SERIOUSLY IMPORTANT SHIT!!!!

Discussions, comments, polls, opinions, anything regarding foot fetish.

Moderator: Moderators

Collegetownstudios

SERIOUSLY IMPORTANT SHIT!!!!

Post by Collegetownstudios »

Youtube has a Survey that it is running right now, and you can be instrumental in actually changing the way they deal with foot fetish videos.

Just go to the page, with or without logging in, if it does not pop up immediately at the bottom of the screen, scroll down a little. It should come up.

They have a number of optional answer portions where you can put in how you're frustrated about your foot content being taken down.

Here is what I wrote. Feel free to change it how you see fit.

The fact that when Female feet videos are loaded onto Youtube, or Female feet related videos are loaded up, they are taken down with a serious quickness.

As a Lesbian and Foot Fetishist, I find this highly frustrating because my favorite videos are being shot out of Cyberspace by Google's terms of Use.

There's nothing wrong with it inherently, so WHY DO IT?

Sincerely,

Claire Bard

Rock This Shit Guys, and Pass it On.

notalwaysright10000

Post by notalwaysright10000 »

What is "the page"? I don't see anything about a survey when I visit my home page on Youtube.

Also, I think the message you wrote is taking the wrong tack. I happen to know you're a not a lesbian but a black man, and your claim to the contary is, honestly, extremely transparent. (Clearly you're thinking that a lesbian foot fetishist sounds less "creepy" than a male one, and the success of this ploy depends crucially upon the person reading your messge being uncommonly dumb.)

Much more importantly, you're addressing the representative of a coropration as regards that corporation's policy. That means, ipso facteo, that moral
arguments are just utterly irrelevant.
They simply don't apply.
This is not an exaggeration.
The only argument worth even bothering to make is an economic one. If you're not going to convince them that what they're doing will cost them money, you might as well try to convince bacteria that causing infections is immoral. It will have exactly the same effect. Moral arguments are germane only and exactly to the extent that they can be connected to publicity (negative or positive).
Uh, OK, what should I write here...
Sweet and to the point:
My strong preference is for seated, both-feet shoeplay. Dangling, and shoeplay with open-toed shoes or mules, I'm afraid don't do as much for me.
llama

Post by llama »

i too see no such survey and find your response pretending to be a lesbian comical...but on the plus side YT invited me to rewatch a great Jackson Browne music video so my visit wasnt a complete waste of time. LOL

But seriously, anyone who hasnt figured out by now that YT deletes foot videos rather abruptly sometimes, and therefore any video you like you just need to download immediately...well I dont know what to tell you...I figured that out rather soon after getting my laptop 3 1/2 years ago

oh and here enjoy the music!! (no foot content)

[youtube][/youtube]
Collegetownstudios

Post by Collegetownstudios »

notalwaysright10000 wrote: I happen to know you're a not a lesbian but a black man
South Indian, Tamil actually, but meh. Apples and oranges.

In regards to your analysis though, you're quite right, only an economically feasible argument will work.

Have you tried that before?

Also, I find it interesting that a lot of people are having the same issue you have, not being able to see the survey. Perhaps it is a simple random pick.

I don't know.