How do I film my teacher's feet?

Discussions, comments, polls, opinions, anything regarding foot fetish.

Moderator: Moderators

CandidMaster1997

How do I film my teacher's feet?

Post by CandidMaster1997 »

Okay I'm in this class, and my mature teacher has beautiful feet complete with anklets and toe rings. :( She has red toenail polish and has very smooth soles. The good thing is I am always able to secure the middle front seat in the class which serves as a blind spot, but still a problem. She's really kind of strict and is very observant. She shoeplays a lot and sometimes dips and crunches her toes which drives me crazy. The camera I use is a white Flip Video HD 60fps camera. It's fairly small, but is very difficult to hide. I usually wrap it with tissue (with a small hole for the lens which is extremely noticeable from most angles :/) and pretend to hold it casually without looking at the screen. I've mastered the no look camera by aligning where I think the lens is and the subject's feet. I just need help doing this discreetly as it's dangerous. I feel like she would notice.

So is there a different disguise I should employ for the camera? It's driving me nuts when she does this. By far the most perfect feet I've seen in a while, and she's the type who constantly footplays. Also to note she either always wears flats or slippers so I'm guaranteed some shoeplaying or toes. Any tips? She sits a mere 6 inches from my desk and the class is pretty small (about 30 people or so) Sometimes my hand also trembles after holding it for long and it's so hard to make it look discreet. :(

Vin

Post by Vin »

Well.. try to disguise it in your bag/backpack then. No need for holding it then. ;)
Dangling Fan

Post by Dangling Fan »

In your case maybe it would be a good idea to get one of those spy cameras on pens, watches and other objects that will not attract any attention. You risk a lot using a regular camera.