch me filming their feet.
Just this evening I was caught twice. First time, the girl looked back when she reached for her backpack, saw the camcorder, and then looked at me.

She smirked, whispered to her friend, and they had quite the giggle fit at the back of the library.

Later this evening, I caught a girl and I forgot to cover the camcorder. She looked right at it, then at me, and said something to her friends and they looked at me and said, "Well, he's weird anyway." and went back to work.

Most times friends, they don't even give a damn about you. Which is general for the Western world anyway.