The Greatest of all time

Discussions, comments, polls, opinions, anything regarding foot fetish.

Moderator: Moderators

dipsdangles123

The Greatest of all time

Post by dipsdangles123 »

The G.O.A.T is always being debated in sports, politics and even automobiles. I am wondering what everyone's opinion is on the best candid shoeplay captures. This can be based on era as well as overall. Then your top 3.

I will give you my rundown. This is based on quality captures, (not much stagnant moments), consistency, overall quantity of content, clarity in the footage, rarity of the situations or locations, and how long they have been doing it.

My number one I think for his era and overall would be Johnny Nova:

First of all, he coined quite a few shoeplay contextual words that are now common language to us these days, like danglers and dippers. He has had the most footage for the longest period of time as far as I know, unless there is someone else I am not aware of. He started in the mid to late 90's and is still bringing new material today. Although I must say her is in his twilight, like a mature Kareem Abdul, in his final years with the Lakers. He has provide many different situations and locations, from trade shows and airports. I did not mention risk factors as one of the determinants but he gets high marks in that category as well. Given that the film technology was not in high def or any where near what is easily accessible in todays marketplace, his film was of the best quality of his time and is still very watchable today.

Next I would like to say Mauro-

He is always pushing the envelope and he has been around for quite a while proving himself, at least since the early part of the 2000's. One thing he has done is expanded the racial demographic of shoeplaying women. His geographical location obviously allows him to come into close proximity with women from a vast number of backgrounds and cultures. This was one thing I enjoyed most about his clips, He showed Asian women and European women, something people in the U.S. did not have the chance to see on a regular occurrence. Another thing I credit him for is that every year his technology would upgrade and the quality of the pictures would be more crisp. It is amazing how he is able to capture some of his shots. I would have to say, he has filmed some of the wildest unstaged shoeplay moments I have seen on clips4sale.

Barefoot park would be my last. Although He is in my opinion well behind the first two. He has had some classic and irreplaceable footage. His film quality was not the best, but for his time in the late 90s it was up to standard. He filmed mostly in food courts of what looked like business districts of a major city. He was not the most consistent and has really fizzled out now, recycling his old material and trying to sell it like something new.

I respect all of there guts and that they were willing to share there material with the rest of us. We are all very lucky to b living in this day and age where we could see so much shoeplay from women we would not have been able to see otherwise from women all over different parts of the world. I wanted to take a moment to salute these individuals for their great work.

Honorable mention- The Candid foot. ( his run war brief, but not forgotten)

dipsdangles123

Post by dipsdangles123 »

By the way I have a bias for nylon feet and these guys all seemed to enjoy nylons as well
dipsdangles123

Post by dipsdangles123 »

For this era, there are some folks with some promise, CC-Feet, I am looking forward to see what you do in the future and how consistent you will be.
BlackFoot

Post by BlackFoot »

i would have to agree with Johnny Nova. i have quite a few clips from him.
i love a woman's nylon feet!
Footsiefreak

Post by Footsiefreak »

1. Mauro Vieiri I bought many of his clips before my computer crashed.His Asian ones are SUPERB I llove th hostess at the convention with her orang juice on the table

2.Johnny Nova- I still have his VHS STUFF and watch it on my DVD /VCR player. The dipper at the airport in blue in Dippers 1 IS LEGENDARY!!!ALSO his Under the Chair the lady dipping with her coworkers in grayish hose and her coworker shoeplays at the same time.Johhnny is the pioneer IMO.hE DIDNT HAVE THE TECHNOLOGY but his stuff is the best!
BlackFoot

Post by BlackFoot »

Footsiefreak wrote:1. Mauro Vieiri I bought many of his clips before my computer crashed.His Asian ones are SUPERB I llove th hostess at the convention with her orang juice on the table

2.Johnny Nova- I still have his VHS STUFF and watch it on my DVD /VCR player. The dipper at the airport in blue in Dippers 1 IS LEGENDARY!!!ALSO his Under the Chair the lady dipping with her coworkers in grayish hose and her coworker shoeplays at the same time.Johhnny is the pioneer IMO.hE DIDNT HAVE THE TECHNOLOGY but his stuff is the best!

are you talking about the lady with the blue dress and black nylons dipping while she was on the phone? if so i think i have that one on vhs also.
Footsiefreak

Post by Footsiefreak »

BlackFoot wrote:
Footsiefreak wrote:1. Mauro Vieiri I bought many of his clips before my computer crashed.His Asian ones are SUPERB I llove th hostess at the convention with her orang juice on the table

are you talking about the lady with the blue dress and black nylons dipping while she was on the phone? if so i think i have that one on vhs also.
Shes short brunette Im guessing Hawaiian(that's where Nova is from?)works at the airport wearing grey hose and one inch suede pumps.He filmed her separately twice on the tape if I recall
Footsiefreak

Post by Footsiefreak »

BlackFoot wrote:

Its definitely on "Dippers 1" she also talking to her coworkers at the airport
ismaltese

Post by ismaltese »

1. Mauro Vieri, the master and the king. Video quality & length & quantity & variety. Unbeatable.
2. Johnny Nova. The one that started it all. He made a lot of master pieces. My favourite one is Dipper III, the lady in white pumps at the beginning. Still one of my favorite shot.
3. Maybe Nyloneer. He had a website 15 years ago, when there were just only Johnny Nova, and him if i recall well. He had a few good candid clips and many good posed clips with nice models and shoeplay.
BlackFoot

Post by BlackFoot »

yeah Nyloneer started it for me.
llama

Post by llama »

I wish I had seen some of Nyloneer and CandidFoots videos...i could access their websites on others computers but didnt have my own yet...by the time I did their websites were gone.
toeman1

Post by toeman1 »

CandidFoot was THE best, hands down. Johnny Nova is number 2, followed by Mauro.